Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you everyone :) well shopping today, i scored a new bag:

faux snakeskin chain and padlock bag

a new belt (to go with top i intend to buy with next months pay :p):

embossed t-bar belt

and a grey top from river island in the sale :D which i cant show you because their website is flash animated :p buggars!

foodwise i've done really well today and I am so proud of myself:

B - apple and blueberry oatsosimple (3)
L - sainsburys ratatouille provencale (2.5) 2 slices toast (3)
T - 2 sainsburys frozen salmon fillets (3.5) sainsburys bistro salad leaves, tomato (0) 1 tsp stark foods chilli and coriander pesto (0.5 - begrudge having to spend half a point on it, but i put it on the salmon before i decided i would give it a taste, and it was HORRID! so i scraped it off but its still got a thin coating on, and pesto is dead high in points so should count it to be safe :p)
S - 2 boiled eggs (3) sainsburys bistro salad leaves, tomato (0) apple (0.5) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)

total: 16.5 points

tomorrows plan:

B - 60g shreddies (3) with 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - sainsburys inspire to cook chicken breast in redwine sauce (4.5) with broccoli (0)
T - 60g dried weight pasta (3) with onion, tomato, basil, garlic and passata (0)
S -

total: 11.5 points

Love the handbag and belt :) well done on a good days pointing xx

Hiya Rach

Don't you worry about your little gain, will be gone in no time. Like mommyB said its real life and it was your bday and you bloomin well enjoyed it. Just means you'll be a couple weeks behind reaching your goal but you will get there!!!

On the melba toast front, I LOVE melba toast, always been a big fan. Melba toast and low fat pate or quorn pate, great lunch and hardly any points! Its a winner with me!!

x

hi honey your shopping trip seemed very succesful!!! love agood shop!!

hey chin up chick - the lbs will be off as quick as they come on - prob water retention- ur be fine next week - u done great today so u know your back on track which i think is prob half the battle - i was a bad bad girl today so it obviously happens to us all one time or another

p.s - counting points and worryin about what u eat over ur birthday celebrations would be just plain wrong!!!!! 51 weeks a year count points but that is 1 week to hell with it!!! as long as you had fun and enjoyed yourself is all that matters babe - we only got one chance to celebrate these birthdays - so glad you did yours in style!!!!

have a happy eatser (perhaps without another choccy egg ha ha) xxxx

Well done on the shopping. Lovely bag and belt. You are good getting tommorrows food pointed, I can't even begin to think what i'll eat tommorrow.

thanks everyone :) Jess, my losses are usually quite big because i gain 4, lose 4, gain 4, lose 4.. they would be smaller if they were NEW weight.. but its the same 1/2st i was losing at xmas! :p

and Jane, glad the bag isnt you.. i dont need to worry about meeting you with the same bag :D as for the belt.. i'll be wearing mine with a green floral vest top from dorothy perkins.. i would link you but the site is busy.. gits :p

Karen, pretty much everything in my fridge is pointed before it goes in there, plus its currently on the sparse side - turkey rashers (2.5 per pack), chicken in red wine sauce (4.5 per breast), a tomato (0), skimmed milk (0.5 per 1/4pt), and one can of Matty's foreign lager.. (no idea, educated guess at 3?) - scares the life out of me how sad it is that i don't have to look hardly anything up anymore.. most of the food i eat, i eat all the time.. so i remember the points values.. plus having so little in the fridge means i can think what to eat the next day quite quickly, as i know its all thats left haha :) though whats even sadder is my freezer. All my meat is in 1 or 2 person portions (i even go as far as purposely buying enough for 4, and freezing 1 double portion and 2 singles) and the only thing in there that isnt portioned is my bag of frozen broccoli! Some of the portions even have the points values written on already..

..i've just realised how very VERY sad i am. I wonder if salmon is like brain food, as i've been mulling over loads of random stuff and have no idea why.. i suppose i should go to bed.

over and out! :D

true, thanks :)

well, up really early - my bladder refuses to let me sleep through the night now.. god only knows how bad i'll be when i hit 30 / 40! :p

Not at work until 2, genuinely looking forward to tomorrow as it'll be my first day off since the 4th. Think i'm going to make a start on my stairs - at the very least get the carpet up (cat will be devastated.. the little rat will no doubt to double the overtime clawing on my sofa instead of the stairs now! :mad:) and get the glosswork sanded down.. theres blooming loads - i have a dedo rail that runs all the way round my living room and it also extends up the stairs. Then massive skirts and a huuuuuuuge banister.. ah well. It needs doing! Though knowing me, i'll no doubt skive off on sunday and find something else to do / somewhere else to be (infact i already have the idea in my mind that i will find out what my mate Suze is doing! :p)

B - 60g shreddies (3) with 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - sainsburys inspire to cook chicken breast in redwine sauce (4.5) with broccoli (0)
T - 60g dried weight pasta (3) with onion, tomato, basil, garlic and passata (0)
S - 1/2 galia melon (2)

total: 13.5 points

just randomly, fallen in love with a new album - Shinedown - The Sound of Madness. Fantastic.. i've been rocking all over the shop this morning - whoop! :D

Well its all rocking over there with you and MommyB perhaps some music would keep me oging here at work?

Anyhow to business I am so glad you feel brighter this morning and that portion control is exemplary. Enjoy the day and I'll catch up tomorrow.

M

Hey hun... just been catching up with your last few pages. As for the Melba toast am with Mummy B, they're ok for a point... I had it with a little extra light flora and chicken bovril - sweet! :)

As for the half a stone, I doubt it is real weight and that it will come off in no time... try the fruit thing as I did last week... am sure there is something in it! Have strawberries/rasberries every morning now and 150g of them together is only half a point - gives me a little more to play with for the rest of the day!

That bag is gorgeous! Well done you on a great find! :)

I love the belt! Usually not popping in to Jane N and didnt know they got a www. Not will have to put my purse somewhere unreachable so I dont buy anything!
Have a lovely Easter xx

thank you you 3 :)

Lou, i would love to have that for breakfast but as much as i enjoy them, 1, i feel hungry much sooner without cereal of some kind, and 2, they're so expensive! :( I am really skinnt atm, and am living off the 20p reductions i get from work, and what i have in my fridge / what i can stealth from matty's rents (i am using a lot of petrol going to and from theirs to walk Becky the dog, so its the least they can do :p)

just came back from walking her actually - earned myself 1AP.. just! Food changed again, chicken smelled funny and as much as i'm not fussy about eating things past their sell, i do draw the line at chicken in particular. :p plus, i didnt realise how long it had been in my fridge.. i thought it had only been in for a few days but turns out its been in there for 15 days LOL :p it went out of date on march 29th.. oops. :D

so instead, little bro Si offered to make me a sandwich, so i had a chicken salad stottie bread.. YUM! :D

plan:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - 100g stottie bread (4) lettuce, tomato, cucumber (0) spread (2) wafer thin chicken (2)
T - tin tuna (2) mixed salad leaves (0) 100g potato (1)
S - galia melon (4)

total: 19 points (not bad considering i slipped up and forgot to remind si i dont have my butter breaded! and no, i meant exactly what i just wrote :p i had to scrape so much off it was unreal! bless him, he tries though :))

hello all! :D glad you got a tracker sorted Trace :)

and yes Fuzzy, got some bargains - nothing overly exciting, a few salad bags for 20p each which will do me for a few days, 4 activia intensely creamy yogs for 10p, and enough shin to make me 6 meals for £2. Oh, and some bramley apple doughnuts.. one which went to me, 4 went to my little bro simon..

i wont lie, yesterday was great.. until i went to work. Bank holiday weekends / any day that we have to shut down the counter completely are manic, and there are always sweets. And yes, i did have a lot.

I have given myself a talking to as i got up this morning and just ate without thinking.. so i have stopped myself and planned for the rest of the day.

B - activia peaches and cream yoghurt (2.5) thick slice bread (2)
L - tin batchelors l.f. chicken soup (2) massive plate of salad (0) 2 tbsps salad cream (1)
T - shepherds pie (9) with carrots, broccoli (0) petits pois (1) gravy (1)

total: 18.5points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back