Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello guys, feel like i havent really properly updated for ages.

eating is still not 100% - for example, ate enough quiche to feed the 5000 today.. but i mustve earned a few calories making it :p but i have been going to the gym which touch wood, is helping me maintain at around the 14st 10-12lbs mark, which I am happy with for the time being.

Lots of stuff going on at school, so of course I am as always very busy and very boring as I have nothing exciting to tell you about - my weeks highlight is the gym.. which in a way I am pleased with as I really enjoy it.. but otherwise I really think i could have a bit more excitement in my life lol!

Did go out for a meal on wednesday - back to the Shiremoor where I had the seabass. Matty was picking up his new car (Peugeot 407 2.0l diesel) and we decided to pop in for tea. No starters or puds, but i did opt for a massive tuna steak with flaked salmon in garlic butter. Never thought about tuna and salmon together, but i did enjoy it. They change their main menu most days, so always a lovely choice of foods to be looked through!

We have also got some really good bargain coupons for Red Mezze, Secco and Last Days of the Raj.. so there will definitely be more eating out on the horizon :)

Busy, but glad to see you still cheerful !!

Yum yum yum Tuna & Salmon
can't get better than that both on one plate :D

That's the trouble once you start working Rach
life seems to hurdle along never giving you enough
time so apart from working you feel like your lifes on
hold and mega boredom sets in.

But tis nearly the weekend lovely
so have a nice one

Hello there missus, I know what you mean about being busy with work but needing more excitement - feels like being on a rat run! But like Kals says, it's the weekend and I hope you have a lovely one xx

hiya guys, popped to pub after work, but was only on diet coke as went to gym afterwards. Found out at pub that one of my form group (only part of the school for 4 weeks) has got a C3 today (detention) for back chatting my friend and colleague Helen.

I am going to go OFFIT on monday! :mad: how dare he be rude to her! Lines at breaktime for him!

Been to gym tonight and i've had one hell of a session.. 3:2:1's walk to run on the treadmill for 20mins, 5 x 100m sprints on the rower, and 3:2:1:2:3's on the cross trainer for 30mins, 2 x 12 clean and presses (mix of dead lifts, squats and shoulder presses) 2 x 12 clock squats, 4 x 10 push patterns, 4 x pull patterns, 4 x 10 wood chops, 4 x 10 single rear flies, 4 x 12 lunges (i hate lunges :() 3 x 12 lunge twists, 3 x 12 leg rolls (makes me laugh and think of chocolate mini rolls :D) 3 x 12 ball crunches, and 1 x round shoulder press as my shoulders and arms were killing so much that i was only able to do 1 set with 2kg dumbbells.. which are tiny LOL!

..ended up in the gym for over 2 hours! Also realised when i took my shoe off (before gym) that i have somehow dislodged my little toe nail and my foot was pouring with blood.. minging! :p

food for today:

B - elevenses bar (2.5) slice bread (1.5)
L - tomato and three bean soup (3.5)
T - 1/4pk family size cottage pie (4) corn on the cob (2) marrowfat peas (1.5)
S - 3 butter crinkle biscuits (3) mini cheddars 50g bag (7.5)

total: 25.5 points :(

yes, you read right.. 7 point f***ing 5! :mad: i cant believe i gave up a glass of wine for the gym and my god, i bet i never even worked off the 7.5. :mad:

..okay well i earned at least 8AP.. but even so.. 2 hours in the gym for 0.5AP.. balls :p

Pssst Rach

The word mini cheddars should only be whispered round me
and at 7.5 per 50g

Is it any wonder

I got so flipping fat when I could easierly snuffle 4 bags plus a hunk of Brie
and a large glass of wine in one sitting haha!!

Wow at the gym antics, making me feel even more lazy than usual.

Hope your little toe is ok and still attached to your foot xx

its still there, no bleeding :) might not be so nice in the morning though! :p

Ouch to your little wee toe Rach
that sounds like it might be sore

All that gym activity is puffing me out just thinking about it

toe is fine today,think it was just having a grumble about my choice of shoes on friday.

been to gym, only had a quick session - 10 mins on the treadmill, 4 x 100m sprints on the rower and 8 minutes on the stepper, then some 1 set each of woodchops, single arm rear flies, push patterns, pull patterns and ball crunches. Wanted to do a spin dvd but the dvd player is knacked and wouldnt play any of the DVDs for more than 5 minutes without skipping back to the menu so i lost my temper :p

just cooked a nice thai green curry for tea, so really looking forward to having it. Matty is of course on call, so has been called out on the dot for every meal time today - just as i dished out bacon sarnies this morning, and just now as im about to dish out the curry :p typical!

well over points again today, i am horrible for binging on cereal bars and crisps.. had 3 packs of go ahead yoghurt breaks.. love them :(

nooo, he is an ICT project manager. All the project managers have to share on call, so when he is on call, he has to manage any ICT issues that may arise, which means if some idiot cant print something, he'll have to drive in and show them how :p usually if he has to drive in, its more serious than printing, like the wireless has gone down or something which sometimes means people cant issue drugs as they have to put them through the system first. :)

Being on call can be a right pain, oh I remember the joys myself. Fortunately I dont have to do that any more. There is always a plus side though, if Matty doesnt have time to eat his food, extra portion going spare - on the other hand that may not be such a good thing.

Have a lovely week x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back