Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
and no Rosie.. he got more than a kiss.. we just made it a quick one before we made it home LOL :D

had a fab time this weekend.. though now I keep expecting to see Jen lurking outside my window LOL! :p

Rachel Craven.....and here's me thinking you were oh so sweet and innocent!!!

I have to say, that Jen comment really made me laugh. I could really see Jen as a comic stalker! (Sandy, watch out - as you say, "she knows where you live" - is that even worse that "she knows where your kids go to school" - probably only if it was her school they went to :8855:)

Sorry Jen, we'll stop it soon....honest - by this time, next year, it will all be forgotten.

points for today:

2 costa primo hot chocolates (3)
1pk m&s 240g pineapple (1.5)

pasta marinara (9)
3 diet cokes (0)

marks and spencer prawn layer (2.5)

sounds like you all had a blast.xxxx

well.. battling the boredom eating already and its not even lunchtime! Have the day off work, and finding it really strange as I am so used to working every sunday!

B - one slice bread (1.5) 60g shreddies (3) and 1/2pt sk. milk (1)
L-
T-
S-

Total: 5.5pts

think the tiredness of the last few days is catching up with me. Feel very irritable and restless today.. so am trying to find anything possible to keep me away from the fridge! Watching Merlin at the moment.. love Anthony Head he was fantastic in Buffy and is great as Uther! :D still trying to work out if the witch is the girl who used to play.. Michelle was it? In Eastenders??

Jen showed us this genius thing for our DS's so i've just bought one :D first thing I am getting is FF4! Whoop :D then Revenant Wings me thinks..

well.. battling the boredom eating already and its not even lunchtime! Have the day off work, and finding it really strange as I am so used to working every sunday!

B - one slice bread (1.5) 60g shreddies (3) and 1/2pt sk. milk (1)
L-
T-
S-

Total: 5.5pts

think the tiredness of the last few days is catching up with me. Feel very irritable and restless today.. so am trying to find anything possible to keep me away from the fridge! Watching Merlin at the moment.. love Anthony Head he was fantastic in Buffy and is great as Uther! :D still trying to work out if the witch is the girl who used to play.. Michelle was it? In Eastenders??

Jen showed us this genius thing for our DS's so i've just bought one :D first thing I am getting is FF4! Whoop :D then Revenant Wings me thinks..

Hey chick!

Glad you all had such a great time in Glasgow!

Aye tis Michelle Ryan, she used to play Zoe Slater. I dont watch Merlin but i googled it! LOL xx

Hey Rachel :) .... I dont like sundays either! always end up twiddling thumbs and searching the cupboards for food lol. ..

I havnt seem Merlin altho saw it advertised and wanted to start watching it but cos i missed the first few didnt think i would get into it! .. maybe they will repeat it! lol

Good luck with resisting today hun, maybe wii fit? xx

thats good Jess, cause I would rather marry Utha.. yum! :D

and Michelle, Zoe.. its all the same I was close! :D

i'm on 13/13 now.. and wow, Merlins mum looks SICK! Boils make me feel really sick haha.. good thing i never wanted to be a doctor! :p

i know i only ordered my R4 an hour ago but.. why is it not here yet? :p LOL

Hey Rachel :) .... I dont like sundays either! always end up twiddling thumbs and searching the cupboards for food lol. ..

I havnt seem Merlin altho saw it advertised and wanted to start watching it but cos i missed the first few didnt think i would get into it! .. maybe they will repeat it! lol

Good luck with resisting today hun, maybe wii fit? xx

exercise is a great idea, thanks Kirsty :D wii fit is at home, and i'm at my 3rd parents raiding their sky+ box but can always get out their stepper and do 30mins :D

Morning, I thought you already had the R4 card! I am sure I even called you my R4 buddy at one point...new years resolution, stop talking and start to listen!! ha ha!! Glad you got it, I'll send you some stuff over MSN if you like:)

oooh yay! :D hows Howard doing in your boot btw? I assume you removed the rest of them and chained them to your bed.. LOL :p

oooh yay! :D hows Howard doing in your boot btw? I assume you removed the rest of them and chained them to your bed.. LOL :p

Ach no he is out, kept shouting out "we could rule the world" people were looking! Not sure where he is really, dumped him on the southside! Mark and Gary are of course in my bed and Jason is tracking down Robbie so I can exchange him for my husband! lol

Hey you, just wanna say thanks for a fab time - can't wait til the end of the month! Girls have been on wii most of the morning practicing in readiness for your arrival LOL. Hope you're holding your own food-wise - Sundays is often the worst day of the week for me - boredom tis a diet-killer!

Glad you had such a great time this weekend! We watched the first episode of Jonathon Creek last night with Anthony Head in it...you gotta love him! xxx

Afternoon Rachel...... who's had a good time then?

Hope you can get through the delights of a Sunday with no work. When are you ging back to yours?

M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back