Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh you flirty lady tempting men with your recipies. Does your young man know what kind of a lady you turn into behind the counter?? Well done girl on ducking out of the way of the goodies you were tempted with - proud of you:) Wish I could say the same. Roast spuds were launching themselves in my mouth at dinner tonight :eek:

I am proud of you! The thought of giving away chcolate somehow makes me feel sad! but agree that new new clother are more important!:) Good luck for upcoming week!xx

4 down :D cant believe it! 100% this week and i could make a little more than my goal if i try hard enough! :D

good morning everyone! :) i'm working an 8-4 today so i only get 2 15 minute breaks - its going to be soooooo long. Weather at the moment looks questionable though? very foggy outside my window but that could change :)

Good morning Rach

Ur up even earlier than me!! Hope your day at work passes quickly, 2 15min breaks is that legal? Keep up the good work with the giving away of chocolate!!

x

4 !!!!!!! ... woohoo! your certainly going great guns hun! ... whats on the menu today then? ...

:)

Hi Rach

You sound so posative hun and keeping on track! Unlike me had big blip this weekend but am back on it today. xxx

Go Rachael, 4Ibs is fanbloomingtastic... You must feel really pleased and back in the zone as Twiggs would say! Nearly met your april challenge already. Good luck for the coming week xx

:DCongrats on the 4lb down
:bliss:
what a result:D

..they're really cute but my god you dont half wanna give em back!

Had a hellish day today..

today i got Lenny (my step mums dog) - i left the house at 7 and collected him from Darlo around 8ish, got back to gateshead for around 9 and went to Mattys rents and took Lenny and their dog Becky out for a walk.. Lennys a sharpei - the wrinkly faced "japanese fighter" dogs as my friend at work calls em - but he's soft as, and i would describe him as a pedigree idiot. Hes not allowed off the lead because you will NEVER get him back on, and he has no road sense at all.. so i let Becky off and kept Lenny on, but he went under a bush and round a tree and he would NOT come back under, so i had to army crawl under this damn bush to try and untangle him. While i was crawling under, he pulled and his lead clicked and somehow the clip unhooked from his collar, so off and away he went - i spent 2 hours walking around the fields behind Mattys rents house trying to get him back on.. no chance - then i thought if i walked home, he would just pad around with us and come inside.. wrong again - you come out of the field onto a main road and then u-turn into the estate, and he ran straight into the middle of the road infront of a car.. i ran after him, almost got knocked over by a car going the other way.. then a runner ran past and stopped. Lennys soft as anything, but he woofs at things and so i told the runner to keep running, Lenny would follow him then lose interest and he wasnt dangerous or anything. So the runner ignored me and picked up a stone and threw it at Lenny. I went OFFIT. If it werent for the fact that Lenny was still running about on the road i would have punched the stupid man, but I panicked and so i coaxed him into a field on the other side of the road. I then walked round it for half an hour, tried sticks, toys, treats, nothing.. couldnt get him on. Called Mattys mum, she came out.. he wouldnt come near any of us (hes dead skitty anyway, but he was moreso because of the stupid idiot runner and his stone! :mad:) and so she kept him occupied while i went and got my car - hes normally dead good getting into the car, so thought he might get in.. nope, he was having none of it! So after another hour trying to get him, I ended up ringing RSPCA - they have wardens on the telly so i thought they might help.. nope, want Council dog wardens.. so rang them, nope you need the Gateshead one, not the Consett one so i had to ring again and then finally these two dog wardens came out.. they tried the sitting still routine (i'd tried it already but still!) and it didnt work.. after another half hour, we ended up having to coax him back across the road into the estate, where it then took us an hour to get him into Mattys parents back garden, and then suddenly he was everyones best friend - he sat there dead still and let us put the lead on! DAMN DOG! LOL :rotflmao:

I was covered in mud - my feet were soaked, my hands and nails minging (he made me break a nail :( :( ) and it turns out i had a mud-skidmark across my face LOL.. so i was just about to step in the shower when Mattys mum said what about my car.. and i was like, what about it? and she said, well, your cars still in the field where you drove it in! So i was like oh yeah :D so i went to get it and i got stuck in the mud - so had to ring mattys rents again and his mum sat in the car while me and dad pushed.. i got even more caked - i slipped and my feet took out dads ankles and he fell on top of me and proper winded me.. it was funny like but still! Then i'd been sat in for 5 minutes after my shower and i had to go to work 4-9, so Mattys rents were on Lenny patrol as i didnt even get chance to take him home! :p

so anyway, i suppose the silver lining is that i earned 7AP from being out trying to catch him for so long :p and also another 1AP from walking him for a quick 25mins tonight when we finally got in..

foodwise i do believe i have been okay - craving salads at the moment - got some beautiful salmon from work and have just enjoyed it with the salad for tea.. got some more for tomorrow - whoop whoop :D

B - 60g rice crispies (3) 1/2pt semi-skimmed milk (2)
L - sainsburys crispy leaf salad (0) tomato, cucumber (0) dowsed in a dressing of white wine vinegar, lemon juice, mint (0) and 1tbsp olive oil (3) with 45g wafer thin turkey (1) and a boiled egg (1.5)
T - 150g salmon fillet (5) same salad leaves + dressing as lunch (3)
S - 2 flapjack bakery samples (3)

total: 21.5 points

well, im off to bed.. i am physically exhausted! will catch up on the diaries ive not had chance to tomorrow xxx

ha ha, your story made me laugh, sorry to say :( You should have cooked a big steak and wafted it in his direction! Chloe would be over like a shot! lol Well done on AP tho

Oh sweetie what a funny story, although I have to say if anyone threw a stone at my Millie I would punch them right in the face! What a horrid man!! I hope he fell over and broke an ankle!! This story is the exact reason I never let Millie off the lead!!

gooood morning :D well, i've just gotten back from walking Lenny - i feel like i've dislocated my shoulder he's that strong! Having a dog is a fantastic way to meet people though - i got talking to a man who lives a couple of streets along from me and he has an oldish terrier mix called Pip - i felt a lot better that he was chasing after him as he wouldnt go back on the lead either! :p Lenny was a bad boy though - i think its probably because he's in a strange house, has new strange walks and doesnt see the same dogs that he's quite wary, and also quite grumpy - he had a pop at a border collie this morning, and strangely enough i got a text from my stepmum ten minutes later saying if i came across any other dogs when walking him then he was funny with collies (racist! :eek:) but other than that he's been really good - Amber is terrified of him bless her (i dont blame her, one minute he woofs at her then the next he runs away - i wouldnt be able to fathom him out either!) but i'm sure he'll settle down with her soon - probs on saturday morning, when i'm due to take him back! :p

I am really looking forward to my lunch / tea.. i havent decided which i'm having it for yet but I have some more salmon to eat - it was last day of the whole salmon offer and there was a half one left, so i filleted it myself and cut it into portions and i got 8 decent size (around 150g / 5 point) portions for just under £5 :) i have been buying the frozen salmon portions but they're just not the same.. they must have so much water in them as two thick pieces are only 3.5 points.

Only plans for today are to walk Lenny again before work to make sure he's all piddled out and won't decide to mark my furniture, work, and then walk Lenny again tonight - will probably wait until its dark again - was lovely not having to keep him on a short lead all the time! :p

Definitely think when Matty moves in that we'll get a dog - he's allergic but he wants one.. but i think we'll go for something a little more intelligent (bless Lenny, its not his fault his wrinkles are so heavy that they squash his brain! :p)

food plan for today:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - batchelors low fat chicken soup (2) 2 dark rye ryvita (1) with cucumber and pepper (0)
T - salmon fillet (5) with lettuce, tomato, cucumber (0) tossed in a mint, white wine vinegar, lemon juice (0) and olive oil (3) dressing.
S -

total: 15 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back