Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way, Both gay! It's always the way.... Hope you have a good evening.
Enjoy the bank holiday weekend xx

my bad, i read a couple of articles that said he was but i just googled and apparently he's denying it all. Either way, shame if he really IS gay..

however Dwayne Johnson definitely IS gay :p

well, thanks to BaronessVonGogo, i have just booked tickets to see Breed77, and also Logan who i love and they're only £6.50 a ticket :p

YAYZ! :D :D

just updating food for today then i think bed time is in order..

B - 2 egg omelette (3) with onions, mushroom and broccoli (0) wildlife pouch (1.5)
L - 2 southern style quorn burgers (4) broccoli and green beans (0)
T - tin basics vegetable soup (2) TTD crusty brown roll (3)
S - 150g raspberries (0.5) 2 pears (1) 2 satsumas (0.5) mullerlight vanilla and chocolate (1.5) multiseed wrap (3.5) with tomato (0) and lettuce (0) wildlife pouch (1.5)

total: 22 points

Hello Rach. Hope you are ok x

M its a strawberry yoghurt - they were reduced to 25p at work and i fancied some yoghurts, so i picked up two packs not thinking how on earth will i consume 12 of them before they go out of date.. :p but i've managed a good few of them so far - only got about 5 left and planning to take one in the car with me.. they're the drinkable ones like frubes.. really nice :D

and thanks for popping in Sharon :)

well, today i am off to loot my mums house. Shes moving to Turkey in 3 weeks and threatening to chuck / sell all my stuff if i dont come and get it.

hope everyone has a nice weekend :) x

yay Breed 77!!! im so totally obsessed with them lol. I was sure nobody here would have a clue who i was talking about. Iv now got a month to get totally overexcited.

when are they playing down your way? they're on on the 25th up here :)

no spoiling it for me then! :p

afternoon all :D well, i am doing well at "not hoarding". I only have 17 bags and 2 boxes of stuff in my car.. ho hum :p :D :eek: :eek: :eek:

food plan for today:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - 2 quorn southern style burgers (4) tenderstem broccoli (0)
T - 1/2 pack amoy aromatic sweet and sour sauce (2.5) 1/2 chicken breast (1.5) 60g rice (3)
S - 2 satsumas (0.5) apple (0.5) pear (0.5) wildlife pouch (1.5) cranberry and apple cereal bar (1.5) raspberry s.f. jelly (0.5)

total: 20 points

Last edited:
mmm your food plan sounds yummy!! xxx

You sound as bad as me...."it might come in handy some time" or "there's nothing wrong with that!" - that fact that you've not needed it in about the last 2 yrs is totally irrelevant I suppose. :D

Is your mum moving for good - nice holidays though. x

thanks Lumpy :)

and yeah Rosie, for good.. she's bought 3 places out there - 2 apartments to rent and a house for herself. So if you fancy a cheap holiday, the apartments sleep 5 and she would rent them probably half price to my friends so around £100-150 a week. They're putting more cheap flights on to Turkey this year too as its a much more popular destination now, especially Marmaris which is where she's moving :)

as for the stuff, yeah its all important stuff (like books!) and then i scored a george forman, a rice cooker, a couple of glass jugs that were my gran's when she was alive, all my music cds, all my mums nice house decorations - couple of pictures i love, some more vases / ornaments, duvet sets to match my spare room decor (including a valance to hide my broken bed drawers haha :D)

AND, best of all.. i got first raid through all my mums costume jewellery! WHOOP! :D i scored some lovely stuff. Mum used to work for Wallis / Principles so used to get house of fraser discount PLUS the department discount so pretty much all stuff worked out around just over half price.. so of course she always looked amazing and had the most lovely jewellery :) but like me (i probably get it from her :p) she has a short attention span for loving jewellery so has boxes and boxes of stuff she might have worn twice if lucky.. yippee for me :D :D

so i got some lovely black spotty boho jewellery, some pale green and some pale yellow for summer and some wooden boho for the beach :D YAYZ!

aaaaaaaanyway, plan for today:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - sainsburys basics tomato soup (2.5) crusty bread bun (3)
T -
S - wildlife pouch (1.5) pear (0.5) 2 satsumas (0.5)

total: 12 points

friend over tonight I think, she's eating beforehand but not sure if she'll be wanting to drink, so will find out before i plan my tea :) not long until WI now and I have been really good for the last few days!

Morning Rach.
Im sure you will be having lots of visits to Turkey now then...lucky you.:)

jewellery sounds great i love all those big chunky beads,have fun..x

Sounds like you are having a great weekend!!

ooooh i liove costume jewellery - my flay mate is a buyer for phase eight and they have sample sales all the time and she gets free stuff and stuff for a quid that usually costs 20 - we have a great big drawer full of it - can make u feel like u got a whole new outfit on with the right accessories!

hope ur week is goin well and ur enjoyin the bank holiday hun xx

Hey Rach, Sounds like you've been busy this weekend. Have you visited where your mum has brought a place?
Enjoy the rest of the weekend xx

Hey Rachel wow you have done well with your mam's move... what treasures!! Enjoy your evening tonight hope you have a nice one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back