Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i love wrapping gifts tooo!!! OoOoo and making gift baskets and all that!!!

the fur coat (fake) sounds cute... i have one myself( fake ofcourse)

BTW Blackwidow... i do lurk on your diary :) don't always post though x

I loooooove wrapping presents! I've only got 2 pressies so far. I got my niece the cutest little white furry coat and hat set (fake, of course.. at least I'm hoping :p it was 99p from eBay so it bloody should be! ^_^). I also love to buy the presents. Foolish Barclays just gave me a student credit card. Muwhaha. I actually plan to be really sensible and only use it to increase my credit rating. Honest :innocent0002:

I LOVE buying presents :D and i especially love going to Paperchase for pretty stationery / wrapping.. i think i have a sickness. Every single one of my presents is wrapped in matching gold swirled wrapping paper (actually from Asda :p) with a matching tag, secured with a gold or pale gold little bow and then wrapped with gold ribbon LOL *obsessive* oh, and the insides are filled with gold and silver confetti :p I love to annoy people with it - all my xmas cards get filled with it too :D

lol i love wrapping gifts tooo!!! OoOoo and making gift baskets and all that!!!

the fur coat (fake) sounds cute... i have one myself( fake ofcourse)

BTW Blackwidow... i do lurk on your diary :) don't always post though x

aww thanks Nas :D you've been pretty quiet lately - are you doing well? xxx

Hiya

I like your diary. Its amusing. hehehe

I must start one but I always think.. will people read it! Might be a waste of time. I may just keep posting where I have and call it a diary. Thats mad!

Not had time to catch up but want to say hi and goodluck for Tues x

Hiya

I like your diary. Its amusing. hehehe

I must start one but I always think.. will people read it! Might be a waste of time. I may just keep posting where I have and call it a diary. Thats mad!

its already been branded as your diary and its been subscribed to so i know when its updated LOL :p *saddo* :D

Not had time to catch up but want to say hi and goodluck for Tues x

thanks Lea *hugs* thinking about you and your mum. Hope she's better soon xxx

well today is off to a flying (but rather weird) start :D

I have no bread, no milk, no ryvitas, no fruit, and no philadelphia light..

so I had two toasted Sharwoods mini naans (4) (Garlic and Coriander - must remember to brush teeth otherwise i'll gas the customers at work!) covered in (my last) sliced tomato and 6 grilled turkey rashers (2.5) :D

so feeling rather full (and smelly) now.. so off to get ready for work.. 12-5 :( bah humbug. Sunday shoppers are evil satanists who come in just to shout at me lol.. maybe i should NOT brush my teeth and save my beautiful breath for them all afterall :D ...no, couldnt possibly leave the house with garlic breath!

anyway, sending you all lots of positive hugs for this sunny sunday :D over and out!

Have a good day at work, hope the sunday shoppers aren't too bad! Garlic breath - nice! Lol X

Hope work is ok honey! Your lunch sounds lovely even if its smelly! lol

Hi just thought I'd pop in to say thanx so much for your lovely texts and support last night/this morning. Am still a bit down but your texts have helped tremendously :thankyou: xxx

Hope work is ok honey! Your lunch sounds lovely even if its smelly! lol

..that was my breakfast LOL :p

Have a good day at work, hope the sunday shoppers aren't too bad! Garlic breath - nice! Lol X

betcha i could still pull with my garlicy breath if i tried hard enough LOL :D ..though it would probably be one of my regular 50/60+'s who try to chat me up every week!

Hi just thought I'd pop in to say thanx so much for your lovely texts and support last night/this morning. Am still a bit down but your texts have helped tremendously :thankyou: xxx

you're very welcome :) glad you're feeling better - I did try to text you back today but signal dropping out absolutely EVERYWHERE now :( i hate 3. I'm tempted to get new contract already, and just pay the £15 a month until march, as its £200 to cancel early! :eek:

did you have a nice tea btw? I had chicken breast, broccoli, peas and sweetcorn covered in a generous helping of gravy.. it was loooooovely :D

weeeeeeeeell, today has been interesting :D this morning I had my beautiful breakfast, and as i only did 12-5 today instead of my usual 11-5, I only got 15mins break instead of my 30 *cough*supposed to be 20*cough* break that i have usually for lunch!

So I had, a packet of ww mini hoops (1), a cranberry geobar (2) and a rather bashed banana which i discovered in my bag.. god knows how long its been there! :p (1.5).

All blooming day, the sodding instore sampler did Uncle Ben's Korma and Uncle Bens Tikka Masala mixed with Uncle Ben's microwaveable rice. Normally they only do it for an hour then change.. but Uncle Ben's / Sainsburys have said no, drive sales and sample it all day. So all i have smelled all day is a mix of hot chicken, pork and stuffing from the Food To Go counter, and sodding curry from the guy sampling next door LOL :D. Then Iz brought her blooming dolly mixtures in.. and Helen stood next to me going "one wont harm you" / "go on, have a sweet" constantly, until i lost my temper and threw a bowlful of water at her LOL (i was washing up at the time :rolleyes:). A very wet apron and trouser leg told her that she should sod off and go do some work lol :eek:

So anyway, day dragged on until i couldnt stand it anymore and i cracked, so after doing the paperwork on meat and fish i headed over to the sampling guy, only to find he had finished.. he'd plugged something in in the wrong place and tripped the electric to his microwave / plug in hob and also to our chicken counter.. which didnt go down very well as the trip switch is sealed underneath it, and you cant get to it without a screwdriver, and so Sainsburys arent insured for you to put it back on - you have to call out a service engineer who cant promise to be there any earlier than 3hrs after a call has been logged! :p so the sampling guy had to pack up, and so did we.. SCORE! :D

anyway, like i said when i got in I had.. chicken breast (2.5) with lots of broccoli (0) and a weighed portion of peas (1) and sweetcorn (1) although i cant remember what the weight was.. i just shoved it on the scales :p covered in a generous portion of gravy (though i did water it down, so going to say maximum 1)

and a cadburys highlights (0.5) as I sat and watched the Forces special gladiators on Sky.. that RAF woman was SCARY! And disappointing.. she wiped the floor with the army girl all the way to eliminator, and then she lost her 8.5 second lead within 30 seconds on the cargo net *shakes head* and lost!

however, if i had been up against her on Gauntlet I really think I would have cowered and screamed "please dont hurt me" LOL :D she stormed through in like.. 10 seconds or something! Seriously scary.. I am such a wimp :p

so anyway, i've had 17 points.. not hungry atm but no doubt before bed I will want to pig out. I have seriously upset someone as all my shifts this week are on meat and fish again.. in 8-2 tomorrow - means i cant swim in the morning either *grump / whinge* :mad: - only good thing is I cant eat anything :D (unless i want to give myself food poisoning :p)

:eek: Trying to pull one of your regulars with your garlicky breath!!! Your diary always makes me smile!

Sorry yr on meat n fish all week - if its a toss up between garlicky breath and fishy odours - I'll take the garlicky breath xxx

can i point out the odours are from my hands though LOL :p and i do honestly scrub myself down with a lemon and then the endbac sanitiser (which is like paintstripper!) and then shower when i get home :p i hate feeling fishy! :p

Rach.....are you a gladiators fan?????????????????????:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i bloody LOVE gladiators! it is THE best thing on telly! I watched every episode ever made of the old ones and get Mattys family to sky+ the new ones for me, although i watched this one while it was actually on :D

ooh, also, I went mental with my card yesterday and bought myself tickets to see Andy Parsons and Russell Howard next year - whoop! :D I love them from Mock the Week - wanted to see Frankie Boyle but Matty forgot and he sold out :( and now theyre at £100 a pair on ebay! :'(

Oh I love mock the week too!! Russell will be fab!! ANYWAY..........GLADIATORS!! I LOOOOOOOVE IT!! Wanted to marry Cobra and be
lightning as a child...did you see the legends prog! How good was that! Although Trogan was pants...was secretly glad because of what he did to Zodiac!!!

noooooo Hunter! though Cobra was a close second.. and Wolf was amazing.. i always got up and boo'd at the telly haha! I wanted to be Jet myself.. she was so cool with her Loreal flicking of the hair haha!

and no, i musta missed that.. however im on the case and 'tube-ing it now!

really?! did you get a picture or an autograph?!

Ah I was a complete stalker when I was younger!! Have met Panther, cobra, trogan, Hunter, Zodiac, still have their autographs...was such a sad git! lol!! used to write to toby anstis....yeah thats prob where the nickname sad jen came from!! lol

i wasnt old enough to stalk then.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back