Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning rach,sorry about that little gain,you are back on the wagon and raring to go,so good luck for a fab week ahead on both the food+exersice fronts...xx :)

You'll 'blow' those squatters away in no time Rachael:D

Here's to 100% on plan for both of us;) Looks like I'm going to take my ma on a cruise later in the year - my goals just got soo much more appealing:D
:giggle:

Dont worry Rach about the 2lbs that'll be gone by the end of the week. Here's to a great new week!!!

well after a disappointing and slightly disheartening WI i decided I would get my bum on wii fitness coach - just done my physical challenge after 10 workouts and although I have actually gained 2lbs since my last WI i have decreased my standing and elevated heart rates, and when measuring myself all my stats have decreased too:

Bust: 42 --> 40.5
Waist: 41.5 --> 41
Hips: 49 --> 47
Left / Right Wings: 14.2/14/2 --> 13.5/13.5

so quite happy with that :)

going to treat myself to an apple :p

that is so good :) i love it when the inches come off, makes it all seem worth it.

well i'm sure the inches will lead to lbs next week,hun. if you are a bit windy could you also be a bit bloated?, i sometimes find the 2 go hand in hand.

You seem to be well back on track and refocused so good luck for this week

Hehe, hope you enjoyed your apple treat :D!!!
Well done, just shows ya not to get overly wrapped up in the scales, always measure aswell...I mean look at me, I lost inches off my neck :p:p...I didn't see a neck measurement there though....must do one :D;)

Hope you are ok xxx

...and at the end of the day, its our size we bother about most - so well done on the inch loss. Maya will now be your new best friend. xx

good evening :) well i have just gotten in from work now - car started grinding while i was out today.. brake pads gone.. so nipped to garage to check out the costs - £35.. plus one of my tyres illegally worn, so another £24.. tyre sorted but brakes not until the morning and so had to drive very slowly to and from work :p shouldnt have really been driving but i need the £30 from my shift to go towards my brakes!

so plan to be out early morning to get that fixed.. the man said it would take around an hour so I'm going to go swim while my little brum gets made better :)

food hasnt been too bad today, although I should kick myself up the rear for my bad tracking.. can i heck as like remember if i decided to have a second yoghurt pouch or not.. i have pointed it in, just incase.. but still! :p

B - 30g shreddies (1.5) 1/4pt skimmed milk (0.5) 130g grapes (1.5)
L - 5 bean chilli (5) cauliflower (0)
T - 140g salmon fillet (4.5) green beans (0)
S - apple (0.5) 2 pears (1) 2 sainsburys melon, blueberry and kiwi fruit pots (2) 1 satsuma (0.5) cadburys chocolate mini roll (2) 2 wildlife yoghurt pouches (3) 1 slice polony (0.5) tiny spot of pease pud (0.5)

total: 23 points :p

Hi Rach

Good to see you are not getting your pesty little gain get to you and you are straight back on it!!! Well done you, thats dedication!!!

I'm sure the brake pads on my car are slightly iffy, sometimes get grinding noise and now back wheel has started squeaking, quite embarassing actually!!! Will need to get that checked out!

Enjoy your swim in the morn and hope your little car gets on okay

x

defo get it checked cause if its your pads worn out, they'll be damaging your brake discs which are MUCHO expensive to replace! xx

gooooood morning all :) no idea how I managed it but was wide awake at half 6 today.. maybe because the night before last i slept for 12 hours.. :eek:

food plan for today:

B - 30g shreddies (1.5) 1/4pt skimmed milk (0.5)
L - multiseed wrap (3.5) with wafer thin turkey (1) lettuce, cucumber and tomato (0)
T - baked cod fillet (3) covered with low fat soft cheese (1) and wrapped in bacon (3) with broccoli and cauliflower (0)
S - 2 satsumas (0.5)

total: 14 points

Hey Rachael enjoy your swim, Hope your little motor gets fixed today. Good luck with 100% tracking day!
Have a great wednesday xx

well after a disappointing and slightly disheartening WI i decided I would get my bum on wii fitness coach - just done my physical challenge after 10 workouts and although I have actually gained 2lbs since my last WI i have decreased my standing and elevated heart rates, and when measuring myself all my stats have decreased too:

Bust: 42 --> 40.5
Waist: 41.5 --> 41
Hips: 49 --> 47
Left / Right Wings: 14.2/14/2 --> 13.5/13.5

so quite happy with that :)

going to treat myself to an apple :p

Sometimes when the weight isn't coming off its good to measure yourself to see if you are losing inches and you are clear proof of that, well done, thats really impressive

Enjoy the swim hun x

Morning Rach,
Wow well done on the inch loss,i have measured since the beginning the difference is amazing...
Hope the car is now sorted and have a lovely day..x :)

Morning - your tea does sound lovely - might give that a go.

Get yourself a scooter - far better for fuel economy and not so many things to go wrong....they only go at 30mph though.

*imagines herself in a pink tracksuit with a glittery cape and one of those cool mohican helmets, tootling along at thirty on a scooter..*

how amazing would i look?! :D :D LOL!

earned myself 1AP at the pool, car cost me £40 and bank quibbled at me over wanting to withdraw £20.. as i only have £6.. so I am doing wire for Mattys dad for 20p a roll when i finish work tonight.. I can do about ten an hour i think so if i do a couple of hours tonight and a few tomorrow then i can round myself up to a tenner to put on my electric! :D

I have no gas.. so will have to bum showers at the pool or at mattys parents until pay day.. hoping my petrol will last me at least for this week.. Matty owes me £7.50 so if i put that in my car I can hopefully make it through.. if not can always do some more wire for Pops :p

tummy really aching.. Flo arrived this morning and she's in a baad mood :(

food plan for today:

B - 30g shreddies (1.5) 1/4pt skimmed milk (0.5)
L - multiseed wrap (3.5) with wafer thin turkey (1.5) lettuce, cucumber and tomato (0)
T - baked cod fillet (3) covered with low fat soft cheese (1) and wrapped in bacon (3) with broccoli and cauliflower (0)
S - 2 satsumas (0.5) 30g shreddies (1.5) 1/4pt alpro soya light (0.5) pack of blackberry fruities (0.5) apple (0.5)

total: 17.5 points

gotta run to work now.. have a lovely day everyone! :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back