Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babe you look stunning in ur pics!!! And the sharpei is absolutely gorgeous too xx

Hey again! Ive had a really crappy week and gained 1.5 after 2 partys but im back on track, we can do this babe! We have to meet up for a xmas drink! x

well done for showing an impressive amount of self control at the meal out hon - i couldn't have done that.

good luck for wi tomorrow x

thanks Karen :)

Oh I popped on here to give you a sound telling off for ageism in another post but now I'm unable to as you are so sad so need comfort instead.

You hardly broke the calorie bank with your tiny slip and you have been very good other than that so no need for swimmming the channel on a daily basis or any such daft thing you'll be fine. Get a grip you young things are so ....... well young.

Positive vibes and every other encouragement sent to you

M

thanks M :) you can still tell me off if you like.. though i will no doubt turn defiant and do it some more lol :D i have an annoying habit of doing that!

i was thinking i would like to be in the 13's for my birthday.. just got a bit caught up i guess worrying that my slip up might cost me that - wanted my only slip to be xmas day - a planned slip! :p

Humphhh just tried to txt u but you're in the bermuda triangle again so my txt is stuck in limbo! You did really well yesterday so dont beat yourself up over it. You're doing fantastically and you are an inspiration to us all. I wished I could be half as focussed as you! Take care hun - am off for the rest of the day if you wanna chat xxx

thanks Jax :) i have just gotten home - been at work 3-8, training the new girl Abigail. She's a lovely little lass bless her.. only 16 and i think she'll fit in well :)

i have to do my washing up too :( plasterer due in morning so have to tidy and will have to "get nekkid" :)8855:) for WI early to make sure he doesnt call while I am for want of a better phrase "at it" LOL :D

Babe you look stunning in ur pics!!! And the sharpei is absolutely gorgeous too xx

Hey again! Ive had a really crappy week and gained 1.5 after 2 partys but im back on track, we can do this babe! We have to meet up for a xmas drink! x

thanks Dinka :) you've done so well to keep on track after your gain - i hope when i have a bad patch i can have the same amount of resolve to keep on with it! :D x

Hiya Rach , how's your day going?

not too bad thanks :) back from work - just need to tidy now which not looking forward to! :p

food update:

B - 30g shreddies (1.5) and 1/4pt skimmed milk (0.5)
L - 3 slices toast (4) and a tin of tomatos mixed with basil and a little garlic (0)
T - 225g jacket (2.5) with 120g l.f. cottage cheese (1.5) with salad leaves and alfalfa (0)
S - two advent chocs (1), 2 ryvita (1) with 120g cottage cheese (1.5) 2 malteasers (3) and 2 crackers (2) traidcraft geobar (2) 150g grapes (1.5)

total: 22pts

Hey you, glad yr a bit happier tonight :) although I am a little worried about you planning to get nekkid wiv the plasterer :p Mind you dont shut Amber in your pot (the metal variety not the weed) cupboard when washing up this time! Good luck for your WI moro - am rooting for ya :D xxx

Hey you, glad yr a bit happier tonight :) although I am a little worried about you planning to get nekkid wiv the plasterer :p Mind you dont shut Amber in your pot (the metal variety not the weed) cupboard when washing up this time! Good luck for your WI moro - am rooting for ya :D xxx

nekkid BEFORE the plasterer... so basically he can look but not touch :8855: no no.. i mean i need to get nekkid, weighed, showered and fully clothed before he arrives. I need to be in suitable attire to try and negotiate a free plastered ceiling out of the £300 i am giving him! :p then again.. maybe nekkid IS the answer LOL :D

also as he is a jack of all trades... need to see if he knows anything about pointing.. i have water coming through my living room wall :(

Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow hun

thanks very much Keisha :D i shall do my best.. wonder if i breathe in it might trick Wii Fit just this once!

well, I am finished tidying! :D ...sorta. My front room is still covered with xmas presents and my kitchen littered with drying clothes (also need him to open my washing filter for me as I'm too weak and cant do it myself :D haha!)

and my bedroom? i hope i can get in to sleep LMAO! :8855:I literally opened the door and FLUNG! :p

thanks Susan! :)

well.. i'm sorta baffled.. i think cause i talked myself into it being a really bad WI.. but i lost 2lbs! :D

also, plasterer came at half 8 in the morning! Right as i got nekkid *horrified* and then took one look at my room and left! He's coming back tomorrow though - he better not try and con anymore money out of me!

food:

B - 4 slices hovis little loaf wheatgerm (3) and 150g l.f. cottage cheese (2)

Last edited:
Hi Rach

Put your clothes back on and keep them on at all times when there are men about - for goodness sake who knows where that could lead. However 2lbs off thats the best - well done no need for paranoia then you're a star as always.

Hugs hugs hugs

M

well done hun ur doing brilliant - and well on ur way to making r christmas goal u should be very proud of urself how u feeling today xx

Woo Flippin Hoo - Well done you on your 2lbs down Mrs :D I told ya .. all that worry for nowt. So pleased for ya. Blinking workmen they always turn up at the wrong moment dont they and then no sooner have they arrived they disappear again - not normally quite as sharpish as your tho lol - hope he turns up tomorrow and sorts the job :) xxx

thanks everyone :D I am well and truly cheered up - looking for 1lb - 1.5lbs next week hopefully!

am currently in the middle of making soup! :D I am still owed 2 (going on 20) cauliflowers from Matty so am making carrot and ginger which i really like and i have a recipe in front of me so i cant go wrong haha! :D

however for dinner I am having meatballs and spaghetti! MMMMMMMM :D

Well done on your great weight loss xx

Well done Rach. I'm sure you'll ace that 3lbs or more by xmas (looking at your track record). Hope your having a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back