Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right Missy - went and got some Sainsbury's Melba toast and it's 1pt for 6 not .5 - where am I going wrong? x

Hello Rach not seen much of you this week as you're working so much hope you're Ok and will be back posting soon

M

Before I started reading I was wondering are you still celebrating bday girl?:)

Glad to hear you had a nice time. I love battered chix balls with ss sauce! This is the best chinese to get (btw, how many points in them?). Have you been to the cinema on Wednesay? Anything worth seeing?
Dont work too much . xx

Right Missy - went and got some Sainsbury's Melba toast and it's 1pt for 6 not .5 - where am I going wrong? x

yeah i bought some yesterday and have just checked- 1 point. perhaps they've changed recipe or something

on the melba toasts, possibly. it has been ages since i bought and the box has changed on outside (assumed it was just a rebrand, not a new recipe) and i've always counted as 0.5 for 6.. i weighed them originally on scales using 100g info and it came out as half so have always counted it as that.

so sorry to all of you on my case about the melba toasts :(

on the melba toasts, possibly. it has been ages since i bought and the box has changed on outside (assumed it was just a rebrand, not a new recipe) and i've always counted as 0.5 for 6.. i weighed them originally on scales using 100g info and it came out as half so have always counted it as that.

so sorry to all of you on my case about the melba toasts :(

Shall i send the Melba toast inspector round to you Rach....rofl

How u doin hun you still on plan? x

thanks Trace, i am really trying today - last few days have been horrendous.

I am shopping this morning with my mum and sister at Metro Centre, and I have finally realised how much weight i have regained (back to 15st :() and have noticed how tight my clothes are - and i am determined to be wearing the new clothes i've spotted (and will be getting today) for summer, so thats it - on plan today, no excuses.

plan:

B - apple and blueberry oatsosimple (3)
L - greggs soft brown ham salad roll (7)
T - salad with pack of mattesons turkey rashers (2.5) pack of sainsburys bistro salad leaves (0) 2 boiled eggs (3) and 2 tbsps sainsburys bgty salad cream (0.5)

total: 16 points
water: 1/2pt

OOOOhhh shopping, New summer clothes! That will get you back on the plan Rach. Just think of the April challenge we have all set, we can do it!

Hope you have a fab day, Happy easter xx

well li like the melba toasts anyway, whatever the points!!
Raheal have you tired the cumberland sausage big soup ? its really rather yummy and worked out to 4 points for the large can

is it only 4 points? i was going to avoid it as it said sausage on it LOL.. i will have to get some on pay day :) thanks Jane!

and yes, thinking of the Team challenge Haylez, added an extra couple of pounds to mine as i've put on 1/2 a stone over my birthday! :(

this liking a bit o' sausage is a recurring theme in most of the diaries i frequent.. pattern? :rotflmao:

Mr B will be thinking he really did pick a good'un when he reads this haha! ;) :D

Morning:)

Rach, if I wouldnt gain the same over past two weeks I would never believe that it is possible to put on back that much in two weeks! April challenge here we come!:)

I got that melba tost few weeks ago and after working out the points I was convinced I bought the wrong ones! Love them with soft cheese. Yum

Enjoy your shopping trip. Wish I was going to the mall insted of a farm shop:) x

Hey Rach that'll be great incentive - new bright summer clothes, I LOVE new clothes gives me a buzz ;o)

Your menu looks fab for today, go girl xxx

Oh dear Rach, don't get down. That half a stone will be systematically attacked until it is back where it belongs ...anywhere but attached to you.

The lovely new summer clothes will be such an incentive. Now I noted a small comment at Rosies re you going to foreign parts in June. So whats that all about? Tell me all I love other people's holidays just not my own.

M

Dont' worry about the extra few pounds Rachel, they will soon go. At least you enjoyed your birthday! Hope your shopping went well and you bought lots of lovely clothes.

This is real life rachael, birthdays,holidays, christmas all happen and none of us are angels. Its what you do next that really counts and i know you a gonna be back on track and kickin *ss !!

Hiya, sorry ive not been around much recently
Don't worry about birthday gain hun, well done for staying positive, that will be off in no time and you will be showing pics of you in your new clothes...Oh I sooo need a good shopping day :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back