Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know what you mean about getting up and forgetting what you're eating. Got up this morning and started making bacon sandwiches - what was that all about? Then I had a pang of guilt and gave everyone else and extra slice of bacon and had a hot x bun:( Am being good so i can have a blow out tommorrow for roast. Have a lovely day dodging the easter eggs

glad i'm not the only one who does it Karen!

well, i am resigning myself to hope for an STS this week as i've only really counted points since friday and even then, i've not done great at sticking to it! I have to say, nice weather is helping.. i'm actually wanting to eat less stodgy meals and am enjoying salads and soups a lot more. I have decided bread is going to have to go again - i have no self control with it AT all.. so its gone. I will maybe occasionally treat myself to a bread bun from work but its not staying in the house :p

food plan for today:

B - golden syrup oatsosimple (3)
L - apple and blueberry oatsosimple (3) activia peaches and cream yoghurt (2.5)
T - covent garden pea and mint soup (6)
S - 1/2 cucumber (0) 20g l.f. hellmans mayo (1) golden syrup oatsosimple (3)

total: 18.5 points

i've had a real sweet tooth this morning and so i thought instead of eating all my yoghurts (only tiny pots for 2.5 points really :( ) i would have some more oatsosimple - for the extra 1/2 a point i get so much more. Work is going to be the test this afternoon - worst thing now is that the refit has moved food to go next to meat and fish, so i am right next to the delicious smelling hot chickens, pasties, wedges, sausages etc.. :( and it REALLY hasnt helped my diet over the weekend. Even worse, next door has just called around (i'm at Mattys rents) with a large sharesize bar of Cadburys Double Choc each for Matty, Si and me.. so i'm going to give mine to Kelly as she's a chocoholic but will eat that for two meals as she's poorer than i am. I would love to crack it open but as much as i would enjoy it, i would enjoy buying smaller clothes more. :p

well done for giving choc away!! You would only be sick with guilt if you ate it! :D

mmmm, bag not quite 'me' but am lurving the belt!!

Jane, we need to remember we are not the target market for Jane Norman bags!!! More BHS for us I reckon....

Well done on giving away choc - I have been a nightmare these last two days - so not back on wagon yet for me...need a right good kick I think. xx

Well done on the good deed of giving your choc away!! I finally got round to parting with my gold bunny took me 3 days as its my fav choc but did it!!! Like you enjoy buying smaller clothes more!!
Hope you enjoyed your day off!!
x

Well done Rach you have a strong will power there. I am trying hard but people wont stop buying choc for archie and I. Its driving me mad. Every day it turns up!! XXX

Now Rachel, I'm very worried over the number of people needing to get back on the wagon after easter and we may need to organise an extra carriage or two. As this is the case I feel you need to book your seat early, cos you have all those new clothes to fit into!!

May I suggest a nose peg for beating the tantalising smells just a thought.

M

First was shocked by number of oat so simple you are having today but then remembered how gorges they are. yum yum well done on giving eggs away !

May I suggest a nose peg for beating the tantalising smells just a thought.

M

Don't think store management would appreciate a counter assistant wearing a peg on her nose:8855:Think it might give the wrong impression to punters:eek:

Wow - giving the choc away - awesome... I have eaten a good 12 points worth today - ON TOP of my food... ooops... Am so tempted by more... it's hell here... have about 8 eggs left! :(

thanks everyone :) well, despite numerous extra temptations when i got to work (as soon as i walked in - Rach, do you want a pasty? then manager brought across a tub full of sweets, then asked two hours later would i like a different pasty, then told there is more chocolate on reduced in the chiller, then manager asked if i wanted to take a full chicken for 99p, and also there was bread down to 10p a loaf, doughnuts, cakes and cookies all at 10p, then audrey (baker) came along with a big plate of cakes for us for free, which i narrowly avoided, THEN when i went upstairs, she'd left more out for anyone on their breaks.. i RAN out of the doors at the end of my shift! :p) but i managed to come home without having eaten anything i shouldnt.

I also got asked out for dinner by a very nice man who came to the counter. I was telling him about my thai green fish curry and he asked me if i wanted to go for dinner.. i kindly declined but i told him he'd be first on my list if i ever became single :p

other than that, quite a quiet day. I have turned my boiler to hot water only now, so extra layers in the evening when the sun is no longer shining! :p

Jane, we need to remember we are not the target market for Jane Norman bags!!! More BHS for us I reckon....

So true Rosie, in fact Primark is more me!!

Rachael, well done on giving away the chocolate.Proud of ya girl!!

Thats what I need to do to my bolier... mental note! Well done for avoiding - I have just eaten about 5 mini white eggs.... oh god! Help me!!!!

Well done on avoiding all that, I would have gone stir crazy..And how flattering that a man wanted to take you out :D x

you'd be surprised.. considering i'm in my hat / apron and i'm handling raw food, i get a lot of offers - though this is the first one under the age of about 75 i have to say :D

You sure you said no??? lol x

yes I am sure :) i felt really awful saying no.. i have a problem saying it as i have found at work when the boss asks me if i want overtime.. YES! (damnit, i meant NO?! :p)

ha ha u make me laugh - so proudo of u for resisting all the goodies and givin chocolate away - that is willpower!! i am taking a leaf out ur book this week. i havent been bad today so im hoping i can wash easter well and truly out my hair now!! it has certainly been calorific!!! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back