Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i'm cold so i think i might switch on the wii fit and warm myself up a little.. there is a hula challenge to attempt! :D
Enjoy - will give the hula challenge a miss - I can not get these hips to rotate in large circles as it keeps telling me they should :8855:

BTW babe - am i right in remembering that a finger of fudge is just 2 pts? - cos there's one sitting here in front of me and its calling my name. My daughter came in with it earlier singing - A finger of fudge is just enough to give your mum a treat - It would have been cruel and rude to refuse! :p

a cadburys fudge you mean? yep, 2pts :)

just did 15mins on Wii Fit to warm myself up a little :D must do that every time I am cold!

another 0.5AP :)

a cadburys fudge you mean? yep, 2pts :)

just did 15mins on Wii Fit to warm myself up a little :D must do that every time I am cold!

another 0.5AP :)
Jolly good - me thinks I've earned that - am gobsmacked by those AP's :D I dont normally work them out like that - just log the hours - Oh boy will be working them out from now on!!!

Good idea bout wii to warm up - saves on the heating bills too :p

still got the heating on like.. :D LOL

oh and i take back my accuracy statement for the wii fit - weighed in with clothes on, gained 1lb, weighed in without, gained 2 LOL :D

still got the heating on like.. :D LOL

oh and i take back my accuracy statement for the wii fit - weighed in with clothes on, gained 1lb, weighed in without, gained 2 LOL :D
LOL - as long as you were right with that AP formula lol - am quite chuffed with my AP's being either 21 or 33.5 dependent on whether I use my pedometer earned points :D:D:D

well the AP formula works out how my slidey calculator does, so really its whether you class your intensity level right.. i class most things as moderate, walking as low as i cant walk anything but slowly, and anything where I get properly out of breath as high.

Yep - sounds about what I put on my thread so am happy :) We shall see in the morning but I never eat my APs anyhow

Morning hunni, have a great day.xx

Morning hunni, have a great day.xx

thanks Susan :)

just updating this then off for a swim:

foodwise:

B - 30g shreddies (1.5) 1/4pt skimmed milk (0.5)
L-
T-
S- advent chocolate (0.5)

Families eh - who'd have 'em....especially someone else's.

What's nice though is that you all feel really comfortable around each other. I would only threaten my own family with a potato peeler...never someone else's....so that's good.

You are really raking those ap's up

Good for you. Expecting good losses again this week then.

thanks Susan :)

just updating this then off for a swim:

foodwise:

L-
T-
S- advent chocolate (0.5)

WOW Lady! Look at all this exercise! I'm out of breath just reading it!:D Hope your okay xx

Morning Hun,
Have a great day huni xx

Come back later and lets decide on a wii fit challenge....not just the hula... I need some encouragement.... Or I just watch jeremy kyle and this morning... (am supposed to be working but I do find working from home is a bit of a myth! lol)

Families eh - who'd have 'em....especially someone else's.

What's nice though is that you all feel really comfortable around each other. I would only threaten my own family with a potato peeler...never someone else's....so that's good.

You are really raking those ap's up

Good for you. Expecting good losses again this week then.

love mattys family like my own family (theyre my 3rd set of parents) but sometimes they do know which buttons to press to wind me up LOL :D

as for the APs, looking for an STS this week - not been great in pulling back 4pts each day and after a disastrous tuesday night last week an STS would be fantastic!

WOW Lady! Look at all this exercise! I'm out of breath just reading it!:D Hope your okay xx

didnt get to swim :( drove 20mins there and found out i'd left my purse (and my active card) at home so they wouldnt let me in :( :( so have come back to Mattys rents and have monopolised their front room to do some stepping again :D built up 15mins so another 2.5AP, going back for another 15mins now :)

Morning Hun,
Have a great day huni xx

thanks Gem, hope you're doing good on SW xxx

Come back later and lets decide on a wii fit challenge....not just the hula... I need some encouragement.... Or I just watch jeremy kyle and this morning... (am supposed to be working but I do find working from home is a bit of a myth! lol)

hiya! i have just posted in your thread about it :D xxx

Hey Rach...Sorry not been around to comment lately. Hope you're good and that you are having a lovely day today! xxx

No sign of you today - have you been making more soup and daren't tell me?

Hope you pop back soon

M

Hope you pop back soon

M
Hey M, she's loitering with intent - probably intent on finding a new receipe for more soup :p Luv ya really Rach xxx

Hey Rach...Sorry not been around to comment lately. Hope you're good and that you are having a lovely day today! xxx

you dont need to apologise you know! :) so pleased you did well this week and hope your friend sorts herself out soon.. she really is lucky to have a friend like you :) x

Hope you pop back soon

M

like i filled you in, no soup at the moment - dont you worry! Been working this afternoon hence not doing my usual minis addict thing!

update foodwise:

L- 105g beef (4.5) 1 sainsbury bgty frozen sausage (1.5) 100g mash w/ sk. milk (1.5)
T- small portion of sainsburys chicken jalfrezi from the indian bar.. (guessing at 9.5) and a medium jacket potato (2.5)
S- advent chocolate (0.5) ww mini hoops (1) 10g emmental (1) 10g parma ham (1) 2 jelly teeth (1) banana (1.5)

27.5pts :(

we dont have an indian bar at Team Valley, and chicken jalfrezi got delivered by accident to us, so we got to take some home for free.. no idea on the points as its not labelled on delivery box but on the ticket we would have in the window of the indian bar :( a portion from real indian is 19 and was nowhere near that size.. and sainsburys chicken jalfrezi 400g available on the shelves works out at 7 for the full packet.. didnt have 400g i'm pretty sure, but just incase i wanted to be safe..

picked a little at work today :( shouldnt have but have pointed it all anyway and am over my points.. have done SOME exercise today and will be going on the Wii Fit as soon as my tea has digested..

also meant to go to Aquafit but by time i got home was 6:45 and takes 20mins to get there.. a lot of petrol really so didnt bother, but defo going on Wii Fit to make it up! x

Good for you - you seem to be very good at getting back to it pretty quickly

Can't see the jalfrezi being 9 but if you are still playing catch up from Tuesday you might as well count it as that I suppose.

Working tomorrow? when do you study then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back