Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO good to see you today Rach and lovely to finally meet Matty, I could listen to him talk all day... LOVE that accent ;)

Thanks SO much for getting the scales for me, certainly didnt expect personal delivery lol

Hope you had a good trip home - see you in August x

Hope you had a lovely day in Glasgow. Love the sound of the lemon puddings - how many bowls does it make/points per serving - I MUST make it as mouth is watering big time - I do lurve lemon puddings!!! Take care xxx

had a lovely day walking about Glasgow :) shopping was a little poor - typical when you have money to spend! :p

ended up with the Hairy Bikers cookbook for a fiver, a black ink cartridge for the printer (LOL) and a Trudi Canavan book as I've read nothing for months..

..ummed and ahhed over a maxi dress in New Look.. fitted into a 14 which was lovely but at same time it looked good, but not good enough to justify 24 quid... and that price was with 20% off!

Also wandered into Warehouse as they had a sale on.. found a lovely denim skirt, denim dress and khaki playsuit.. ended up keeping Matty waiting for about 20 minutes as i got stuck in the playsuit LOL :p skirt fitted, and dress JUST fitted, but they werent WOW clothes.. so i got none of them :p

also found out that a dress i wanted in Dotty P's has gone in sale.. did they have my size? NO :mad: they had it in an 18, and buggar me i am not working this hard to fill that bin bag out :p

took Matty to Yo! Sushi for lunch today - he's never been before and we really enjoyed it. It was lovely just getting to spend some time with him doing something a little bit special as lately we've been like ships passing in the night :p

Also, played delivery girl for Sandy and dropped off her new scales :) i got to go inside and spy on the town centre and see all her police gadgets it was dead exciting! :D it was lovely to see her aswell - such a shame she was on shift so couldnt go for our Harvester wine jugs haha :D

tomorrow morning I am back to the gym for a nice hard workout before my mum comes up. We are doing last weeks birthday again :) taking her to a place called Shiremoor House Farm.. its a beautiful pub i'm sure I've mentioned before which is up Cramlington way.. last time I was there they did a beautiful tuna steak on salad.. it was divine and i hope they're still doing it! :)

6 servings, 3 points per serving x

Good afternoon! Had a good hard session at the gym, was wetter than a dog in water when I finished - nice!

Mum is up visiting and we're waiting for the little bro to finish work and then we're off.. Dead excited :)

Good afternoon! Had a good hard session at the gym, was wetter than a dog in water when I finished - nice!

Mum is up visiting and we're waiting for the little bro to finish work and then we're off.. Dead excited :)

Food at shiremoor was of course divine. Ended up with salmon in White wine, cream and tarragon sauce with veg and new potatoes but didn't eat all the sauce, any potatoes or veg that was pointed.. Shame the salmon was such a large piece that it will have easily been 12 - 15 points minimum! It was a top end, at least 3 inches thick and about 3 x 6in in size.. Phenomenal value for £9!

Really thinking I may have shot myself in the foot today though :( really wanted a good number tomorrow.. Just going to have to try harder.. :(

Am sure you'll be fine; sounds like you chose the most diet friendly dish on the menu AND you left all the pointed veg, pots and some of the sauce - what more could you do??? Pay £9 and eat nothing??? - will have fingers crossed for you! Take care xxx

i suppose.. with it being sunday they had a limited menu on.. i was gutted - no red mullet on bacon and red pepper mash and no marlin / tuna / fish dishes other than the salmon :(

i almost had fillet of beef with black pudding in diane sauce.. and i worked it out that in the end there was probably less points in it.. gutted! :p

cheering myself up watching James Martin do his thing on Saturday Kitchen as didnt get to watch him over the weekend..

..some guy just made something called chimmichurro or something which is chillies and garlic in a marinade for steak and so on.. if the weather continues i'm going to have to follow suit and do something like that on chicken this week :D

Morning chicka..
Good luck for yer WI later...im hoping for a sts!:confused:
Have a lovely day and oh yeh that marinade sounds yummilishious..x

i really want a loss Fuzzy, but really dont know if i'll get one :( and if i do get a loss, i want it to be more than 2lbs which is a very high hope and probably no where near realistic! :p i am a typical silly dieter.

trying to force myself to the gym.. i've been saying i should go since 8am and its now almost half 9 :p will go get ready now!

Good luck with weigh in tonight, hopefully will get the loss you want. Heroic braving the gym at this time in the morning or at any time now I come to think of it

have a great day

morning rach xxx its the mad man or cute pj wearing man .which everyone you like lol, how are you on this fine and sunny day xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back