Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
love the buggar loads.. today i woke up at 7:15 and was like Matty, its 7:15 and you were supposed to be out of the house 5 minutes ago.. he told me to stop horsing around and let him have his sleep time.. LOL.

When he finally twigged i wasnt joking, he was running round like a headless chicken so i got his stuff ready for him and asked him as he ran out of the door if he had his badge and his phone.. yes, yes..

got an email from him about an hour ago saying what he thought was his phone was actually a nutrigrain bar in his pocket, and he'd had to get security to ring his boss to come down and verify it was him as he didnt have his badge or his wallet :p LOL

silly buggar! :D

B - vanilla mullerlight (1.5) handful blueberries and 2 strawberries cut up (0.5)
L - 2 slices bread (3) w.t. ham (1.5) tomato (0) 2 satsumas (0.5) apple (0.5) packet walkers kangaroo crisps (2)
T -
S - wrap (2.5) w.t. ham (0.5) alfalfa sprouts and tomato (0)

total: 12.5 points - am thinking I might see if Matty fancies a chinese tonight :) though i may just cook something as we're out sunday for my mums birthday :) x

Men !!!LOL

I was tidying our bedroom yesterday,and on the floor his side of the bed was what looked like a stick with bits partly shaved off it ( he has recently bought himself a new survivial knife,tho why around here i dont know ) so last night i said to him " what's that thing on the floor by your side of the bed that looks like a partly shaved twig?" and he said " it's a partly shaved twig !!" " and do you think that the bedroom floor is the correct place for it to be?" I got a grin and a shrug and it's still there now .

i didnt know you'd have corrie spoilers..!! lol.. i havnt read it yet :(..
those muffins sound interesting.. can you taste loads of pepper in it??
whats WT ham?? lol.. sorry for the questions
xx

Evening Rach
I'm with you on that nasty little madam on the Apprentice
I'm off to watch it as typed it last night
to spare me from the footie tonight
have a great weekend

Cat, you are simple.. but i do exactly the same so we can be simpletons together! :D

Jane, so pleased I am not the only one with a crackers other half..

and Kals, isnt she a witch?! i've not seen the last episode.. i was watching the week before thinking it was yesterdays but it wasnt..

weeeell.. the chinese turned into Dominos.. LOL :p they had an offer on last week on Facebook that if you guessed the winners of BGT you got vouchers for 2 large pizzas, 2 subs, potato wedges and a garlic pizza bread all for FREE!

So we headed along and got ourselves some food (yum!) - i ordered a large vegetable supreme, a nuclear sub (tandoori chicken with cheese and herb sauce and veg)..

i have eaten my sub (no doubt the highest calorie bit!) half the potato wedges with half a garlic and herb dip, 1/2 garlic pizza bread and 2 slices pizza:

1/2 potato wedges (1.5)
1/2 g+h dip (1)
1/2 gpb (2.5)
2 slices pizza (left the crusts and had no dip, so counting as a medium slice) 6

sub.. no idea! but i would suggest.. hmm.. probably about 10-12 points.. it was really nice. I will be paying tomorrow as no gym tonight as matty forgot the towels (i packed them and everything but he took them out?!?! :p) so lots of pain in the gym tomorrow.

Men !!!LOL

I was tidying our bedroom yesterday,and on the floor his side of the bed was what looked like a stick with bits partly shaved off it ( he has recently bought himself a new survivial knife,tho why around here i dont know ) so last night i said to him " what's that thing on the floor by your side of the bed that looks like a partly shaved twig?" and he said " it's a partly shaved twig !!" " and do you think that the bedroom floor is the correct place for it to be?" I got a grin and a shrug and it's still there now .

Jesus I didn't think Oldbury was THAT bad that you needed a survival kit and a "partly shaved twig" by your bed for protection! :8855:

Mmmmmm Dominos

dont do it.. i feel crap this morning. Stomachs all over the place.. totally not used to all the crap - i asked for the delight mozzarella which was still nice but i still cant control how much i eat and thats why i feel totally naff this morning.

I still feel full, but i'm off to the gym in an hour so I need something to fuel me through it. Making the most of my hour and lying flat out on the couch with the cat watching some biggest loser :) i have 8 episodes to watch - considering i have been watching them every night - shows who is controlling the remote at the moment! :p

Matty out tonight, so not sure where I am going, but if i have the energy it might be back to the gym as I really need that dominos out of my system.

i'm feeling loads better now. I have just cooked the garlic chicken for lunch at Mattys request and damn it was sooooo tasty!

B - spring onion and mushroom omelette made with 2 eggs and water (3)
L - garlic chicken and jacket potato - large chicken breast (3) garlic, thyme, black pepper, chicken stock (0) 25ml white wine (0.5) 200g jacket potato (2) liberal spraying of frylight (0.5) carrots, broccoli (0)
T -
S -

points total so far: 9 points

got a bit of a headache atm though as really worked myself at the gym.. going to chill out this afternoon, possibly watch some more Biggest Loser if Matty is heading out to watch the match, then depending on how I feel I might head back to the gym, or do one of my fitness tv workouts instead.. just want this dominos out of me! :p

quiet night in tonight as had a killer headache all afternoon.

cheating with tea - having fishcakes with salad and yet another jacket potato. I love jacket potatoes so i'm sorted - Matty is having chips which i will no doubt look at and drool over. Had this conversation with Cat the other day.. I would never choose them in the supermarket - i only ever eat them when they're presented in front of me..

anyway, points for today are as follows - going to try and stick solely to those points and then i will have at least pulled some more dominos back..

reckon i pulled back at least 2AP in the gym, so if i can stick to the following plan:

B - spring onion and mushroom omelette made with 2 eggs and water (3)
L - garlic chicken and jacket potato - large chicken breast (3) garlic, thyme, black pepper, chicken stock (0) 25ml white wine (0.5) 200g jacket potato (2) liberal spraying of frylight (0.5) carrots, broccoli (0)
T - 2 sainsburys salmon fishcakes (6) salad (0) l.f. dressing (0.5) jacket potato (2)
S - 2 chinese pears (1)

total: 18.5 points - that would pull me back 4.5 points as i have just realised i only have 23 points now :p

Last edited:
i havent got it :( Matty decided to stay in.. so the football has just been turned on.

I will wander around here on my lonesome for the next few hours as its always dead quiet on a saturday! :p

So who won the footie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back