Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way hay and well done on the 2lbs. We are so hard on ourselves sometimes aren't we? x

Hey you, how were the meatballs and spaghetti? Missed you tonight - so wanted to congratulate you properly - tis a bad sign when I get withdrawal symptoms when your not online :wave_cry: Me thinks I need to get a life - if only :p Was gonna txt you but thought no point as it will get stuck in the bermuda triangle lol. Hope your okay and having fun! Catch ya laters :) xxx

meatballs set off a downwards spiral of food eating unfortunately.. was aiming for a normal week on my 26pts but no, after tonight going to be 22pts all the way until next tuesday LOL :D

todays food: (oops)

B - 4 slices hovis little loaf (3) and 150g l.f. cottage cheese (2)
L - four sainsburys aberdeen angus meatballs (6.5) tinned tomatos (0), basil and oregano (0) garlic (0) and a tin of petits pois (2)
T - sainsburys chicken in black bean sauce (5) sainsburys bag of prawn crackers (6) sainsburys garlic naan bread (7) and 5 mini sainsburys chocolate donuts.. (most likely 10 minimum)
S - advent chocolate (0.5) bag of maltesers (3.5)

grand total: 45.5pts! (oh dear :p) so 19.5pts over.. so can claw back four each day until WI to clear that!

Bad Rachael :p

however I am impressed with myself.. I didnt eat both naan breads that Kelly "lovingly" appeared with for me.. and i didnt have any frangipanes.. (Suze doesnt eat normal food so a meal for her will be a pack of 3 frangipanes.. today it was 5 frangipanes) and for me, 5 mini chocolate donuts is REALLY GOOD! Aiming next time to have a leeeeetle bit less though.. :p

on a completely random note though.. i made soup and it doesnt taste like dish water! WHOOP! Carrot and ginger soup for me each lunch time til next WI! :D

Good morning hunni. good luck with your points today.xxx

thank you both! :) x

food plans for today:

B - options hot chocolate (0.5) 60g shreddies (3) and 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - carrot and ginger soup (0) 4 ryvitas (2) with 30g philadelphia light (1) and salad (0)
T - seafood stir fry made with 100g mixed seafood (1) half a pack of stir fry vegetables (0) and soy sauce (0) with medium portion of rice (3)

and will no doubt add in some extras later :)

plasterer makes some really odd (and strangely sexual!) noises...

going to head out for a swim me thinks, just 1/4 or half a mile, grab him some lunch and then make my way back here.

over and out! :D

Last edited:
Well done on the 2lbs hun - thats fabulous!!!

Well done for the non-dish water soup too! Always a bonus ;)

Hope your okay and having a good day xx

Hey hun - aw well ya enjoyed urself and ur sensible enuff (( did i just say that :O )) to know to pull back the points to get a loss! cant believe r wee challenge is nearly over im gonna have to get a move on to catch up a wee bit ur well on ur way - well done xx

thanks both of you! :) xxx

Hey Rachel :) .... just wanted to pop on and say well done on the 2lb :) ...

thank you! where have you been hiding? :p

Hello there

I'm quite happy you've been naughty so I don't feel so alone. However it was very quiet without you last night.

Hope you have a better day but keep away from plasterers making sexual noises and for goodness sake don't feed them too well, who knows where that might lead to!!

M

CONGRATS on the 2lbs! x

Hello there

I'm quite happy you've been naughty so I don't feel so alone. However it was very quiet without you last night.

Hope you have a better day but keep away from plasterers making sexual noises and for goodness sake don't feed them too well, who knows where that might lead to!!

M

we're back on track today though, arent we M? :D I cant help but feed people well.. its been drummed into me since childhood to please whoever comes through the door - so he's had two cups of tea, some chocolate biscuits and i picked him up a ham salad greggs sandwich and a cream doughnut for lunch as i noticed he was doing a decent job when i took his tea up.. however he has got plaster all over my house so I only got him a little cream doughnut :p

CONGRATS on the 2lbs! x

thanks Lou! :D

Hope you had a nice swim and lunch. How's your day going?

Just finished my lunch now.. really enjoyed it.. tempted to go back for another bowl of soup - nice and warm in my tum! :D swim was good - just did a quick 15mins as was paranoid i might get home and find he'd cleared my house out! :p

Glad you're back on track and managed to squeeze in a swim albeit a short one. Hope the plasterer did a good job - I need someone to come in and re-plaster the whole of my lounge/diner - am dreading finding out the cost of that :sigh:

Hope you're afternoon/evening has gone/goes well :D xxx

Glad you're back on track and managed to squeeze in a swim albeit a short one. Hope the plasterer did a good job - I need someone to come in and re-plaster the whole of my lounge/diner - am dreading finding out the cost of that :sigh:

Hope you're afternoon/evening has gone/goes well :D xxx

cost me £300, hes a roofer by trade and is putting a couple of new slates on while he's here - free of charge. He's a bit rough around the edges but actually really pleased with him so far - normally hate having people in but I like this one :p not bad to look at for an older man either! :D LOL

food update:

B - options hot chocolate (0.5) 60g shreddies (3) and 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - carrot and ginger soup (0) 4 ryvitas (2) with 30g philadelphia light (1) and salad (0)
T - seafood stir fry made with 100g mixed seafood (1) pack of stir fry vegetables (0) and soy sauce (1)
S - tin mandarin segments in juice (1.5) traidcraft chocolate and raisin geobar (2) and 2 ryvitas (1) another options hot choc (0.5) 4 digestives (4) and 4 satsumas (1)

total: 19.5

..on a random note.. cat is sleep talking bless her.. so cute! mew mew mew! :D (i am such a sad old get going on about my cat all the time!)

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't been around these last few days...hope you're ok and have had a good day today! Have missed you guys! *hugs* xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back