Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
have a good day rach, i used to have to work 12-8 shifts at the bank, they werent too bad once you got used to them, 'caused i was sat on my bum answering the phone, guess you'll be on your feet much of the time??

aye, in my clunky safety boots.. thats the worst bit! thanks though, will try my best to make it bearable! :D

OH JUST CALL IN SICK ! lol

Oh i can just imagine the phone call now! ...
" umm yes hello sorry but i wont be in today"
"WHY"
"its just those dam boots, they do nothing for my street cred ya know"
:giggle:

I'm leaving another message to encourage you when you get home from that long shift in those fetching boots. Hopefully you can have a bit of a rest this weekend if you're not working.

See you later

M

hey all! well i feel like all I have done today is eat.. though I am within my points?!?!

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt semi skimmed milk (2)
L - 50g chicken breast (1) 1 tbsp salad cream (0.5) lettuce and tomato (0) 2 slices of ww malted danish (1.5) 30g philadelphia light (1) vanilla and dark chocolate mullerlight (1.5)
T - 175g cod fillet (2.5) broccoli (0)
S - heinz big soup beef and mushroom (3.5) orange (0.5) apple (0.5) 4 cadbury eclairs (4) lemon and passionfruit mullerlight (1.5)

total: 23pts

someone dropped one of the big metal plates (that hold the spits in the rotisserie ovens) on their foot and broke all five toes.

We have loads of ridiculous PPE - illuminous yellow sleeves if you're on hot, blue puffy sleeves if you are on cold, blue trilbys with orange bands, blue aprons and black safety boots or if you are "lucky" and needed replacement ones, you now get "safety trainers" which are material rather than leather (very hygienic??) and are black with yellow and purple on them.. :(

feeling very sluggish and in a "meh" mood. Anyone watching the krypton factor? Its insane! Wish I had memory / logic skills like some of these contestants!

you've seen my uniform and how awful i look!

I've been watching the Krypton Factor and it looks so hard. and that assault course I feel tired just watching them

Loved watching it when it was on years ago

Are there lots of new flavours of Mullerlight?

Irene xx

I've been watching the Krypton Factor and it looks so hard. and that assault course I feel tired just watching them

Loved watching it when it was on years ago

Are there lots of new flavours of Mullerlight?

Irene xx

there are 3 new chocolate flavours - chocolate orange, vanilla and dark chocolate and cherry, vanilla and dark chocolate.. they come in a 6 - pack and are on for half price at sainsburys.. i really like the chocolate orange / vanilla chocolate ones.. the vanilla one is available as a single too.. and the lemon and passionfruit is a new limited edition single one.. and its gorgeous! Did you ever try the lemon cheesecake one they did? Its very citrusy like that but without the soggy biscuit bits in it.. its lovely :D

Oh we do that on purpose, we all lurk til you leave then post like fury til you come back :)

:rotflmao: thanks Sandy!

Yo minx - hope your feeling less meh moody today! I have a day of studying - and it's a bloody saturday. Meh! lol x

i am thanks Lou :D

well.. having a very lazy day so far! Just showered and dressed - going to mozy on back to mine to check I havent been raided, and pop the heating on for a few hours a day to make it liveable for when I return tuesday time..

foodwise doing okay, am trying to keep my breakfasts varied as when I get bored I start to pick.. strangely enough I feel really good in myself today and am wishing away the days for WI to come around again! I hope I do well! :D

food:

B - 3 slices of ww malted danish, toasted (2.5) 30g philadelphia light (1) 1 chocolate orange mullerlight (1.5.. must buy more!)
L - 120g prawns (1.5) lettuce, tomato (0) 1 tbsp salad cream (0.5) small sweet potato (2.5)
T -
S - 1 pkt hartleys sugar free orange jelly (0.5)

total: 10pts

everyones really poor atm, so havent seen anyone since new year.. it sucks that i'm the only one who drives too, as that means I'm always the one to go see them. I'm considering bussing it up to see them later as they're up in sunny Cramlington.. sick of not seeing anyone!

Last edited:
Hello good to see you having a day off from your fashionista life in Sainsburys with the fetching boots. I'm having a problem with my weigh in and when that has been resolved I'll nip on and post the result. When will you be back on the road, don't like to think you're lonely?

Back later

M

hopefully tuesday! going to ask nice Mister French and Brown if he'll keep car and just do what needs doing to pass it and not charge me for a retest.. he's a nice man.. if he says no I'll just have to persuade him otherwise! :D

sorry to hear you are having technical difficulties though? :(

Yep I have 2 sets of scales and they both say the same but it cannot be right I feel the same and they both show a staggering loss beyond the bounds of possibility IMAO. Brother is on his way over with their 2 sets of scales (he was coming anyhow I don't want you to think I called him specially I'm not that neurotic ...yet!!)

M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back