Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
well - i am not happy! :mad: the sod (OH) stole my cauliflower.. he was angling in my fridge yesterday to see what I had (bad habit hes picked up from living in a house with 3 other men who constantly steal each others food and never eat their own!) and my cauliflower has gone! He's also taken a pack of philadelphia light (i stock up when its cheap seen as i eat that much of it :p) and there are a couple of gaps in my tin cupboard and my everything else i cant categorise cupboard.. but i cant figure out what it is he has taken..

Glad you had a good time at TC!

:eek: he stole the cauliflower?! What for?! LOL

Cauliflower and philadelphia = strange combo! ;)x

Glad you had a good time at TC!

:eek: he stole the cauliflower?! What for?! LOL

Cauliflower and philadelphia = strange combo! ;)x

he loves cauliflower (i suppose i shouldnt complain at least he's eating something healthy..) and that was one reason he whinged all last night because the cauliflower wasnt soggy enough for him.. but now i dont have any to make my soup :(

so i have prioritised and told Matty I am charging him half a cauliflower a day until i get my replacement.. and seen as i'm not seeing him today / tomorrow he'll owe me 2 cauliflowers :D

also I am in the process of "making" (as in jar sauce making, which is a bit of a cheat i suppose.. :p) a quorn rogan josh.. i had my slidey paper calculator to hand at work the other day and we do a BGTY rogan josh sauce which is only 4pts for the jar, so i thought I'd try it and see how it fares against the WW curry options..

also, on my floor is a packet of jaffa cakes, cadburys double chocolate fingers, mcvities mint madness slices, mcvities irish cream chocolate cake bars, a tin of roses, a box of 6 walnut whips and 6 mini magical elves.. good thing i just ate so I have time to wrap them before I get hungry again.. my friends in America love all our chocolate choices so I went a bit mad for their xmas box.. ah well posting it tomorrow so there'll be much less tasty (BAD) food available to me :)

been for a swim this morning - 48lengths so earned 3AP. Going to aim for 15mins on the bike later to earn another AP - would like to save 4 points and earn 4 a-points today, tomorrow, friday (AP only) saturday and monday in aid of buffet damage control friday night and xmas party damage control for sunday :)

for lunch I have had THE most amazing sandwich ever - bought myself a stottie from work (8.5 points mind you! :eek:) and filled it with 45g philadelphia light (1.5) and loads of alfalfa.. was LOVELY (yes i ate the whole stottie :D) - really filled me up and satisfied the bread craving i have had of late! :eek:

Rach, I'm about 'steal'(heehee) your idea from your signature and put it on a ticker instead (Weekly exercise target). Hope you don't mind. Hope you enjoy the dinner your cooking tonight. Well done on your exercise today.

Oh lots to read here - you managed a treat at Toby Rach very good girl - gold star awarded. Growing concerns re Matty though - now he's stealing vegetables after not paying you enough attention. I think he needs a bit of thought and work.

That tree is a challenge for 100 lights but if you apply yourself and perhaps trail them up the wall as well they may fit.

Be back to check on you later

M

you're welcome, although i stole it off someone else haha :D i think I was only allowed 2 tickers, hence why i dont have an exercise one anymore :(

you earn loads of AP from your walking - what're you going to aim for each week? x

Oh lots to read here - you managed a treat at Toby Rach very good girl - gold star awarded. Growing concerns re Matty though - now he's stealing vegetables after not paying you enough attention. I think he needs a bit of thought and work.

That tree is a challenge for 100 lights but if you apply yourself and perhaps trail them up the wall as weel they may fit.

Be back to check on you later

M

thanks M :D I am going to show the world how you arrange 100lights on a 3ft xmas tree.. watch this space - photo to come :D

you're welcome, although i stole it off someone else haha :D i think I was only allowed 2 tickers, hence why i dont have an exercise one anymore :(

you earn loads of AP from your walking - what're you going to aim for each week? x

I'm aiming to do 28AP weekly from next week as I be walking everyday(Mon-fri). My 3yr old will be reducing her hrs at nursery to the free 2.5hrs session until I return to work. So I would just walk for 2.5hrs then pick her back up.

thats amazing Keish! wish you all the luck with it, not that you need it with your 10.5pt power walks!

well, I am absolutely STUFFED! I made the quorn rogan josh and it was lovely - i love my indian food and miss my trips to the takeaway - of course not a patch on a real indian but really nice tasty filling food that satisfies my need for spice :D

however i went to serve it out and I had intended on splitting it just for 2 servings, but there was LOADS! Then again i did pile in a whole box of mushrooms cause they take on curry flavours so well :D so I have quorn rogan josh on the menu for the next four days minimum haha!

food update:

B - 30g shreddies (1.5) 1/4pt semi (1)
L - whole stottie bread (8.5 :eek:) 45g philadelphia light (1.5) alfalfa sprouts (0)
T - 1/4pkt quorn pieces (1.5) 1/4 jar sainsburys BGTY rogan josh sauce (1) 2 small onions (0) carton of mushrooms (0) and cant remember how much it weighed but came to 4pts portion of rice (4)
S - advent calendar choc (0.5)

Wow I cant believe how much Ive missed in your diary lol

HUGE well done on your wi this week... youre doing sooooo well *HUGS*

Glad you enjoyed your meal tonight. Is the quorn quiet tasty, which quorn product you use? I want to try it one day, maybe the quorn mince.

Just saw your had a advent choc cal, I need to pick me up one tomorrow so I can have a treat everyday. I have 4 days to catch up on :D:D:D.

Rachel,where are you? Bought my choco calender and I stuff my face with the backdated four :D:D. How is your day going do far?

Wow I cant believe how much Ive missed in your diary lol

HUGE well done on your wi this week... youre doing sooooo well *HUGS*

thanks so much Sandy :) want to be on the straight and narrow and in my 18 jeans for Glasgow! :D

Glad you enjoyed your meal tonight. Is the quorn quiet tasty, which quorn product you use? I want to try it one day, maybe the quorn mince.

Just saw your had a advent choc cal, I need to pick me up one tomorrow so I can have a treat everyday. I have 4 days to catch up on :D:D:D.

2pts for your 4 days! dont forget!! :D Quorn is lovely - never really tried it much before until I read Sandy's Quorn advert.. i mean Sandy's diary :p I used the chicken style pieces for my rogan josh and they are lovely, and i've made quorn chilli before with the mince - just chucked a pack in a pan with 2 tins of tomatos, some garlic, a few kidney beans, chilli powder and some mixed herbs - had it on Core so no idea how many points but its dead low I remember working it out just for interest and was shocked! Theres 5.5pts in a whole pack of quorn chicken-style pieces though.. and made four meals for me :D

3lbs!? wahoooo thats brill! keep it up hunni x

thanks very much! congrats on your WI too! :D

Rachel,where are you? Bought my choco calender and I stuff my face with the backdated four :D:D. How is your day going do far?

I know, usually on for 9am arent I? Totally addicted! :p I was at work this morning though, supposed to be in 8-2 but with the snow, after setting off at 6:45 (30mins early!) I arrived at work for 9:15am.. late and with a few panic attacks under my belt! :p Got stuck in the snow down a back country lane - car just kept wheelspinning and I was just sliding from side to side but not making any progress forward.. just free-skidding backwards! There were like 7 cars behind me beeping at me and flashing their lights etc.. all tried to get past me and their cars did exactly the same - got completely stuck.. so after 10 minutes of tears and a man in a Porsche shouting at me, we all reversed / free-slid backwards down the road to a point where we could turn around and go along the main road. Was on the main road for 7:45.. thats the point where i got stuck in ridiculous traffic along a stretch that would usually take me 10 minutes max to drive down! Instead, took me 1h 35mins! :(

Foodwise had a maybe not interesting but at least different day:

B - 30g shreddies (1.5) 1/4pt semi (1)
L - large bowl of carrot and ginger soup (0)
T - quorn rogan josh (2.5) and rice (4)
S - advent calendar choc (0.5) packet of walkers baked (1.5) and a taste of a smoked mackerel fillet which i later found out was 2 points! :(

didnt get to the pool - went to post friend's xmas box (omg, i totally overdid it.. £66 to post it it was almost 5kg in weight LMAO! :D oops.. :wave_cry:) and made the stupid decision of parking up a bank.. so guess which silly sausage had to attempt to walk down the bank in the icey/sludgey/snowy weather?! Well.. i failed.. numerous times in fact.. probs spent more time on my bum down that bank than I did on my feet!

Also popped into the bank to "arrange" my finances.. to which point my bank advisor lady's eyes almost popped out at my outgoings and my much smaller ingoings.. and then questioned all my standing orders of which i dont even recognise what some are! However, I have set up a savings account standing order (£30 a month - so proud of myself LOL :D) so i will have less chance to spend money i dont need to if its not there! :p

just remembered after reading Anna's comments about people noticing weightloss that someone at work commented how much weight I have lost off my face. At work i dont look any different body-wise, as I have extra clothing layers to replace the fat layers to keep me warm - 5 tshirts under my uniform of polo shirt and jumper, and now I'm so cold I have also started wearing a pair of jogging bottoms under my trousers.. that was a genius idea on my part, as now my trousers will stay up! :D

got peckish again, so polished off the rest of the rogan josh (5) on a rather large but tasty jacket potato (3.5)

bringing me to 21.5 ..now, to hot chocolate or to not.. didnt sleep for ages last night.. have conditioned myself to be awake until at least 1 these days, so trying to go to bed for 11 to be up for 6 did not work! Still wide awake at 1, staring at the ceiling thinking how uneven it looked and silently willing the cat to stop whinging like a baby outside my door.. I counted sheep, cows, dints in the ceiling and names i could think of beginning with A B and C that i remember before I finally woke up at 6 to my alarm.. so i guess that means i did fall asleep at some point :D didnt feel like it though!

looking forward to tomorrow and sunday now.. hope i can manage to not spill anything on my dress! :)

also, i miss Jax.. i wish she would stop worrying over cake bars and come back :(

Loving the idea of the joggers under the trousers....saves a fortune when you are shrinking out of clothes - just wear layers!

Sounds like you have had an eventful day - relax and put your feet up and tip tap away on your machine

Rosie x

thanks Rosie :) x

Hi Rach. As always you are doing fab! Congrats on people noticing your weight loss. It feels good doesn't it? Your menu sounds yummy!

Take care x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back