Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rachel .. morning :) I love linkin park altho usually for my tidying up i have to have a bit of bonjovi on ! :p mmmmmmmm yum! ...

Hows w.i gone???

:eek: Am NOT!!!! I'm luvvvvly LOL

Totall agree with you Pixie - Bonjovi full blast is the ONLY way to do housework :D

Well i suppose "ooooohhhhh we're halfway there" is a good start! LOL x

How was WI this morning?

Lost 2lbs.. and proved to myself if I work my fat bum hard enough I CAN eat 3 courses at TGIs and still lose weight! :D

Hey Rachel .. morning :) I love linkin park altho usually for my tidying up i have to have a bit of bonjovi on ! :p mmmmmmmm yum! ...

Hows w.i gone???

I'm already on the Bonjovi case so I can put some on for my front room tidying.. that or Phil Collins.. love him :D (especially the Cadbury advert - i turn the telly up especially for it LOL!)

I am 18/20 (sometimes 22 depending on shop)on top which I hate and bottom half 18 are now a bit too big and 16 a bit too small, so inbetween. Hopeing for a size 16 bottom half by christmas.

You'll definitely make it! :) We have another 4 weeks yet so you'll easily fit into a lovely pair of 16 jeans / trousers :) x

whoohooooooo! Hiyaaaaaaaa!! - miss me?

Weigh in tomo lets get some of our tickersssss :)

I weighed in today (sorry for abandoning you!) and I lost 2lbs :D I am on my way to London tomorrow but will be back weighing in with you on tuesdays next week :D good luck for your 2lbs tomorrow! Am sure you will smash it! x

:eek: Am NOT!!!! I'm luvvvvly LOL

Totall agree with you Pixie - Bonjovi full blast is the ONLY way to do housework :D

You are lovely :D the only person who puts up with my bazillions of texts every day AND replies to them haha :D oh and Em but shes crazy anyway so she doesnt count haha ;)

Well done Rachel on your 2bls lost. Your doing fab.

thanks very much Keisha :) wishing you lots of luck with your first week on WW :) you'll do great! x

Well.. I lost 2lbs! :D YAY! Am off to London tomorrow so cant really point what I am having but at least I can try and make healthy choices and get back on the wagon on wednesday morning :)

after Anna mentioned it, I am going to try for 28 activity points this week - have started off the week with half a mile in the pool this morning (2) and will be going to Aquafit tonight so can add a few more to that total :)

now I am off to tidy this pit that I live in :p

wish me luck! :D x

thanks all :D I will! Em, you'll let me buy you a birthday present wont you? :) i'll pick you out something nice i promise :D i need a reason to shop otherwise i dont enjoy it.. and a certain someone has had far too much practice saying no to her kids :p ;) haha

and dont worry I will be back alive and kicking ready for wednesday morning - car is going into garage to get my cd player fitted (yay music! :D) and so I will be about the house all day - I think its going to be a day on the numb-bum-bike and the Wii Fit! :)

also Em.. I LOVE THAT SONG! I'm putting it on now lol :) x

Yey congrats on the 2lbs!! :)
Hope you have a great time in London...haven't been to central London in ages which is silly considering I live in Greater London. Where abouts are you going? xx

Well done Rach! Great loss xxx Have fun in London :)

thanks all :D I will! Em, you'll let me buy you a birthday present wont you? :) i'll pick you out something nice i promise :D i need a reason to shop otherwise i dont enjoy it.. and a certain someone has had far too much practice saying no to her kids :p ;) haha

A text shall do nicely Rach;) Failing that.... i do need a nice flat screen plasma tv for my new house ;)x

i need a reason to shop otherwise i dont enjoy it.. and a certain someone has had far too much practice saying no to her kids :p ;) haha

Errrr I hope you're not referring to me Mrs!!!! If so, its my OH that says no to the kids (eg wii fit) - I just say no to treats for me :)

Have fab time in London tomorrow xxx

Well done Rach - that's fantastic - having a tgi's meal and still losing the 2lbs

Have a blast in London - with all that walking around that you tend to do in London, you will have a fair amount of activity points.

LRO xx

Yey congrats on the 2lbs!! :)
Hope you have a great time in London...haven't been to central London in ages which is silly considering I live in Greater London. Where abouts are you going? xx

I have no idea.. to the shops! Becca leads I follow.. :p I'm just excited I'm going! Even excited about the 6.5hr journey on the £1 megabus lol :D

Well done Rach! Great loss xxx Have fun in London :)

I will dont worry! :D

A text shall do nicely Rach;) Failing that.... i do need a nice flat screen plasma tv for my new house ;)x

I was thinking a nice scarf or some earrings... :p but I'll check out how heavy they are and how fast I can run with one... LOL :p

Errrr I hope you're not referring to me Mrs!!!! If so, its my OH that says no to the kids (eg wii fit) - I just say no to treats for me :)

Have fab time in London tomorrow xxx

Well thats just SILLY. :p Rule one in life.. never say no to free gifts! Well, i shall see what I find.. :p

Ok if the TV is a no go i will settle for a Sofa :D

Have a great time in London - tried to text but as usual - phone says no!!!! No signal again in work :mad: x

hmmmm i wanna take part in the 29 pts activity points too :):) but do any of u girls no roughly how many acitivity points would be in a 6 mile walk? im not intending on using them just wanna speed the loss up :)

well done this week Rachel :) ... your doing really well missus xx

Hello you, hope you're having fun buying half of London!!! Can just imagine you buzzing in and out of the shops in an excited frenzy LOL :D xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back