Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
i paid my mate £25 to "chip" it for me (they woulda done it cheaper for me but it takes them a good few hours to do it). Now i can play copies - its fabulous :) i only have wii fitness coach and Professor Heinz Wolff's gravity at the moment though but thats fine I am happy bopping about on Wii Fitness Coach. So far it's not REALLY hard, but I do end up sweating and some of the moves i struggle with a little bit, but only cause I have zero coordination and need extra time to get the hang of things! :p

Hey Rachael, Good luck with Maya this morning, When she asks how do you feel today - my reply is normally your lucky i'm here lol... My fav is core for 30mins. The plank and sit ups kill me!

Anyhow Enjoy your day xx

i cant do a single sit up! :( my roll stops me. I havent done core for exactly that reason - maybe i should.. I did cardio yesterday which i really enjoyed even though after 5 minutes I was thinking buggar me, i'm shattered haha! :p i tried the yoga and its faaaaaaaaaar too complicated so i skipped that haha and did 15 mins upper body too.. gotta go wake up the boy now as he wants to be away for half 9, but then after that will be doing half an hour :)

i paid my mate £25 to "chip" it for me (they woulda done it cheaper for me but it takes them a good few hours to do it). Now i can play copies - its fabulous :) i only have wii fitness coach and Professor Heinz Wolff's gravity at the moment though but thats fine I am happy bopping about on Wii Fitness Coach. So far it's not REALLY hard, but I do end up sweating and some of the moves i struggle with a little bit, but only cause I have zero coordination and need extra time to get the hang of things! :p

I've looked into chipping it before but costs over £100 as I don't know anyone to do it - never mind will get round to it one day :)

Thanks!

yeah people know how to rip you off :( my mate doesnt do it for a living or anything though, they just did it for me cause they're lovely :) shame you're not closer to me, or i would have asked them to do it for you.

OOoo I really need to think about getting one sounds fab!

a chip or a wii.. or both? both is good, just done my 30mins on wfc (however was rudely interrupted by my mother in the middle and no she would not ring me back in 10 minutes! :p LOL) and earned myself another 1AP :)

counting down the seconds until payday tomorrow.. no gas atm, and ran outta bin bags so just chucking everything in the wheelie bin as is LOL :p *feels a right scruff but needs must*

have to have my lunch now, as i have learned the hard way that 1-6 with a 15min break isnt enough time to warm my lunch up and eat it without burning all my mouth off, or having to chuck half of it cause i dont have time to eat it :( *still has leaving food issues*

well done on ur wii fitness - ur be a pro in no time - im soooo jealous gotta get one!!! hope ur ok hun and havin a lovely 100% day in the sun xx

Hi Rach, can see that you joined into wfc club! We must think of doing a wfc challenge when I am back from holidays. Like you,I didnt like yoga much. Dont think moves are explained well enough.

I am sorry to hear about your Dad's decision on his wedding arrangements but as other girls said, it is he who misses out not you!
Have a good day xx

a chip or a wii.. or both? both is good, just done my 30mins on wfc (however was rudely interrupted by my mother in the middle and no she would not ring me back in 10 minutes! :p LOL) and earned myself another 1AP :)

counting down the seconds until payday tomorrow.. no gas atm, and ran outta bin bags so just chucking everything in the wheelie bin as is LOL :p *feels a right scruff but needs must*

have to have my lunch now, as i have learned the hard way that 1-6 with a 15min break isnt enough time to warm my lunch up and eat it without burning all my mouth off, or having to chuck half of it cause i dont have time to eat it :( *still has leaving food issues*

A wii, although chipping it would be ok too!!

Hi Rach
Just checking in to make sure alls ok and I see it is! Well if you include a binbag free wheely bin phewwee pongy ;oO

Well done on your Wii fit workouts x

All this talk of wii fitness coach is making me think i might need to join in and get it too!! Sounds pretty cool to me!

I noticed your post about watching the inbetweeners on tv. Did you watch it? Its one of the funniest programmes ive seen, a real laugh out loud one, love it!!

x

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt milk (1)
L - pasta (4) meatballs (3.5)
T - fillet (6) broccoli (0)
S - 30g marmite cheese (3) slice bread (1.5) butter (2) walkers steak and onion crisps (2) sweet potato falafel (1) 3 toffees (2)

total: 29 points

oh dear.. munchie day :( had my bum on wii fitness coach for another 30mins cardio - earned another 2AP.

plan for tomorrow:

B - apple and blueberry oatsosimple (3)
L - 80g bulgar wheat (1.5) topped with vegetable balti (mushroom, onion (0) 1/4jar asda balti cooking sauce (2) )
T - 2 sainsburys basics white fish fillets (2) broccoli (0)
S - apple (0.5) 1/2 bottle white zinfandel rosé (5)

total: 14 points

+ spares for more alcohol!

Last edited:
ooooh yeah I did Jo, absolutely love inbetweeners its hilarious! :D x

I like it as well as son likes it so watch with him. Youngest wanted to gt the dvd of it (he's 13 - er no, don't think so!) Watching katie & peter now - wish i had all their money its sickening x

oh nooooooo not katie and peter.. they are so ANNOYING! My sis loves them.. watches religiously.. :jelous: bleh!

I love Katie and Peter too! Its the best programme EVER! :p

Jen you watch some rubbish! :p and thanks Aunty M :D

well, plan for today already changed as fancied shreddies when i got up.. love them - yum!

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - 80g bulgar wheat (1.5) topped with vegetable balti (mushroom, onion (0) 1/4jar asda balti cooking sauce (2) )
T - 2 sainsburys basics white fish fillets (2) broccoli (0)
S - apple (0.5) 1/2 bottle white zinfandel rosé (5)

total: 15 points

leaving me another 8 spare for alcohol if necessary :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back