Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmm nothin better than BBQ food... those burgers sound yum althou im not much of a meat eater .. prefer quorn and the odd bit of chicken so thats lucky for me. mattys birthday meal sounded yummy anyway!! nevermind just be good rest of week - ur be fine - u r doin so great at moment i know u will be right back on track no worries xx

Hi Rach

Sorry its a difficult time at the moment but you will pull through. At least you're remaining in the 14s which is still great. Matty only has one birthday a year so thats now out of the way. Perhaps a gradual back into it is what you need to get back on track, you'll do it I know you can.

M

:mad: just spent 45 minutes filling in my student finance application form for 09/10 and then i get:

"exception: there has been an error which our administrator will have to address. please wait 24 hours and re-try your application tomorrow."

DB@IGeiefnhegfd#DBIFENFOWANGRDKVNADKOQTNREOI$UIQ)(%T)(HTEBTJNY^)Y$WJR)FE :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh dear hun sorry about that, so annoying!! What are you studying?

seems like it's one of those weeks for quite a few of us, but we'll all get thru it. sending you a big hug (and i dont give hugs lightly!!)

Oh dear hun sorry about that, so annoying!! What are you studying?

I'm restarting my ICT teacher training - i started last year but with everything with my mum i ended up deferring, and gaining around 1st in weight in a fortnight through stress eating :p

seems like it's one of those weeks for quite a few of us, but we'll all get thru it. sending you a big hug (and i dont give hugs lightly!!)

thanks Jane :D *big hugs back*

just totting up what i've eaten today..

B - 3 wildlife yoghurt pouches (4.5)
L - sainsburys basics tomato soup (2.5) TTD crusty brown roll (3)
T - pork, red pepper and coriander burger (8.5) broccoli, cauliflower (0)
S - 4 clementines (1) pear (0.5) 2 apple (1) diet coke (0) mullerlight bananas and custard (1.5)

total: 22.5 points

tomorrow's plan:

B - mushroom and onion omelette made with 2 eggs and frylight (3) wildlife yoghurt pouch (1.5)
L - 2 quorn southern style burgers (4) with broccoli and green beans (0)
T - sainsburys basics vegetable soup (2) with TTD crusty brown roll (3)
S - 2 satsumas (0.5) pear (0.5) 100g raspberries (0.5) mullerlight vanilla and chocolate (1.5)

total: 16.5 points

just got back from seeing X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Hugh Jackman never fails to amaze me.. he is GORGEOUS!

Last edited:
Was it a good film? I liked the first x-men film but went off them after that, but he does have a body to die for!!

Always handy to have a food critic on the meat counter! Hope you get your form filled out tommorrow. You start feeling pleased with yourself as you think you've nearly completed a form and then, as you say, an error comes out and you've wasted loads of time. Hope your weekend is good x

total sympathy as i have been gathering car insurance quotes, if my head didnt hurt before it does now, especially when you go back to look at a quote and the price has changed all by itself!!

thanks everyone :D Lyd, it was fantastic - i really liked 1 and 2 but thought 3 was awful.. but origins is really really good!

and yeah Karen, always handy that we know what everything is like.. probs one of the reasons i have food issues! I looooove the tomatoes and parmesan, the anchovy fillets, the vegetable samosas and the spinach and ricotta quiche from the deli counter (i won't even start on the cheeses.. though we did just get innkeepers choice in with the pickled onions in which is divine! :D) and i love love love the pork burgers and the chilli beef burgers / kebabs from the meat counter.. like i said before, dead sad they havent brought out a chicken kebab as the red thai one from last year was lovely.. i bought loads and froze them when i knew they were going off for winter products last year, but at a point each i would have 3 for my tea with salad so they disappeared dead fast :(

we also do a lovely salmon fillet in a paprika and garlic marinade which is sooooo tasty on the fish counter.. though i am stocking up on cod fillet which is half price (only 52p per 100g!) at the moment :p

..i am very sad i have realised.. talking about work on my day off :p

morning all! :D well, i am absolutely STUFFED - just had the biggest most mushroom, onion and broccoli stuffed omelette ever! Totally worth 3 points :D YUM!

got very little planned today bar work at 4 - intend on lazing about until then - i really feel shattered from working so much and even with yesterday off, by 11 last night i was asleep on the couch (was waiting for Inbetweeners to come on, but seem to have missed it :p) - woke up at 3 this morning with the cat sat on my chest purring loudly to let me know she was pleased i had opted to sleep downstairs with her and not shut her out of my bedroom upstairs :D

hope everyone has a lovely friday :D x

Ooh im glad u liked origins, im off to watch it on sunday :)

lol my cat wakes me up like that every morning, just think she likes to annoy me.

if you're a hugh jackman fan, its a must :p he is brilliant, and the guy who plays Victor is pretty gorgeous too :D

i'm off to see State of Play next with Russell Crowe, Helen Mirren etc.. that looks really good too :)

aww can i come with? no1 will see it with me :( i wanna see angels and demons when it comes out too :)

Aww course u can :) I fancy that one too but same thing, no-one will come with me lol. Im eagerly waiting watchmen coming out on dvd as well, watched that in the cinema and it was amazing!

i thought so too! though there were SO many shots of Dr. Manhattans penis - he was clothed in all the comics!

yeah lol. I havent read the comic, i am still waiting for OH to get it off his brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back