Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 hours?! thats crazy, glad your not stuck on a road somewhere then!...Have a good day x

Oh thats bad luck Rach, hopefully you will be able to get out later. I've got everything crossed for you

M

I know what you mean, if my period is even a tiny bit late I completely freak out! Stupid snow getting in the way of you putting your mind at rest!

thanks everyone - had a rather interesting day haha! :)

Said RAC man turned up, i made him a coffee and we stood and chatted while he started my car - problem? I didnt use enough wd40.. micras that dont start need at LEAST 2 tins.. not just the 1 i used.. LOL! :D

However, I do wonder how I get myself into such odd situations.. I spent over an hour with the RAC man and after producing a mobile from my bra (no pockets.. where else can i put it?!) we somehow got onto other topics and well, lets just say I had an interesting hour or so with the RAC man and his "magic wand" LOL :D (its not what you think, before you judge me you judgemental people haha :D) and we went for a drive to warm it up and he taught me some new ways to make the car go faster.. :D LOL!

did anyone else notice i must have been tired when planning my food for today? :p well for a start, its chinese buffet tonight, so no need for crumble! :p

And then Amber wouldnt touch the prawns I was going to have.. so they went straight in the bin. So new plan is:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt sk. milk (1)
L - 1 chicken breast, no skin (2.5) with a small sweet potato (1.5), 30g philadelphia light (1) and mixed free salad (0)
T - chinese buffet
S - mullerlight (1.5) packet sugar free jelly (0.5) 1 x options hot chocolate (0.5)

that leaves me with.. 13.5pts to play with at the buffet.. easily doable!

P.S. not pregnant.. though if i squint slightly there is a verrrrrry faint line in the pregnant box.. but theres always a verrrry faint line in the pregnant box where I am concerned.. tempted to take the second test (which will give me the same results as they always do when i crack and take the second test!) :p

however to put my mind at ease, I have slipped and slid down to the Chopwell doctors and signed up, have a health check on thursday at 10:40 and I asked the receptionist if the nurse can talk me through different pill options (as far as I am aware, only 2 useful to me - injection / implant as i used to forget constantly to take my pill when I was on and even though used condoms still ended up forking out the £25 "peace of mind money" for the morning after pill should there be an incident..

..no doubt this cost won't change as I am forever paranoid I might spawn children. Far too young, far too irresponsible and far too little money.. I need to go root around for some gas money in my change jar in a minute.. haha :D

plans for tomorrows food:

B - 2 egg omelette made with water (3) spring onions and tomato (0) 2 ryvita (1) and 30g philadelphia light (1)
L - McChicken Sandwich (6) with small fries (3.5) and a diet coke (0)
T - butterbean crumble (8) with broccoli / mixed free salad (0)
S - banana and custard mullerlight (1.5) snack pack grapes (1.5)

total: 25 points

i have the injections cos since having 2 children am easily confused and forgetfulltoo much going on. works for me
(you probably dont want to know that had to do 2 tests for rhiannon as 1st was negative. )

i have the injections cos since having 2 children am easily confused and forgetfulltoo much going on. works for me
(you probably dont want to know that had to do 2 tests for rhiannon as 1st was negative. )

Go on, put her mind at rest, Jane. ;)

Anyhow, thought you were decorating..

thanks Jane! think i might do that second one! :p i've heard the injection is likely to make you gain weight though.. did you notice anything like that tied in with your injections?

and yeah.. i was decorating yesterday :p will do some more tomorrow after Maccy D's luncheon with Becca.. gotta sort my hair and makeup out now and find some wooly clothes to venture down to Darlo in!

MMMM i'm not sure about the weight, it may have slowed down my losses, but then so has stuffing my face with cake !! but i'd rather have slow weight loss than more kids, much as i love the ones i've got.
Only did the 2nd test as i was fairly certain i was, it being my second time around and i fetl pregnant was also over a week late

what does pregnant feel like? :p

am happy to slow down my weight loss.. know how you feel on the face stuffing although mine has been with pie of late.. seem to be doing okay today as have everything planned out.. time will tell of course as going to the chinese buffet later!

You know they put the injection in your ass right? :p I want the implant but need to get my bottom into gear and register at the docs. I don't like the idea of going to the doctor every 3 months for the injection or getting my arse out! I did have my breast felt up once as I had a lump (infected cyst.. majorly painful!) but my breasts are much nicer than my bum!

Hi Rach how goes it. Injection/implants are an excellent idea - I've never been a fan of condoms. Great if you're not in an exclusive relationship but messy and unreliable otherwise.

LOL at your antics squinting at the pregnancy test. I take a test every few months as I have the implant and don't have periods at all (and get a bit paranoid from time to time) and I always get the ones that say "pregnant" or "not pregnant" in the little box - unequivocal, that's what you want with a pregnancy test! Mind you, I still have a little jolt when I see the word "pregnant" before I spot the "not" :D

What a day!...Ive had the injection a couple of times, most recent before the wedding.. For some reason I have it once then change my mind everytime - this last time because I thought we might try for another baby..quickly changed my mind so am back on the pill now!!
Anyway, my point!..I haven't noticed a weight change either time :D

I had the mirena coil which was fine. A bit undignified, but if after 3 children there is no dignity!! No problems with that now as had hysterectomy at 34. Have to take HRT now and that's how I put on 1 and half stone:cry: Glad for you your test was clear and you are right to not rely on those messy condoms!!

Enjoy your chinese - yummy yummy:)

Oh well thats OK Rach negative test.

If you forget pills then depot Injection probably not for you needs to be done at 13 weeks in quite a small time frame. Implant - small incision insertion of 5 rods subcutaneously, takes approx 20mins, lasts 3 years, you should receive counselling with nurse/GP first re STDs etc.

Your GP may not fit Implanon as they have to have had extra training to insert it but the local family planning clinic will or another GP if they have cross referrals in place. Lasts 3 years. Weight gain is occasionally side effect, as it is of all pills etc.

There can you tell I'm vaguely medical and responsible for all this type of thing. Surgery should have leaflets if not FPA website has that you can download.

M

Hiya hunny, sorry to hear your car played up today although your rendezvous with Mr RACman sounded interesting to say the least! Hope your car gets you safely to and from darlo tonight and you enjoy your chinese buffet.

Did laugh at the preggers test - good idea going to docs for a more reliable and less messy alternative contraception.

Take care my lovely and good luck with your WI tomorrow - will be thinking of you xxx

yes you have to get your ass out ( mr B refers to it as me being harpooned!!) but at our practise one you've had the 1st one with the doctor the nurse can do it from then on. plus they always make the next appointment when you leave, so its hard to forget.

early pregnancy feels like pmt with the volume turned up, well it did for me but have heard other people say that too. talk about mother nature trying to confuse us, thort i might be at the time cos we had been 'activly trying'.
enjoy your chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back