Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks everyone. my manager is back from holiday next week, and so i will be mentioning it then, and letting her know that if i dont feel it is dealt with satisfactorily that I will be going above her to my store manager to put in a formal complaint. I did tell numerous people on the counter about my situation - all people i trust completely, however I told no-one but my manager and my team leader when I would be in hospital and why.

good thing i am not in work now until saturday - need to cool down! did a full shop today for healthy things and have spent a whopping £56! LOL :D however i did get some LOVELY food in - swapped already back to points to accomodate the ready meal fish pie i fancied for tea:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - 2 thin slices gammon ham (1.5) lettuce, cucumber, tomato, beetroot (0) sainsburys fake mullerlight (1.5)
T - sainsburys bgty cumberland fish pie (6) jacket potato (2.5) broccoli (0)
S - 2 slices bread (1.5) tbsp pease pudding (1) 300g grapes (3) 2 tuc biscuits (1.5) mullerlight (1.5)

total: 24 / 23

one over - not bad for my first day back on the diet :p pleased with myself :D

tomorrows plan:

B - 2 sainsburys weetabix (1.5) 1/4pt soya light (0.5)
L - WW sausages in cider gravy w/ mash (5.5) broccoli and cauliflower (0)
T - quorn mince and dumplings (will point portion tomorrow) with jacket potato (2.5) broccoli, carrots and green beans (0)

total: 10 + tea

Evening Rach

Just wanted to say - take it 1 day @ a time. Lots of love, luck n hugs to you - heres to a good week xx

hi there hope your ok, have a good week and your tea sounds lovely, have a nice evening x x

Hiya Rach..
So sorry to hear you have been in hospital hun..
Hope you are ok now :hug99:
Good luck with your restart on core,take care bye for now fuzzy xxx

core lasted until i fancied fish pie for tea Fuzz, back on points already :D but cheers.. and yeah i'm fine nothing to worry about :)

LOL what are we like eh...
Sorry i cant make the meet but im sure there will be another one soon...(i hope there will anyhow):) xx

looking forward to meeting you Aunty M :) x

have a great day , take care x x

Morning rach..:)
Just think of yesterday as a taster day..:D
So good luck with your new day today and i hope you do it 100%...have a fab day hun xx

Ok I know Ill probably get battered for this ;) But if youre going along the core route, have you ever considered SW?? The free food is incredible, much like Core but not restricted to just 3 meals a day

I keep thinking on it but I really like WW.. i know i've been saying pretty much since January that i'll give it a few more weeks, but especially with uni starting next week I just feel more comfortable with my points x

thanks everyone else :) well i managed pretty well yesterday - pleased with myself! Worked out the points for my mince and dumplings today - mortified at the nutritional values in suet - horrendous - something like 800kcal and almost 50g sat fat per 100g!

so.. todays plan:

B - 2 sainsburys weetabix (2) 1/4pt soya light (0.5)
L - ww sausages in cider gravy w/ mash (5.5) green beans and broccoli (0)
T - mince and dumplings made with 150g quorn mince (2.5) onion (0) 2 dumplings (4 dumplings made with 25g suet (6) and 50g flour (2.5) so 4.5) gravy granules (2) jacket potato (2.5) broccoli and carrots (0)
S - mullerlight (1.5) 200g grapes (2)

total: 23/23 points :)

shocking how much dumplings add up to, but fancied one so having with quorn mince instead of beef mince (not only better for me but cheaper as frozen quorn mince / quorn chicken style pieces are half price at work :D woohoo!)

Hiya rach...just to let you know i used to buy the tesco value dumpling mix somat like 36p a pkt.
i made bigger ones used to get 6 and im sure they were only 1½points each..i will go have a look in my cupboard to see if i have a pkt and get back to you hun x

mmm another one having dumplins! .... yummy! .. they are expensive on points tho arnt they! ...
Ill have to have a trip for some quorn bits if its half price :) love a bargain!
Have a lovely day Rach xxxx

1.5points sounds much better per dumpling Fuzz :D i don't shop at tesco often as nearest is Kingston Park / Chester-le-street, but will be worth looking at sainsburys version to see if their points are similar :) cheers! xxx

I WILL be 14st 7 or less for our meet :) hopefully back to my lowest of 14st 2! :)

how many pounds until then? i think we can do it with some effort hun :D maybe swap the wispa golds for more affordable randoms :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back