Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Jane - you too! :D have a good weekend and enjoy tomorrow morning ;) x

You've had lunch already...i have to get up earlier!!

((((hugs)))) for the tummy ache.... but well done you. *high five!* :)

You've had lunch already...i have to get up earlier!!

havent eaten it yet.. just got it planned - no worries! ;)

((((hugs)))) for the tummy ache.... but well done you. *high five!* :)

thanks Lou :D going to do it again tonight after work.. *wiggles her hips enthusiastically* :D

Less of that hip wiggling you never know where that might lead. Glad to see we're both eating baked beans and jacket spuds in abundance. See you later when you get in from work

M

Hiya Rach,

How do you answer multi posts in one chunk like you have above?

X

Click the button with the " in the bottom right of the post, and itll turn red, do that with every one you want to quote then press reply and they all pop in and you just add your replies between them :)

Hi Rach, hope you had a decent shift today - its the early start tomorrow so early to bed for you tonight then?

Good work on the food front. A loss is looming methinks. (thought I would write a little olde worlde for you ;))

Hey babe, hope you've had a great day. Very impressed with your plans to do your belly dancing again tonight after a long day at work. I agree with Rosie I think another loss is on the cards this week xxx

aha! but that was before I came to tell you all that I went cheese-tastically mad (on cheese if you didnt guess :p)..

..i'm drawing a line. i've decided.. 24pts each day until weigh in.. no more pulling them back. If i dont lose, I dont.. but if i keep pulling them back I am honestly just going to over eat again, like today.

bellydancing off the cards.. sky+ is in use.. bummer.

weird being back to work on a saturday after so many off.. really feeling it as well.. so much more busy than usual!

i'm just tired tbh.. going to have an early night.. feeling a right grouch!

I am so glad that I don't particularly like cheese - its a killer - you don't even need to have much for it to cost the earth.

Think you are right though that when we are on lower points it makes us want food all the more and we're more likely to nibble.

I feel for you though - you had been doing so well this week. It probably won't make too bad a dent. Fingers crossed.

Your walk to work tomorrow might well help too. xx

baaaaaaaad cheese!!!! I love cheese so much!! cant have any at all or I know I would end up eating a whole block!! Lol!

Hope you had a nice early night Rach and are feeling more energetic today! xx

am a cheese fan too. the best low fat one i've tried is leskol

Where can you buy leskol?? I too am a HUGE cheese fan and have been suffering morrisons half fat cheese for the past fortnight! x

Hi Rach, hope you're feeling less grouchy hon, I think you're doing the best thing re points. Like you say, its hard to keep pulling back the points so stick to your 24 like planned and you'll be fine!
Whats on the cards for you today? Anything fun? x

work.. just finished. ran around like a nutter all morning trying to get everything done. absolutely shattered! My counter was A-mazing with a capital A if i do say so myself :p

foodwise.. not sure how i've done.. i was half asleep at breakfast and have forgotten what I had.. i know it was bread related so will guess at:

B - 3 slices ww bread, toasted (2.5) 30g philadelphia light (1) cadburys highlights (0.5)
L - 4 slices ww bread (3) 60g philadelphia light (2) cucumber, tomato and mixed salad leaves (0)
T -
S - chocolate chip cookie (1.5)

my stomach is also hurting.. ive just put on some bellydancing that i sky+'d the other week.. thinking it would be p*ss easy (excuse my language!) and man it was only 15 minutes long, and now my stomach is aching like mad!

:wave_cry:sympathy please! LOL :D

Bellydancing is ace! But, as you've discovered, bloody hard work. I used to do a weekly class before I buggered up my back and I'm really keen to get back to it as soon as I've dropped a few stone and my back can cope better.

What channel was it on? Presuming it's not just a one-off.

At any rate, I hope your tummy muscles are recovering from the shock!

Hello gorgeous, glad you survived your early shift at work - twas an obscene time for a sunday morning - especially with the lack of car - so hoping you get it back all sorted moro! Take care xxx

Bellydancing is ace! But, as you've discovered, bloody hard work. I used to do a weekly class before I buggered up my back and I'm really keen to get back to it as soon as I've dropped a few stone and my back can cope better.

What channel was it on? Presuming it's not just a one-off.

At any rate, I hope your tummy muscles are recovering from the shock!

it was on body in balance on sky.. dont know the channel number though.. i havent seen any more.. but then again i havent been looking! :p

Hello gorgeous, glad you survived your early shift at work - twas an obscene time for a sunday morning - especially with the lack of car - so hoping you get it back all sorted moro! Take care xxx

thanks Jax :D it went SO fast it was unreal.. i was panicked i wouldnt get enough done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back