Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning everyone :)

well yesterday i was understandably over points, as I had the last minute meal out and my chinese to contend with.

today is looking interesting foodwise :) Matty made "Borscht" for lunch.. its bright purple and i've never had it before, so I'm looking forward to trying it :) its free pointed too, so even better :D

just about to have omelette for breakfast, then i'm going to attempt a walk even though its raining. Find myself a hood and a scarf and i'll be fine :D

watching Saturday Kitchen atm - those salmon things they made on the Master Chef bit were divine looking.. might have to attempt a low points version of that! :D

hope everyone has a lovely saturday - will check in later after my climbing to see how everyones doing :)

B - ham, pepper and spring onion omelette (4)
L - borscht (0) 4 crackerbread (1) philadelphia light (1)
T -
S -

total: 6 points so far :) x

Last edited:
enjoy the climbing-we have an amazing clip of video of some bloke doing some really crazy stuff,and without a rope either-could email to you ,give you somehting to work towards LOL

email it across haha! :D rachael dot craven at gmail dot com :)

just sent it-i just love his backflip half way up the wall !!

let me know what the borscht (sp) is like-its beetroot soup isnt it ? never tired it but always wondered,like many other things LOL

Borscht thats one thing i've never tried, I use to love Beetroot untill the day after eating pratically half a jar, I went up to the loo and nearly died I thought I was bleeding to death untill my dad called me a silly cow and reminded me of the Beetroot lol

the soup is absolutely beautiful Jane :D really impressed with Matty's skill in making it!

just dragged Matty out in the rain (the really awful light but soaks you rain :p) and we walked a 5k route through the village that i mapped out last night on map my run. Earned myself 3.5AP and I can finally add some minutes to my challenge with Twigs :D

food changed slightly:

B - ham, pepper and spring onion omelette (3.5) 1 slice bread (1.5)
L - borscht (0) 4 ryvita (2) philadelphia light (1) and sliced tomato (0)
T -
S - handful prawn crackers (2)

total: 10 points :)

haha Kally that is one side effect! the other is purple lips which i have atm LOL :p

its really nice Aunty M, though it does make you a bit.. ..windy LOL :D

just back from rock climbing and it was ACE! loved every minute of it, but my god I'm rubbish! haha :D Matty's got an advantage cause he's got long legs and arms.. and things he can reach i couldn't reach even if i leapt for it! :p

I did better on the balance things though.. we did one sloped wall where we had to climb without using anything to hold onto with our hands and i got further with that.. but everything else Matty completely owned me at :)

just stuffed myself with the nicest quick meal ever:

T - sainsburys unsmoked gammon plate steak (4) birds eye steam pack (0.5) sainsburys oven chips (4.5) slice bread (1.5)

so total:

T - sainsburys unsmoked gammon plate steak (4) birds eye steam pack (0.5) sainsburys oven chips (4.5) slice bread (1.5)
S - handful prawn crackers (2) pom bears (1.5)

total: 23 points WOO WOO :D

Sounds very nice I've not had gammon steak for a couple of weeks are they like half moon shape Rach the last time I brought them they were the 2 to a packet round ones put them on the points scale and they came in at 12 eek each so proceeded to cut them in half lol which was nuts because the other one never got used and was wasted but 4 points seems like a bargain

its the cheap ones. theyre called gammon rounds? still really tasty though i love them :D

the way the sainsburys website works I cant link you to them, but they're defo 4 points each :)

Hi Rach

Seems your racking up some Ap's at the mo - well done you and wall climbing too. I tried it once and its hard work :)

Gammon steaks sound like a great find will have to keep my eye's peeled x

thanks you three for popping in :)

well, woke up late this morning - 11am, so must've been tired! Matty angling for a sunday lunch so as its now 12:45 (taken me that long to get up, get showered and ready) we're going to go have sunday lunch in Burnopfield and then later I'm going to attempt a low pointed version of salmon and spinach wrapped in pastry that I saw on master chef yesterday for tea with free pointed veg and a few new potatoes :)

so on this one occasion (defo not going to make a habit of it!) i'm skipping breakfast. Feel really naughty doing it and i'm so tempted to have a tiny bowl of cereal, but its just extra points if i'm going to be eating again in 15 minutes at the pub?! :p

its the cheap ones. theyre called gammon rounds? still really tasty though i love them :D

the way the sainsburys website works I cant link you to them, but they're defo 4 points each :)

Shall have a look for them on my travels Rach.
that climbing sounds fun, no good for me though I get virtigo 10 inches of the ground me :D

the soup is absolutely beautiful Jane :D really impressed with Matty's skill in making it!

just dragged Matty out in the rain (the really awful light but soaks you rain :p) and we walked a 5k route through the village that i mapped out last night on map my run. Earned myself 3.5AP and I can finally add some minutes to my challenge with Twigs :D

food changed slightly:

T -
S - handful prawn crackers (2)

total: 10 points :)

Oh I totally love mapmyrun, used it all the time when I was training for the moonwalk, I wonder if it comes in app form???:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back