Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
hell yes! where do i sign up? :D

and Jen, i like the sainsburys low fat cheese i have.. only thing i was upset with was how much went to waste in the macaroni cheese! sticking to the WW ready meal one and maybe try Tescos if i ever get to one :)

Was thinking bout it when you said about a show/shop in London. Then when I read Loz's thread - she lives just down road from where I used to live in London and where my godchildren live and I thought we could perhaps all 3 meet up and do whatever. Stay at the travelodge on one of those ultra cheap night deals they have and as long as i squeeze in a quick visit to see my godchildren everyones happy.

i'm there! :D i am off first, third and fourth week in february.. though can rearrange if we book now :)

having year off.. Sunderland messed up CRB and mum wasnt too well at time, so took year off - got as many hours as they will give me at work but working on my little house atm so thats okay with me :) will be starting my PGCE ICT in sept 09.. so going to enjoy having some free time while i have it - this is one thing i want to conquer first - getting some of this weight off now while i have more time to focus on it, so I will have less to deal with next year :) xxx

I want to do the PGCE, once I've completed my degree although I want to do lower primary with RE as my named subject, although it's not as important at primary level. I've heard it's a really intensive year, a friend is doing it now & she is working crazy hours to get everything done but is really enjoying it :)

this 28AP lark is damn difficult!

I agree! I'd love to know who came up with 28 but what gets me is the web site says you should aim for 28+ ??? You'd have to live in a gym....

Rach - get off the wii fit and out of the pool and leave some AP for the rest of minis. Sore shoulders and arms - for goodness sake get a grip. Those important appendages are needed for preparing low fat, low point meals - without them - well any old rubbish that flying about might get eaten.

Take care

M

Can i come to london too? i might have last minute things to buy for the wedding :)

28 ap , wow well done.xx

i havent made 28.. only 11.. sorry to disappoint!

Rach - get off the wii fit and out of the pool and leave some AP for the rest of minis. Sore shoulders and arms - for goodness sake get a grip. Those important appendages are needed for preparing low fat, low point meals - without them - well any old rubbish that flying about might get eaten.

Take care

M

i didnt go to Aquafit last night, and i'm still sore this morning. I have given up for now but I'm still going to at least 2AP today on Wii Fit as it doesnt have to involve my arms / shoulders.. I dont like giving up cause i'm so competitive so it's killing me that I wont reach 28! :(

Can i come to london too? i might have last minute things to buy for the wedding :)

YAY! London partay! :D that makes 4 of us! :)

i didnt go to Aquafit last night, and i'm still sore this morning. I have given up for now but I'm still going to at least 2AP today on Wii Fit as it doesnt have to involve my arms / shoulders.. I dont like giving up cause i'm so competitive so it's killing me that I wont reach 28! :(

Eeek - your poor arms n shoulders! Have made a mental note note to do 30 mins of boxing when said item arrives!!! Forget the wii for today just go for a nice walk hunny - whats the weather doing up yr way?

being freezing and miserable.. i would rather do my Wii Fit while i watch some Heroes :p

do you know when your wii's due to arrive? are you waiting until xmas to use it? xxx

Received email saying it's been despatched - no idea how long - Really dont know about whether we're gonna use it before chrimbo or not. My olds are here at chrimbo so we'll be sleeping in lounge - so it'll be a bit of an anti-climax on chrimbo morning - hey kids, here's yr wii/wii fit but u cant use it just now as theres no room! Guess OH will have the last say on that! I hope there's a boxing game that comes with it - as he's just read what I've typed and was not impressed - ouch!!!

with Wii Sports you get boxing, and there is a different Boxing game which includes stepping which is part of Wii Fit xxx

well.. had loads of stuff in fridge that was desperate to be used.. so i made myself a big pan of veg soup and a big pan of carrot and coriander.. and they both taste AWFUL!

Was tempted to get a cloth to clean my tongue as taste really lingered.. :D LOL. Its official, i am a naff cook.

Ah well, shoved myself some pasta on and having it with my last WW pasta sauce - quick, easy, and guaranteed to be edible :D

B - 4 ryvitas (2), philly light (1) and tomato (0)
L - jacket potato (3) and tin sburys basics beans (5.5)
T - 80g pasta (4) and 1/2 jar WW parmesan and pesto sauce (1.5)
S - 2 you are what you eat pecan and maple bars (4) and a pear (1)

total: 22 leaving 4 for desperate times :p

Also.. my wii fit batteries ran out and I have no more! Man! So i did 30 mins stepping on and off it anyway, just put Ricky Gervais's Fame dvd on and had a good giggle while i did it :)

so have earned myself 2AP anyway.. shoulders and arms a bit better now though so will be up and about fine for tomorrow morning before work to do some exercise and also some after work as Matty at Clubland (hate Clubland) so have yet another night by self. Was sposed to see him tonight but he "forgot" and got hammered.. rang and apologised and said i could see him if i drove over and picked him up.. to which my answer was no, dont want to see you atm and you can apologise again in the morning when I might think about talking to you.. and put the phone down LOL :p

very adult of me I know but sometimes he REALLY winds me up with his stupid drinking. I dont mind people drinking but when I'm second to football every damn weekend (not only Newcastle but whatever match he puts a bet on) and then he gets hammered afterwards whether home or away so cant get a word of sense out of him, it gets old.

Going to go work my bad mood off on the bike.. and possibly ring my mum. She understands.. I love my mum :)

over and out!

Last edited:
Having just read your post I tried to txt you to offer support. Unfortunately I've just remembered you live in the middle of the Bermuda triangle and wont get my txt til you leave the house next :(

Hope you're okay hunny. Men and their football hey (well men and some women - me included - :eek: and their football I should say)but at least your not alone at the moment ... you have present there to keep you company :p Now aren't you glad I didnt give you my address for you to post present to me :8855:

Seriously - am on MSN or at the end of the phone if you need me. Take care :) xxx

Jax, i cant cope with Amber AND present.. you're gunna have to take present. Amber is too needy and she'll get jealous and possibly hurt present.. shes already scratched half of the wrapped presents to see whats in them.. STUPID CAT!

and no i'm fine thanks.. gunna chill out, stick on some music or another dvd. Thanks for the offer though :)

OOhh are you OK RacH? Not like you to be upset but understand the reason, I hate football and OH is devoted to all sports ahead of me. Sorry re Wii Fit but you will get those 28 points I'm sure, then you can celebrate by eating 12 of them.

Have a good evening with manic cat

M

i'm fine dont worry, its good to be able to rant on here.. feel better already :D just a bit disappointed really.. had a rather uninteresting day and was looking forward to the company :)

but its okay.. i was agonising over these 15AP that i still need to do.. I can easily make another 4 tonight now :D

Hi Rach

Thanks for all your support. Sorry I dont always get round to texting. Usually cos rushed off my feet. Sorry.

Well done on APs.

XXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back