Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pics are really great...and you and your OH look really lovely together! x:Dx

Hi Rach

Great pictures you look good together. Bargain for the dress and as for the belt I wonder if I could sew 2 together and hoist it round my tum. Have a good day while I go away and consider the possibilties of that.

M

Great pics. I can't wait to be in a size 16.

hey hun,

your looking great in the pics :) x You n OH make a lovely couple :)

Love Nas x

aww love the photo of the two of you - you make an adorable couple :love: xxx

thanks Jax :D

Well done hun, you look fab in your pics, am loving those grey boots :) xxx

thank you :D theyre from Peacocks - only £18 :) and my friend gave me a 20% off friends and family voucher so they were only £14.40 :D i have worn them out already though.. so comfortable - great for shopping!

Ah you do make a very sweet couple! :D Youre looking fabulous lady!!

The pics are really great...and you and your OH look really lovely together! x:Dx

thanks Jen and Laura :D

Hi Rach

Great pictures you look good together. Bargain for the dress and as for the belt I wonder if I could sew 2 together and hoist it round my tum. Have a good day while I go away and consider the possibilties of that.

M

M i have some lovely belts that are too big for me now.. unfortunately not one of the skinny ones but I have a couple of the wide ones that sit on your hips - one in brown and one in black.. theyre both too big for me.. I will post you them if you would like them :)

Great pics. I can't wait to be in a size 16.

are you top heavy kdma? Cause I carry all my weight on my stomach, hips and thighs mainly so i've zoomed to a 16 on top, but still anything from 18-22 on bottom..

hey hun,

your looking great in the pics :) x You n OH make a lovely couple :)

Love Nas x

thanks Nas :D hope you're doing well.. keep checking your diary but you dont update much!

Well, i'm just sat watching Numb3rs on telly.. wondering what on earth it is and why i have it on! Cat is having a mental five minutes.. running around the entire house like somethings out to get her..

so anyway, will take a picture in the new dress later.. my house is a state and i've just found out I have guests tomorrow night.. so need to get going with the wrapping now and then tidying after.

Weighing in tomorrow this week, as will be on a bus to London on tuesday morning. Crossing my fingers for my 2lbs - have been pretty damn good since my slip up at TGIs! Also, the dress I just bought is VERY tight.. so i wanted to make sure I could fit in it to take a pic for you all haha!

Strictly is on in 15.. cant wait! :D

I can't wait to see your dress pic. Let us know when it's up :D

Goodluck for your WI tomorrow. You will be fine. You are so dedicated. I love reading how you are doing. I wish I was watching strictly.....we have top gear on lol!

i love top gear too - if Matty was here it would be Top Gear but i really want to see who goes on Strictly!

Yeah, me too. Let me know who it was lol :)

it was Jodie! i cant believe it :( her jive was brilliant its not fair she has long pins! It was dance off between her and Lisa - which was shocking as thingy's cha cha was AWFUL!

aww man, having a bad night.. am fidgety and just want to pick like mad. :( ive just watched I'm a celeb and even that boar was looking tasty LOL.

today's food:

B - 3.5 ryvitas (was in a hurry for work and dropped half a one.. gutted! :() with philadelphia light and alfalfa sprouts
L - jacket potato and more philadelphia light
T - heinz big soup steak and potato, 3 ricecakes (dont know if theyre Core but ah well.. )
S - handful of red grapes, a satsuma and a pear

feel bloody fed up - roll on tomorrow, i'm weighing in the morning, then heading back onto points - i want my banana chocoflakes yoghurt! :p

Hey hun, keep up good work, just wanna say thanks for kickin me up the behind x

Hey hun, keep up good work, just wanna say thanks for kickin me up the behind x

you're welcome, will text you in the morning :) x

I'm the same! Really picky tonight, I just want to eat! Grr!

yup.. felt like that ALL night.. however, I have perservered (only cause Jax is even more intimidating than Starlight with the spanking smiley :p) and I have swapped eating food for:

- washing all my dishes (by all i mean all, bar one tea cup saucer and a dessert spoon LOL :p)
- sweeping and mopping the kitchen and bathroom

all with Nelly Furtado on full blast. The living room needs blitzing next but I think I might need some Linkin Park for that.. and also its 12:45 so i will do it tomorrow when I get back from swimming :)

good night! :D (in a much better mood.. maybe its the cleaning fluids fumes!)

How was WI this morning?

Hey Rachel .. morning :) I love linkin park altho usually for my tidying up i have to have a bit of bonjovi on ! :p mmmmmmmm yum! ...

Hows w.i gone???

are you top heavy kdma? Cause I carry all my weight on my stomach, hips and thighs mainly so i've zoomed to a 16 on top, but still anything from 18-22 on bottom..

I am 18/20 (sometimes 22 depending on shop)on top which I hate and bottom half 18 are now a bit too big and 16 a bit too small, so inbetween. Hopeing for a size 16 bottom half by christmas.

whoohooooooo! Hiyaaaaaaaa!! - miss me?

Weigh in tomo lets get some of our tickersssss :)

yup.. felt like that ALL night.. however, I have perservered (only cause Jax is even more intimidating than Starlight with the spanking smiley :p)
:eek: Am NOT!!!! I'm luvvvvly LOL
Hey Rachel .. morning :) I love linkin park altho usually for my tidying up i have to have a bit of bonjovi on ! :p mmmmmmmm yum! ...
Totall agree with you Pixie - Bonjovi full blast is the ONLY way to do housework :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back