Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi rach - popping by to say hi honey and well done on ur swim and bein so good with ur points - money troubles are so crappy - if i win the lottery later i promise to top up ur gas and electric ok ... and buy u the scooter, glitter cape and mohican helmet - it would be worth every penny to see that ha ha ha - u r crackers girl lol xxx

You can get a 125cc scooter - they go much faster than 30mph. I've got one and it's great. Its soooooo much cheaper than a car but I'm a bit of a 'fair weather' rider.

I work 3 miles from home, it takes 5/10mins by car, same by scooter. Car costs £60 to fill with petrol - scooter £11 (and that's spilling some!) Both do about 300miles to a full tank. Road tax car £100+, scooter £15 Insurance Car £500+, Scooter £75.

Oh, and you don't have to pay to park a scooter:D

Why is it that the car needs something doing to it when you hard up. Typical

Hope your day goes well

Irene xx

always hard up at the moment.. going to have to give up buying things i don't need - no more gigs, clothes, going to have to write out weekly shopping lists for the month and stick to them - and stop buying lots of reduced things that i just eat as extras but don't NEED.. going to have to give seeing my mates a miss too as they're all up in cramlington and i can't afford the petrol money.

What do you mean by doing rolls and wires? Confused!

Pops runs a model railway company - he sells wire in rolls of 10 metres, but he buys the roll in bulk in one roll, then makes up the 10 metre circles himself.. but because he does repairs and everything else its the last thing on his list, so he pays whoever will do it, 20p a roll to make it up for him - he sells them for £1 a roll and 10m is less than a penny for him to buy, so he makes a good profit on them still even if he pays me to do them. :)

hi rach - popping by to say hi honey and well done on ur swim and bein so good with ur points - money troubles are so crappy - if i win the lottery later i promise to top up ur gas and electric ok ... and buy u the scooter, glitter cape and mohican helmet - it would be worth every penny to see that ha ha ha - u r crackers girl lol xxx

thanks Gabs :) i don't need the scooter or the helmet but i would appreciate the glitter cape.. i think i would look trés cool :D

aaanyway.. as per usual points have gone haywire as I have been at work - we got the new summer fish lines in today and wow they are nice!

when i get paid, i am treating myself to a piece of teriyaki tuna - it is divine.. and we also do "posh fish fingers" (gurnard goujons :p) which are really nice.. and also salmon in a pesto marinade and breaded seabass with something or other.. (didnt try, not a fan of sea bass)

also, period pains make me want to comfort eat and i just munched 10g of walnuts then found out 10g is a whole point! Nuts! Bloody nuts! :p

food:

B - 30g shreddies (1.5) 1/4pt skimmed milk (0.5)
L - wafer thin turkey (1.5) tomato, cucumber (0) multiseed wrap (3.5)
T - baked cod fillet (3) with l.f. soft cheese and black pepper (1) wrapped in bacon (3) with cauli and broccoli (0)
S - 30g shreddies (1.5) 1/4pt alpro soya light (0.5) 2 satsumas (0.5) apple (0.5) fruities (0.5) teriyaki tuna (2) posh fish finger (1) 2 slices wafer thin chicken (0.5) 10g walnut halves (1 :()

total: 22 points

helen can i borrow your scooter? :p then i will save up with next months pay for my cape :D

Sure you can babes! ;)

I thought you were still at work - was about to PM you begging you to sort out a ticker for me 'cos I appear to be incapable of doing it myself:rolleyes:

Hi Rach

LOL at the comment about cape and loaning of scooter!!

Hope your payday comes soon sounds like you need it yesterday :p

xxx

Ha ha, think you'd need sparkly goggles as well to set off the whole outfit. We're skint at the moment as loads of bills have all come at the same time:cry: Hope you have a good week Rach x

Good you got your car sorted, but bad its left you completely rooked!!! I'm going to get my car checked out cos there's definately something not right! Might wait till pay day tho!

Hope you've had a productive night with your rolls of wire :D

x

Look what I found Rach!
:character00201::character00201::character00201::character00201:

Sad aren't I:D

:character00201:

good morning! :D (only as much as me Helen! :D) and yay, you got your ticker in!

well I am off to the cinema today - its paid for so i'm not spending anything extra..

did £6's worth of wire (only 30 rolls) last night and this morning my fingers are on fire - like carpet burns! Was watching kate and leopald (mmm hugh jackman) and i realised.. the guy who plays Meg Ryan's ex is the guy who plays Victor in X-Men Origins! MMMMMM! :D Both of them are much hotter as X-Men though.. something about the animalistic characteristics i think :p (sounds wrong really, doesnt it! :rotflmao:)

food plan:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - 140g salmon fillet (4.5) green beans (0)
T - multiseed wrap (3.5) lettuce, tomato, cucumber (0) tin sainsburys basics cream of tomato soup (2.5)
S - 2 apples (1) 2 pears (1) 2 chocolate mini rolls (4)

total: 20.5 points

gotta tidy up my house at some point - i have my sofas from my mums and my new warddrobe coming around 6ish today..

Last edited:
Hey Rach - heres to a good day for you!! xx

we're going to see State of Play.. yet to find anyone who will come see Star Trek with me! :(

Hi rach!

im not a trekki fan but i will go with you to watch it as it looks really cool! When i was younger my bro used to watch Next Generations and i kinda liked that!! dont tell many ppl tho as dnt want to be called a trekki!! Im looking 4ward to wolverine next week in newcastle!! woop!

I would come with you if it wasnt miles away :( im really excited cos im going on saturday :D sorry.

:character00201:

Was watching kate and leopald (mmm hugh jackman) and i realised.. the guy who plays Meg Ryan's ex is the guy who plays Victor in X-Men Origins! MMMMMM! :D Both of them are much hotter as X-Men though.. something about the animalistic characteristics i think :p (sounds wrong really, doesnt it! :rotflmao:)

I totally get that!!

mmmm the guy in star trek is hot too!!! so many films with great guy candy in at moment - im yet to see wolverine but am defo i huge hugh fan - yum!!

hope ur fingers arent too sore and that u are havin a good day today, have fun at the flicks later xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back