Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
its me! Jen is Super Jen and I am Amazing Fanny :D she calls me it enough i'm getting confused what my name is now :p

and you know 9am is too early for me to be up haha :D

well.. weighed in and I've lost 5lbs :D another 1.5 to go before I'm back to reaching my pre-xmas weight though :p damn xmases... way behind on my target of 2lbs a week aswell :(

ah well :D onwards and downwards!

wow well done on ur 5lb loss thats brilliant chick ull be back to pre christmas in no time xx

Oooo and check you out missy! .. well done :) fab result! wont be long till your back at pre xmas! ....

xx

yay rach, 5 lbs is excellent

bearing in mind ive gained the last 2 weeks.. its not that great! :p i seem to do that a lot.. i'll gain one week then lose the next.. or in this case gain 2 weeks (oops :() and then lose! but nice to know am back on the wagon - hoping to see 14st something soon :D x

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! That is brill! Well done!

Woo hoo Rach, well done, thats amazing - well and truly back on the wagon! Absolutely thrilled for you :D

Love the new name - Fanny Brown - suits ya; you're always fannying around :p Luv ya really x

5 lbs - wowza - thats awesome.... tres jealous. You sorted out this team thingy yet? x

And I bet Jen picked the 'Super Jen' name for herself :rolleyes: lol

WELL DONE YOU on 5lbs thats blooming brilliant x

well i dont think anyone else would give her it! LOL :D

and thanks everyone for the congrats.. makes a girl feel well special! :D

however went to pool today and only managed 16lengths.. have done something to my back and finding it uncomfortable to sit, stand and pretty much do anything :( hopefully will have worn off by tomorrow though :D

food update for today:

B - 2 eggs, scrambled with water (3) 1 slice toast (1.5) 1 tbsp tomato ketchup (0.5)
L - 1/2pkt quorn pieces (3) 1/2 jar amoy szechuan tomato and vegetable stir fry sauce (2) cabbage, broccoli, carrot, onion (0)
T -
S - 1 chocolate orange mullerlight (1.5) 1 packet hartleys blackcurrant s.f. jelly (0.5)

total: 12pts

ooh and i went to sainsburys after to pick up some of the offers.. forgot to check when they were on until but mullerlight 6 packs are on half price including the new ones which are chocolate + orange, vanilla + dark chocolate and the one Rachel mentioned vanilla, dark chocolate and cherry.

Also i saw philadelphia is on half price so i stocked up as I eat masses of it :p

Well done on the weight loss this week...that's great!! And thanks for posting about the new mullerlights as I didn't even know they existed and they sound yummy! xx

i've just had a chocolate orange one and i am rather impressed :D its satisfied my sweet craving at least :) x

Firstly, Oh Em Gee! What a loss! Well done you! :)

Secondly, why oh why do you put ketchup on your eggs? This makes me sad. Adam does it, bleurrrgh. :p I love eggs and I love ketchups. But just no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back