Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmnn on split shift days I feel we can allow you a little leaway its hard surrounded by all those platters. Chin up, mouth closed see you tonight

M

Hey missy.... Well done on ur 30mins!!! I didn't do mine yesterday so it's an hour for me today - once my lunch has settled I'm on it! :D

Sorry your having such a crappy day at work. De-icing, that sounds like hard work, sounds like you had a workout session. Hope as your day goes by it gets better.

day just gets worse - Glamour magazine (2008) states wii fit can only be counted as LOW intensity :(

... LOL

Oh dear - is there any soup around to cheer yourself up with?

If not then a big cyber hug will just have to do

M

i'll take the hug - thanks M! no more soup, though going to make the broccoli soup tonight i think..

diet wise had an awful day - went back to work feeling thoroughly defeated and had two apple lattices, a couple more crackers, a sample of sage derby and a seafood stick before I mentally smacked myself around the face and said - look, if I want to lose weight I have to realise that a slip up doesnt need to lead to a whole day off course - this is my problem - i eat and eat and eat until i cant physically find the energy to open my mouth for more!

so what I have done, is instead of clawing back points I have drawn a line and said - well i still havent had tea, so I will have a low pointed meal and then nothing else until tomorrow. So i have had vegetable stir fry in the other half jar of amoy szechuan vegetable sauce (3). Tomorrow is a new day and will be a good one. I am not at work until half 3, so I can have breakfast and lunch, and then have time to make myself something to either snack on at breaktime or make my tea and take it with me.. I might take a Big Soup with me as they are lovely and filling.. dont know yet though - shall consult my fancies in the morning.

Also means I have plenty of time to Wii Fit / swim, which is good :)

also if anyone is interested, Glamour gives an intensity rating for a few different exercises:

High: running, spinning class, cycling, body pump class (whatever that is!) skipping (at a rate that makes you out of breath)

Medium: swimming, light jogging, cross trainer (on a medium level) cycling (20-30mins at low level) legs, bums and tums class (45mins)

Low: walking, pilates, yoga, aqua aerobics, wii fit.

Well now.... I would say the wii fit is low for things like balance and yoga - but not for the aerobics - I mean how can hula hooping and breaking a dripping sweat for 10 minuters follwed by a 20 min run - again dripping - be classed as low intensity? Pah I say! x Cheer up charlie.... Your as down as I was earlier.... BUT have noticed the wii makes me feel better.... :D

High: running, spinning class, cycling, body pump class (whatever that is!) skipping (at a rate that makes you out of breath)

Medium: swimming, light jogging, cross trainer (on a medium level) cycling (20-30mins at low level) legs, bums and tums class (45mins)

Low: walking, pilates, yoga, aqua aerobics, wii fit.

B*ll*cks to that :p If you work your ass off on the Wii Fit and end up sweating and panting that's not low.

Sorry you had such a yuck day and I havent been around! Blooming sisters have reared their *cough* heads again :mad: I so believe in that ole saying - you can pick your friends but not your family!

B*ll*cks to that :p If you work your ass off on the Wii Fit and end up sweating and panting that's not low.
Am so with Jess on this one! How can they say that running is high, light jogging is medium and then wii fit is low - doesnt compute! The yoga and balance probably is but not the hooping, island run etc. Undecided on rhythm boxing and step but if you work up a darn good sweat like some of us obese totally unfit whatsits do then we should be able to score at least medium! Crazy!!!

Hope you have a better day tomorrow babe :hug99: xxx

day just gets worse - Glamour magazine (2008) states wii fit can only be counted as LOW intensity :(

... LOL

If your VERY FIT then i wholeheartedly agree.... if you are me.... it counts as high!!!!!!!!!!!;):p

shopping makes me happy.. i love this - this is a 'for me' set.. i think if i hit 2st next tuesday I will treat myself to it.

Autograph Tonal Floral Print Padded Balcony Bra - Marks & Spencer

very disappointed at the lack of anything interesting apart from that though.. M&S are very hit and miss! :p

Ooooh i like i like! Very pretty. Y'know that model - thats what i look like really!;)

Here here!!! xx

hows u 2day hun hows ur week going xx

as i posted in your thread.. as well as yours the last two days! oops! :p back to it today though :D

well, starting day well - done 15mins on the bike (1) and just about to hop on wii fit for an hour to make up for yesterday!

food wise:

B - muller dark chocolate and black cherry yoghurt corner (4)
L-
T-
S- advent chocolate (0.5)

sick of wii fit after 30mins - did 10mins free step, 10mins hula, step plus and beginner boxing.. (1.5)

so hopped back on bike for another 30mins (2 - giving myself an extra half a point as felt pushed by end!)

going to have a ham salad for lunch, maybe put a jacket potato with it.. not sure yet!

Well done for all your exercises today. Enjoy that ham salad and jkt potato. Are you going ready for work?

Well done girl! half hour on the bike is wicked. I had a cross trainer till recently (well its just hiding at my parents now)... and I found it bloody hard work - 10 mins I was wasted!!! I love the wii - half hour/hour never feels as such...

Get you - chocolate for breakfast!! YUMMY!

I like the sound of that Muller Corner but never seen them locally did you get it at work?

You will so get back to it after Xmas Rach then another 2 stones will slide off in no time

M

Well done for all your exercises today. Enjoy that ham salad and jkt potato. Are you going ready for work?

still working on educating my brain to say "mmmmm yummy" to salad.. its still failing and saying "god i wish i could have a cheese sarnie instead" :p LOL and yes I got myself all sorted for work - split my salad into two and took one half to have on my break - i actually really enjoyed that half..

Well done girl! half hour on the bike is wicked. I had a cross trainer till recently (well its just hiding at my parents now)... and I found it bloody hard work - 10 mins I was wasted!!! I love the wii - half hour/hour never feels as such...

Get you - chocolate for breakfast!! YUMMY!

i used to love the cross trainer, then somewhere along the line it turned into hatred.. maybe since my arches fell i dont know but I get a lot of pain along one side of my body if i do too much :( sucks cause i used to love it when i went to the gym with my friends when I was in school (back in the day! LOL :D)

I like the sound of that Muller Corner but never seen them locally did you get it at work?

You will so get back to it after Xmas Rach then another 2 stones will slide off in no time

M

i checked today when I was in work - they are still there on the yoghurt aisle with the other muller yoghurts :) they are on 4 for £2 and i really like them - always loved cherry yoghurts but this one replaces my love of jaffa cakes corners (cause its dead rich) and saves me 1.5pts :D

cant remember exactly but think muller lights are on same offer, so you could get one corner and 3 mullerlights if you wanted :) dont quote me on it though.. i am a lowly deli girl and dont get to wander too far from my counter these days! (unless its to go to another counter.. LOL)

foodwise today been really good, makes up a little for yesterday :)

B - muller dark chocolate and black cherry yoghurt corner (4)
L- sbury basics wafer ham 160g (4) bag of sweet leaf salad (0)
T- 80g pasta (4) 1/2 jar dolmio tomato and cheese pasta bake (2.5)
S- advent chocolate (0.5) 2 cadbury orange cake bites (3) one choc digestive (1)

total: 19pts

:hide: sorry I went AWOL - will catch up on yr thread moro - will MSN u now instead - luv ya to bits :) xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back