Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god woman how much money did you spend?? i thought i was the shopping queen(shopping sprees on a weekly basis
she says guiltily)
xx

OMG sounds like you can shop til you drop! Glad uni and work are doing well. Take care and have a lovely weekend angel xxx

Now now Rach being a teacher is great but a bankrupt teacher ..not such a good look. Got to rein in that clothes shopping after this very allowable treat to yourself or danger lies ahead..written by someone who knows having just considered her credit card statement which may mean I've worked for nothing this month boo hoo

Have a great day

M

never fear, I am managing my finances well and have predicted I can afford another shopping spree this month, and if not definitely on the 7th october when my first bursary payment comes through :D

Morning Rach

Love the shopping spree ... I'm going for one myself on Sunday to a) cheer myself up and b) get some clothes to wear as my washing machine has broke and it's not replaced until next Friday. Good enough excuses to buy a full new wardrobe to me :D

Looking forward to see what you think about Fame ... I used to love it - saw the stage show years ago and was very disappointed ... so hopefully the film will be good!

Have a great day!

Twigs
xx

you're having a terrible time of it Twigs.. hope you find lots of lovely stuff you like so you can enjoy your shopping spree :D

Oh Oh Oh i need to go shopping now ! ...... im going off shopping tomorow after im done cleaning !!!! ... i am off out tomorow night i think thats excuse enough to buy new clothes :p hehe ..

thanks Rach :D

any excuse is a valid excuse where clothes are involved.. i also extend this to shoes and bags :D

Hello my gorgeous Rach! How are you my dear? It has been much too long.

I have just been catching up on the last few weeks of your diary so some of my comments may see a little out of place.

That so called 'friend' of yours who didn't invite you round sounds like a wench and quite frankly i feel she doesn't deserve your friendship.

Did you manage to get things sorted with your manager? That is completely unacceptable for them to disclose your confidential information so i hope they have rectified the situation.

How's the bike preparation going? I can just see you as a cool biker chick teacher.

Speaking of which is sounds like you are having an awesome time in school i'm going to have to get lots of pointers from you. I am just filling out my application at the moment!! *eeeek*

I am absolutely loving your outfit choice and co-ordination. :D A girl after my own heart. When i was getting work experience at my old school one of the little year 3's would comment on my shoes everyday. Bless. Dotty P's have some gorgeous purple pumps at the moment. I hope you are putting your student card to good use on your shopping sprees!

Hope things continue to go so well for you and that you've made some new friends including a Sarah!!! It's a good name.. a very good name. tehe. ;)

Lots of love chickadee and keep me up to date. x x x x

i found out why she didnt invite me. She was pissed because I wouldnt tell her why I was in hospital. What a f**king b*tch :p so i went off on one at her and told her its none of her damn business anyway and how childish could she be for doing something like that.. and then mentioned that i wouldnt be inviting her to anything for awhile because i was sick of looking at her miserable, pathetic face (maybe a bit harsh) but at end of day, hospital wasnt nice and why should i have to tell her stuff like that? Its none of her damn beeswax!

My god woman how much money did you spend?? i thought i was the shopping queen(shopping sprees on a weekly basis
she says guiltily)
xx

Not that much actually.. very impressed with myself :D

OMG sounds like you can shop til you drop! Glad uni and work are doing well. Take care and have a lovely weekend angel xxx

Jax, you've seen me shop :p how could you ever question my ability?!

hope you are okay, love you! xxx

...well people, I have just spent 6 hours in uni and managed a total of 500 words out of 1000 criticising this article:

Drop GCSEs. We should be teaching our children to think | Peter Hyman | Comment is free | The Observer

it just seems to take forever, as you cant express an opinion unless you can back it up with evidence, and of course trying to find information to back up an opinion is often difficult as an opinion is just that.. an opinion, and not necessarily right! Just want to scream.. :p

I feel your pain! I hate referencing. I did a mini dissertation last year (2500 words) and it was on an experiment with rats. I did a research methods module in my psychology A-level which is basically evaluating study and experiment methods in fine detail.. far more advanced than what they taught us at uni. Anyway, I just knew how to evaluate my own research from my past learnings but every bit of knowledge I wrote down from my head (from years ago) I had to go and find someone else to reference :cool:

Don't worry though, you'll get back into it really quickly. Especially as you're the kind of person who'll put the work in :)

Ooh dear sounds like too much hard work to me all this backing up an opinion business & 5million words on thesis's or dissertations or whatever!..spose thats why im working in a chemist & you will be a fantabulous teacher by the end of all this!:D

cheers you two :D well, got up this morning and hunted out my Cite them Right book to make sure all my referencing is correct.. then came down and thought hang on.. Mattys away (last night and tonight) and none of his washing is done, washing up needs done, cat needs feeding, bedroom needs tidying.. etc etc.. so of course I havent gotten as far as my referencing yet :p

I'm working 3-8 at sainsburys this afternoon so will be picking up some shopping tonight - went ballistic during the night as I woke up to a loud click - the meter telling me that the electric had run out.. I had asked Matty before he went away yesterday to pull the key out for me as its above my bedroom door and I'm not very tall.. but I had no idea where he had put it.. so a very annoyed Rach rang him at 1:30 this morning to ask where he'd put it - "um, i think its on the bed" was the answer - so of course it wasnt on the bed but somewhere on the floor.. so i was crawling around feeling the carpet for about 45 minutes before finding it.. I was not a happy bunny! :p so of course I stuffed my face with 2 packs of cadbury snack biccies (5) and 2 crumpets and philadelphia (4ish).. so well over points. Had a bad few days pointswise - uni days just arent good - especially when I have so much work to do :( going to try and get this assignment out of the way for latest monday night.. as I just want to be able to concentrate on getting myself upto teaching standard for when my practice properly begins in November.

Food for today so far:

B - 2 weetabix (2) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - sainsburys basics veg soup (2) 2 ryvita (2) 30g philly light (1) lettuce, tomato, cucumber (0)
T - portion of bolognese (8) 60g wholemeal pasta (3)
S - nectarine (0.5) apple (0.5)

total: 20 points

Lesson learned.. if you want something done properly, do it yourself :p

going to have a ride out this morning to see where this Westerhope Ride Right is, as I have to be there for 8:45 tomorrow morning.. looking forward to it, but at the same time very nervous as I'll be the only person who has never been on a bike! :p

Busy busy busy rach!!! part of me likes being busy but not the stress and pressure that can come with it, do you know what i mean??

I would not have been impressed with MrB if he had done that!!

Food wise have you considered batch cooking some healthy stuff for the freezer to give yourself more time on your busier days? i always mean to do this but ready meals are a good fall back too. Planning is the key as i'm sure you well know, but it just might take you a bit of time to get into a routine with it all. But i have every confidence you will sort it!!

I take my hat off to anyone who can juggle loads of balls like college and working, and assignments. Some days i have problems just keeping track of one thing, never forget to eat tho!!

Hey hun!

Good luck with your assignment. I used to have immence assignments to do at uni and the eating was never great at that time! I know you can do it though chook!

Oh dear bad Matty doing that to you! :mad: Glad you found it though. Think I would have given up and gone back to bed!

Hope you have a lovely day today and that work doesn't drag too much. Oh and you won't have to put up with drunken messages from me tonight hee hee!

Love ya

xx

great news.. just found out my cars technically a write off. finally got it to the garage - so not best pleased. Wanted to put it through the scrappage deal at carcraft.. but dont think it'll happen now as they probably won't take it if they spot the damage (kinda hard to miss).

tried ringing the woman, and shes given me a false number.. ***** :( insurance will only give me what its worth as well - so about £300.

cant really afford a new one either.. so really pissed off right now :(

Hiya rach..
Sorry ive not visited you for a a day or two!

Rubbish bout the car and even rubbisher that woman has given you false details!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Hope you manage to get somat sorted though hun...have a good day at work if you possibly can xx :eek:

Hey my love.

I don't blame you at all for telling your 'friend' where to go! What a goon she is!!!

Good luck with your assignment i hope it goes well. How you finding your PGCE so far? Other than very busy? :)

I'm so sorry to hear about your car that is so rubbish do you have any other details like about her car etc? Would it be worth still trying on the scrappage scheme?

With regards to points i think mommyB is right if you get a chance try and make a batch of different foods that you can prepoint and bung in the freezer and fridge that way you will end up spending much less time cooking everyday and can just zap things in the microwave. :) That'll give you more time to fit the other things in.

Hope work isn't too bad and talk to you later. xxx

aye i have her reg plate.. but i lose out - my car is worth more to me than £300 - i cant really get another car for that price :(

If you can't get a car for £300 than surely yours can't only be worth £300? Any car that runs is worth at least £500. Mine is 12 years old, has rust and makes funny noises. Can't you appeal the decision?

I know it's not just about the money though :( Perhaps you can put the money towards your motorbike and gear. I noticed you asking for advice about that on Facebook by the way; I have lots of rider friends who've given me advice on what to buy. I can give you a couple of names to look out for on eBay or whatever if you want x

:eek:Can't you trace her through the vehicle reg? Did she also give false insurance details, if she did isn't that fraud & therefore a criminal offence?

BTW, I'm not doing tooo bad but the indian meal last night wasn't quite within my points allowance:rolleyes:
But.... it's looking like I may get to Brum after all:D but only for the day:cool:

cheers everyone. we didnt swap insurance details as i was happy to settle outside of insurance (not a crime). however, she gave me a false contact number so i cant get in touch with her, so I have rung the police tonight and a police officer is coming to talk to me tomorrow night after my CBT. got to hunt all my paperwork out now which will be a pain in the bum! :p

so either way, pleased that I can at least get her in trouble with the police cause i think its awful that shes given out false details :(

gotta go hunt out my paper driving licence for tomorrow morning now.. joy :( sometimes i wish i had the mental capacity to organise these things so it wouldnt be a right task trying to find them :p

i shouldnt laugh, but that is so me-our filling system is a couple of cardboard boxes, i did once start to sort it out but only got part way thru-now if we want anything who knows which half its in-happy hunting and i hope they nail her, both for the false details and making you spend your saturday night looking for paperwork!!

i wish i could say mine was in a box Jane.. but i know its in a carrier bag at least :D however if you'd have seen my house, you'd think i belonged on that tv program.. life of grime? LOL.. carrier bags everywhere! :p

i at least know where my photocard is.. in my purse! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back