Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww can i come with? no1 will see it with me :( i wanna see angels and demons when it comes out too :)

I can't wait to see that too, really loved the book!

i only know because a friend at work had them and let me see.. i was shocked - they put me through all those penis shots and he wears a full body suit all the way through the comic! LOL :D

much prefer Wolverine / Victor though.. they are much sexier comic book characters :lol:

I can't wait to see that too, really loved the book!

i'm working my way through the book now.. determined to have read it before the film comes out! :D

i am feeling much better thanks Rosie.. i managed yesterday 100% and i always feel much better in myself when i am back on track! :D

plus i did 15 mins with Maya on my core muscles and although i discovered it is impossible for me to do sit ups, i did try my best! :D

Hiya

My next two are Star Trek and Angels too ... luckily DH and me have the same taste in movies (mostly!) it's what made us friends way back when ..

LOVE going to the cinema :)

xx

me too, love my unlimited card! only prob at the moment is that my hours are crapola on a wednesday which is when Matty would normally come with me, so at the moment i'm not seeing as many as i want to..

still havent seen Know1ng, and i missed Australia and The Young Victoria :( boo hiss.

We were gonna get one of the unlimited cards but we didn't like the cinema

Instead we go to Odeon and only see a movie if it's showing in the Gallery - cos they have big leather chairs and free popcorn, nachos, soft drink and quality street ... it's more expensive but the price of coke and popcorns at those places makes it cheaper :D

We'll be going tomorrow afternoon, but the choice will be by my 12 and 14 year old stepdaughters so god knows what we'll end up seeing!!

Glad to hear you are having a better day, but am scared to ask-have you done your on line form again yet??

oh buggar no i forgot about that.. i'll go do it now.. thanks for reminding me Jane! :D

and I really like the Cineworld cinemas Twiggy - cant afford the big leathery chairs myself though haha :p hope you have a nice time with ur step daughters though - you totally know it'll be Hannah Montana :D

..still not working. will try again in the morning and then ring them if its still not working then..

i wanna see hannah montana too! gunna have to steal someones kids to take with me haha :D

Wouldn't mind Hannah -but don't think DH will ... think we're going to go for Race to Witch Mountain.

i wanna see hannah montana too! gunna have to steal someones kids to take with me haha :D

oh yes cos you look soooo old!! (you can borrow mine and i'd be in no ruch to have them back!!)

oooooh race to witch mountain.. story looks rubbish but The Rock is in it so would see it for him.. shame he's gay really. Same with Vin Diesel.. very sad :(

and Jane, see you tomorrow then.. will pick them up at 11 ;) :D haha!

anyway, must update my food before i forget what i have put in my face!

B - 2 egg omelette (3) with onions, mushroom and broccoli (0) wildlife pouch (1.5)
L - 2 southern style quorn burgers (4) broccoli and green beans (0)
T - tin basics vegetable soup (2) TTD crusty brown roll (3)
S - 150g raspberries (0.5) 2 pears (1) 2 satsumas (0.5) mullerlight vanilla and chocolate (1.5)

total: 17 points

gotta head to work soon.. its bloomin miserable outside! just thought how cold its gunna be and suddenly ive lost the feeling in two of my fingers.. freaky! :p

Are you serious rach that the rock & vin diesel are gay:eek::eek: since when??? that news upsets me almost as much as when as a fragile teen I discovered that george micheal was gay it scarred me for life!

I can understand the Rock being gay, but Vin Diesel???:cry: hang on is it May Fool's day and nobody told me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back