Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rach. Saw picture in mag yesterday of Hugh Jackman with his wife, she's about 15 years old than him:eek: and hate to be a ***** but she does look older. Lucky her though, fair play! Hope you get someone to go to star trek, I'm not into those sort of films really. Hope pay day comes soon to preserve your poor hands x

but wasnt the ending completely rubbish?! Plus, not a fan of Meg Ryan I think she smiles funny, looks a bit ratty LOL :p

anyway... GOOD MORNING! :D :D

i'm just sat eating my shreddies before i start work :) got my new sofa's in, and of course I am sitting on the old one and just admiring the new one haha.. house is really homely with a proper suite and not just one sofa.. everythings moved round and it looks much better.. only thing is my tv aerial now goes across my fireplace but i can deal with that for now.. the rest looks great :D

wardrobe that came for spare bedroom ended up having to be stripped down and a lot of it was glued (buggar :() and it took forever to put back together and its rather unstable now.. but it looks GREAT :D LOL! Matty took some paint off my new walls ( :mad: :mad: :mad: he's learned his lesson :p) and left a couple of scuffs on another, but lucky for him those came off with a damp cloth :p

anyway, i better go clothe myself :p have a lovely morning everyone! :D

and thank you for all your support as always :D xxx

food plan for today:

B - 90g shreddies (4.5 - finishing off the packet.. no more shreddies til payday :() 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - tin sainsburys cream of tomato soup (2.5) crusty bread roll (3) lettuce, tomato, cucumber (0)
T - 80g wholemeal pasta (4) onion, mushroom, garlic, basil, passata (0)
S - 2 apples (1) pear (0.5)

total: 16.5 points

Mornin rach its so satisfying when you have a move round of the furniture you enjoy your new comfy living room, i could have predicted the paint on the wall incident! why do men have no sense of their surroundings:mad:
Been meaning to ask what passata is saw you use it & on sainsburys advert can you get it elsewhere?
Mm shreddies my fav cereal:p x

Hey Rachael,
Pleased your having a good week, Food looks great as always.
Hope you have a supa friday xx

charly u can get passata in any supermarket - its about 50p per pack comes in a carton - by the pasta sauces - its just tomatoes - u can use it instead of pasta sauce or dolmio etc - just add onions, garlic, bit of puree - what ever u like -its how italians make sauces xxx

morning rach
new sofa sounds goregous glad u like it- have a great day today - hope payday comes quick for u so u can get some more shreddies ... i will buy u some with ur cape if i win lottery on sat - as i failed on weds ha ha xx

Hiya

Passata is a must in my house ... even when defrosting a chilli and re-heating I'll add some to juice it up :)

Hope you're enjoying your new sofas and actually sitting on them now! :D

Cars - if it's not one thing it's another ... just got my tax reminder - bye bye £170!

Have a fab day!

Twigs
xx

Morning Rach can I ask what time do you get up in the mornings? its just 9am and Im having a look at your post and it says you were on and 5!!! woooooooh!

I did the same thing when we got our couches too :D

yup Charly, passata is just sieved tomatoes - i get the large jars from sainsburys for around 80p and you can get it with the garlic and onion / basil already in it which is great.. they do me for about 4 meals so they're worth 20p a portion :D

Gabs, dont you worry about my shreddies, i have weetabix, oatsosimple and shredded wheat so i won't go hungry.. :p

and Lumpy, today I was working 5am - 10am so i was actually on here around 4-4:30ish.. :p am starting to feel tired now and it's only half past 2! Got loads of chores to do though so no sleep for me just yet (or otherwise i'll be up at 4:30am tomorrow too! :p)

when i finished work i headed to the pool for half an hour so earned myself one whole activity point.. needed it after the morning of eating rubbish that I have had!

Cant remember exactly what i've had but i wrote it all down earlier with points and I had used 13 by 7:15am :p

i've only had an apple since (0.5) so that leaves me 9.5 for my lunch and dinner.

L - sainsburys basics cream of tomato soup (2.5) salad (0)
T - 80g wholemeal pasta (4) passata, onion, basil, garlic, mushrooms (0)

leaves me 3 to play with :)

Ouch! work at 5am.. wot time does the shop open? i wouldnt mind tho cos most of the work wud jus be prep i guess b4 the public r let in? rubbish hours for the diet tho unless you go to bed at 7pm!
Thanx for letting me know bout passata will get some i think.. you learn something new every day:) x

shop opens at 7, but because they're working on the store refit, the counters had to be fully emptied last night, so usually people start at 7am, but because nothing was in the window we had to start earlier today :)

Who goes shopping at 7am? barmy people thats who ha ha:D

i agree! :p

just updating my food diary:

L - ainsley harriott spicy lentil soup (1) crusty bread roll (3)
T - 80g pasta (4) passata, onion, mushroom, garlic, basil, water (0)
S - sainsburys fruit pot (1)

total: 9 points - 0.5 left. :)

Wow Rach fair play to you (you are probably asleep now)

Hope you got all those chores done before you went to bed:p

Hey Racheal, Thought I'd pop by and thank you for all your support.
Hope you have a fab weekend xx

afternoon everyone! hope everyone is enjoying the weather - it's really quite nice here, although it seems to be sunny then as soon as i hang my washing out, it rains, so i take it in and its sunny again.. :p LOL. Managed to get down to Birtley though - just missed the bank but managed to catch the post office to get my 3 upgrade posted back - only taken 2 months for them to allow that!

working 3-8 today, little bro Si has hurt his neck so he's on sick from work, so I made him oven chips for his lunch (he can't bend over to get them in and out properly bless him.. he had frozen chips all over the floor when i got in! :p) and i've had soup and a crusty bread roll - yum!

I love microwaves.. 20 seconds zapping can turn even the stalest bread into fresh outta the oven bread :D however it was my last bread bun.. so going to have to either steal some from somewhere, or do without.. was dead proud of myself - earned around £15 so far doing wire and also from what i've been owed from people.. this morning i got my orange phone bill through which i thought had gone out already and so there goes all my earnings :(

off to do some more wire now. have a lovely day everyone.. i will be back later after work to check up on everyone! :) *many hugs*

food plan for today:

B - 60g shredded wheat (3) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1) packet special k bites (1.5)
L - tin sainsburys basics cream of tomato soup (2.5) crusty bread roll (3)
T - 80g wholemeal pasta (4) passata, onion, mushroom, red chilli, basil, garlic, water (0)
S - pear (1) 2 apples (1) sainsburys melon and blueberry fruit pot (1)

total: 18 points

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back