Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well thats different if it had been abandoned and was feeling lonely then it would have been rude not to eat it up

M

Hey chick hope u had a lovely christmas - dreading weigh in tomo i went of track the whole week and just pigged out x

thanks Em, you might be surprised though - there seems to be a few people who are losing after pigging out.. maybe shock to the body for eating differently? i dont know.. but i'm hoping for an STS or no more than 1lb gain this week and that means i have a whole week to lose the 3.5 / 4.5 i put on by Jan 6th :)

B - none, didnt wake up early enough
L - 2 sainsburys frozen salmon fillet portions (3.5) 1/2pk alfalfa sprouts (0) and a 200g jacket potato (2)
T- whole pot of sainburys beef hotpot soup (2.5) 2 ryvita (1)
S- cadburys crunchie (3.5) 2 orange quality street (2) 5 sainsburys kids fromage frais tubes (5)

total for day: 19.5pts

Last edited:
weighed in, not great. i suppose no-one to blame but myself as has taken me since saturday of attempting to get back on track to finally having a day that i havent gone over (yesterday). Back on the wagon now though so here's to making sure I'm no heavier than 15st 4.5lbs next week :p

work is killing me. I caved during the pre-worst chocolate time which is xmas.. the worst time is now.. when everyone brings in the xmas sweets they dont want to eat. Yesterday was quality street and after eights.. dreading to think what will be there today!

B - mushroom omelette made with 2 eggs, 2 egg whites and water (3) 2 ryvita (1) 30g sbury bgty cheese spread (1)
L-
T-
S-

Total: 5pts

what is alfalfa? Do you cook it or eat it raw? What does it taste like?

I think you are doing very well and I always enjoy looking to see what you have used your points on

Irene x

its these little seed sprout things that come in a bag at asda - theyre on the fruit and veg aisles with the salad. It reminds me of cress but without the hassle of getting soil on your plate, and tastes very mildly peppery. I eat a lot of it as you can see and its nice in salads, sandwiches etc and apparently in soups according to the label but not tried that :)

its best on ryvitas with philadelphia light and slices of tomato.. one of my favourite meals.. yum! :D

also its only 68p for a bag which lasts me at least 6 ryvita meals :D

Hellooooooo Rach!

Popped on quickly as i'm still poorly but had to catch-up (was starting to get withdrawal symptoms;))

Hope you had a great Christmas and have a fab New year and enjoy Glasgow with the girlies!xx

Hi hunny, just thought I'd nip in between puddings to see how you did - sorry it wasn't the result you wanted but am 100% sure you'll turn it round really soon and have those squatters kicked over the other side of Newcastle soon - preferably not in Irene's direction though. And if you're still struggling come friday/saturday I'll kick your ass around Glasgow until you are back on track. You are doing really well and remember you're gonna be "super skinny" stood next to "super skinny me" in La Senza come next summer :D xxx

Good luck for this week I am sure you will do great.

I hope you have a lovely time in Glasgow and that you enjoy it with Jax, Jen and Sandy. I'll be waiting patiently for your feedback..

M

B - mushroom omelette made with 2 eggs, 2 egg whites and water (3) 2 ryvita (1) 30g sbury bgty cheese spread (1)
L- heinz big soup chicken hotpot (3.5)
T- 1 pack quorn fajita strips (2.5) chopped red and yellow pepper (0) and onion (0) (this is what happens when you buy stuff to make fajitas and forget the wraps.. LOL :p)
S - 2 sainsburys kids fromage frais tubes (2) 30g cheese (3) 1 quality street (1) and 2 bowls of lydia's thai butternut squash soup (0) 1 packet cadbury buttons (3.5)

total: 20.5pts

so.. spent all that time making the soup (damn squash with its strange shape and my lack of peeler! :D LOL) and i made a few little alterations as didnt take the recipe to work with me..

have made a bucket load (about 6 portions, maybe a few more)

1 BNS, 2 carrots, 1 onion, 2 veg stock cubes, 1.5L water, 1/2tsp garlic salt, 1/2 tsp oregano, 1/2tsp cumin, 1/2tsp ground coriander, 1tsp hot chilli powder and 1/2tsp cayenne pepper.

Stuff it all in a pan, bring to boil, simmer for 1/2hr then blitz. Zoom, Rach's easy BNS soup but no idea if it tastes as good as Lydia's cause I havent ever remembered every ingredient to make it right.. LOL :p

Hiya Rach, I see you changed your pic. You look totally different. I was in the valentine challenge thread and I saw the pic and I was like who was this, must be someone new and when I look up at the name I realised it was you. Lovely pic of you hun. Hope you're having a lovely nights rest.

Love the new pic too Rach. You look so different! Your efforts are certainly showing :D Looking great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back