Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are juggling lots of balls at the moment so don't worry that you are dropping one.

Good luck with the latest applications. What about the supply agencies? Or do they not take newly qualified teachers?

Irene xx

Good luck with the jobs Rach! Even if it's only a year you'll be in a better position for employment when it's over.

I'm the same, I start the day with good intentions but when I get an urge I'm not even fighting it. Deffo need to get my azz into gear though as I hate the fat photos that keep popping up on facebook!

Good luck with the applications hun!!

Take car hun, you'll wear yourself out

xxx

A job will come sooner or later! :)

I have a mate who is from Durham who recently qualified as a French teacher and she is now working in Canterbury as she was struggling to find a job in the north east.

:wavey: Hey, I'm back with tail between my legs and hopefully the bit between my teeth :rolleyes: Sorry to read you didnt get jobs but hey ho like you say - they obviously weren't right for you! Take care and hopefully catch up soon. Love ya loads xxx

:wavey: Hey, I'm back with tail between my legs and hopefully the bit between my teeth :rolleyes: Sorry to read you didnt get jobs but hey ho like you say - they obviously weren't right for you! Take care and hopefully catch up soon. Love ya loads xxx

HI JAX!!!

Hoping that a job pops up soon for your Rach, you've worked so hard you deserve to get into the career you've chosen.

Everything crossed for you

M

Ditto Rach :) xx

ahhhhh its so nice to see some lovely faces in my diary :D

thank you all for your support..

.. i am just coming on to share with you that I have just finished marking my first class of D203 work.. so a total of 6 kids.. and its taken me about 6 hours.. tomorrow I have to start on my other class.. of 30 :'( *SOB*

i am off to bed.. lessons for tomorrow will have to be planned in the morning!

cheers everyone for popping in :)

any of you on my facebook will know from my post about my meal out last night that I havent been following points..

not sure what to do atm - im so bogged down with anything my food is all over the place and i just dont seem to have time for myself.

will try getting on tomorrow to catch up with everyone but atm im shattered :( sorry everyone xxx

Hi Rach, being a teacher I have a few tips on how to find time for yourself. PM me if you want and tell me the run down of your day and I will try and suggest something.

Most importantly dont stress and look after yourself. xx

thanks guys, Bren, i just need to manage my time better.. i spend so much time doing nothing and i think i just need to make sure I eat better and get enough sleep as i am feeling exhausted!

i want to get back exercising too as I always feel better for doing it. Think I just need to get cracking with everything and just stop whinging :p

off to fill in some applications! love you all xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back