Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
very last update on food today I swear it! :D

B - 50g weetos (3) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1) cadburys highlights (0.5)
L - heinz big soup chicken, potato and bacon (4.5) 3 slices ww malted danish (2)
T - medium chicken breast (2.5) one spoonful stuffing (0.5) gravy granules (0.5) 1 tbsp sweetcorn (0.5) carrots, cauliflower and broccoli (0)
S - 2 cubes of cheddar with black pepper (2) 2 small slices pork and stuffing (1.5) 1 slice thick toast (2) tinned tomatos (0) small banana (1) 15g cheddar with port (1.5) 1 pumpkin ryvita (1)

total: 24pts :D

Great result Rach! Congrats on your 2 stone. I can't wait to get to my 2 stone. You must be so proud of yourself. Now we are working towards your 3rd...

Glad to hear you are back on track too. THE RACH IS BACK!

Bloomin heck hun what you doin on page 3.lol. (i mean pg3 on minis not the the sun).lol.

Quite right Susan she's slipping and no food update at 3.21pm precisely what can be happening?

Try to do better Rach I'm missing you

M

Sorry I was working 8-2.15 today - if i had been up early enough I would have posted but I wasnt.. I did go to bed early but got side tracked with a really good book.. when i looked up it was 1:30am and I had to be up for 6:30!

i will try to do better I promise! :D

food for today:

B - 1 chocolate orange mullerlight (1.5) and a cadburys highlights (0.5)
L - 1/2pk quorn chicken style pieces (3) mushroom (0) gravy granules (1)
T -
S - 2 weetabix (1.5) 1/4pt whole :)( only whole in the canteen) milk (2) 20g cheddar with port (2) orange (0.5) cadburys chocolate buttons yoghurt (fancied it, enjoyed it.. died when i calculated the points.. 5! :()

total: 17pts

Last edited:
mmmmmmmmmm choc orange mullers must get more tonight.lol.

Oh and I lost 4lbs :D feeling much better today after that! So I've hit 2stone (finally! :D) and I am feeling very much back on track! :D

First - soooo pleased that it all turned out okay reference the chat!

Second - Well done on the loss and hitting your 2 stone mark babes! Thats FANTASTIC! I'm over the mood for you! (look away Jen:p) I'm proud of you!!!! (the p word makes our lovely little Jen blub;)) You are doing great lovey xx

mmmmmmmmmm choc orange mullers must get more tonight.lol.

arent they gorgeous?! love the chocolate orange and the vanilla and chocolate ones.. ..also love the lemon and passionfruit ones that are available as singles.. YUM! :D

First - soooo pleased that it all turned out okay reference the chat!

Second - Well done on the loss and hitting your 2 stone mark babes! Thats FANTASTIC! I'm over the mood for you! (look away Jen:p) I'm proud of you!!!! (the p word makes our lovely little Jen blub;)) You are doing great lovey xx

thanks so much Em, your turn now - fancy a stone challenge? :D

i think i must be the only person on the planet who's not keen on the chocoalte muller lites!! love the vanilla tho and the toffee one is lovely with a banana chopped up in it.
well done on the loss again love !!

im going to have a proper look at the diff flavours tonight, i really need to sort myself out now im on 16pts, it just dosnt seem much hehe

why are you only on 16pts? have you gone down a stone bracket?

Its 18pts but I knock 2 off for milk so I really have 18pts but 16pts for food.lol. But another 2lb and im down another stone bracket.xx

i wouldnt go lower than your 18pts.. you will probably find sticking to 18 will continue to let you lose the remaining weight you want.. you only have 3lbs to go after all! :)

i think i must be the only person on the planet who's not keen on the chocoalte muller lites!! love the vanilla tho and the toffee one is lovely with a banana chopped up in it.
well done on the loss again love !!

i love them! :D I am a very chocolatey person.. i'm really anti-toffee so we must be like polar opposites :D

i love them! :D I am a very chocolatey person.. i'm really anti-toffee so we must be like polar opposites :D

I love chocolate too but just dont like the taste of it in yogurt i think. would rather have the real thing:D

i thought that.. then i had a cadburys buttons yoghurt today.. 5 points!:eek: nice but totally not worth it!

B - 1 chocolate orange mullerlight (1.5) and a cadburys highlights (0.5)
L - 1/3pk quorn chicken style pieces (2) mushroom (0) gravy granules (1)
T - bowl of homemade mushroom soup (0.5) one slice of wholemeal bread (1.5)
S - 2 weetabix (1.5) 1/4pt whole :)( only whole in the canteen) milk (2) 20g cheddar with port (2) orange (0.5) cadburys chocolate buttons yoghurt (fancied it, enjoyed it.. died when i calculated the points.. 5! :() 1 cadburys roses (1)

total: 19pts

really chuffed, just seen a mate has joined the forum :D going to loiter a bit to see if she makes herself a diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back