Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya Rach

Glad to hear you are making headway with the blinkin 3 phone! Hope you have a good day at work today, thanks for your support on my diary :D

x

Hiya Rach,just wanted to say a big "thankyou" for all your help this morning when i wasnt thinking straight..LOL :p
And for the rep hun you are very kind..:)

Dont get any more finger burns with that wire are you wearing any gloves wire can be very sharp..x :confused:
Have a lovely evening

thanks everyone :) don't worry fuzzy, the wire is insulated wire (in an array of colours :D) so only thing i suffer from is really soft hands - takes all the old skin off - brilliant :D

work was mental - first we were bloomin' tripping over each other cause there was that many staff, then in true sainsburys style everyone disappeared at 4 and 5, leaving me running around like a lunatic until 8 on my own! Also, who said anything about a credit crunch?! Here I am feeling very sorry that i can't afford one of the lovely pork and pepper burgers (down to 20p each they were :( ) and everyone who comes to the counter is buying fillet steak - one person was buying 3 pieces.. 1 for her, 1 for the husband and one for her westie. HER WESTIE!

I sold over £70 of fillet steak in one hour. Nobody is suffering from the credit crunch who shops at sainsburys (bar the ones of us who work there.. we're all skinnt!)

well.. not really sure what to do with myself.. it's only 9:30 and I'm thinking I should do something.. maybe it's time for a stint with Maya.. but then that means i'm going to have to try and fix the mess i made of my telly setup.. since i moved, i've only managed to get the freeview back on.. and thats only cause Matty did it for me :p

I hate wires! Well, i don't hate the wires that I do for Pops.. they earn me money. He texted me today saying he had enough, so i texted him back and convinced him he needed a backup box.. full of enough rolls to earn me enough to survive through until payday.. roll on May 22! :p

food for today:

B - 60g shredded wheat (3) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1) special k bites (1.5)
L - sainsburys basics cream of tomato soup (2.5) crusty bread roll (3)
T - tin mackerel fillets in tomato sauce (3.5) spinach, lettuce, tomato and cucumber (0) tossed in mint and lemon (0)
S - 2 apples (1) pear (1) sainsburys melon and blueberry fruit pot (1)

total: 17.5 points

I can imagine rach how slightly;) peed off you may have felt when that ridiculous woman was buying fillet steak for her dog!:mad: anyway oh went to buy some a few weeks back & the butcher told him not to bother as rib eye tastes so much better & is much cheaper..i can vouch for that as it was bloomin lovely!
You must have earned some ap points with all that rushing up & down the counter on your own!:)
Ha ha feeling your pain with the tv wires im a complete dunce when it comes to those i get that annoyed that i have to walk away or else the tv & everything else would end up out the window! xx
By the way hav a nice day

yeah i have to say i would never buy fillet steak (unless it is ridiculously cheap :p) I always buy rump or ribeye - bit more fat gives it loads more flavour and i am happy to count the few extra points to have something tasty :) (please tell me the ribeyes werent for your cats.. :p)

anyway, up nice and early.. been toddling around since about half 6.. weird how on sundays i'm always up really early - musta slept well :)

just had a cooked breakfast.. was nice but without eggs, sausages and toast it was a little disappointing.. can't wait for payday.. going to have myself some scrambled egg on toast! :p

food for today:

B - 3 rashers lean back bacon (4) onions, mushrooms, tomatos (0)
L - 3 rashers lean back bacon (4) 60g wholemeal pasta (3) l.f. cream cheese with garlic and herbs (1.5)
T - teriyaki tuna (4) with spinach and broccoli (0)
S - 2 apples (1)

total: 17.5 points

No way rach they may be fussy eaters but i wouldnt go to those lengths to get them to eat! a value tin of tuna more like:D

thank goodness for that :p Amber is the same.. she's already spoilt on felix as she won't eat sainsburys own brand (git, extra £1.27 for 6 tins!) and because she's riddled with tumours she's on soft food only - she eats between 1 and 2 tins a day.. and is still skinny as a rake?! She's sat behind me now, purring like a foghorn and paw clawing the small of my back (as she does when she wants me to give over my space on the couch :p)

Morning, Mrs Up-with-the-lark....good training for when you have kids I suppose!

Did you manage a dallilance with Maya last night?

Just think, no money = no bad food stuffs = good weight loss - so not all bad.

Have a lovely Sunday. xx

nah i didnt bother.. i hopped on facebook for 5 mins just to check for updates and ended up chatting until after 11.. then i went straight to bed :p i would say i would try tonight but i'm off to see Star Trek with Matty (talked him into it :D) yay!

I give miss Cassiopeia James Wellbeloved, spoilt kitty. It's £35 for a massive bag that lasts about half the year at least though, so it's pretty good :D I buy from a farm shop, much cheaper.

Fillet steak for your dog. Seriously, if I was rich enough to do stuff like that I still wouldn't! It's silly.

Aww how sad your kitty has tumours:( when i took miffy to the vet & she had a lump in her tummy i had to have her put to sleep:cry: maybe bcos she was 17 & at the end of her life..how old is amber? x

Amber is 14-16 at a guess - she was estimated 12-14 when i adopted her almost 2 years ago now. Her previous owner had let all her teeth rot out, and so when i got her she only had 5 left. She now has none as she couldnt fight off the gingivitus, and now her teeth are gone it has cleared up fine. She ended up getting blocked up and couldnt pass anything about a year ago now, and i had to take her to the vets which was when they discovered she has rectal tumours. The vet said put her down straight away, and i said no, i wanted to try anenemas first.. she had 2 normal and one soapy water which needed anaesthetic.. shes still here a year on and doing really well on a recommended soft food only diet (with the occasional whiskas temptation as she loves them :p) and i always give her a little mouthful of pretty much anything i eat.. she loves spaghetti sauce so i always pour my leftover sauce into a saucer for her.. she really is spoilt to death, just not with fillet steak :p LOL.

Jess, what do you give Cass? James beloved? whats that?

and thanks Irene and Vicky :D I am looking forward to it!

and just to let you know, i just had the most amazing tea EVER. Was absolutely divine, and i could very well have gone over points slightly..

B - all the bacon i cooked. didnt last to make my lunch (8) tomatos, onions, mushrooms (0)
L - apple and blueberry oatsosimple (3) apple (0.5)
T - 1/2 seabass fillet (1) 1/2 salmon fillet in parsley and garlic marinade (3) 2/3 cod fillet (2) broccoli and cauliflower (0)
S - 2 apples (1)

total: 18.5 points

all the fish i weighed on scales first for accurate points :D never had seabass just plain.. was really nice! Not worth £2.19 for such a tiny little fillet though! :p the salmon is a new summer line we have in and it was DIVINE. Matty was tryna poach it off my plate.. i think not! :p

also, see that daily plan? do you see a single nibble at work? :D NO YOU DONT!

WHOOPEDY WHOOP WHOOP! (this celebration might be a little early.. Isobel was on holiday.. :p but we're shut next week so no nibbles then either! :D)

hoping for a really good loss on tuesday! :)

will pop by everyones diary later xxx

well done on the non nibbling! thats the hardest part! :)

James Wellbeloved is an expensive animal food. She's on biscuits which obviously wouldn't be good for poor toothless Amber! Bless her.

I can tell you are a dedicated cat lover rach amber is v lucky to have you:) im now in the process of treating my oldest cat (tilly 17) for asthma of all things!
Glad to hear no naughties at work somehow i can resist the bickies/choc at work but if someone brought in savoury snacks i would struggle! x

good morning everyone :D thank you again for always popping in and supporting me, i really appreciate it :)

really hope i can keep up the non-nibbling today - in work 10-6 and there's going to be a LOT of us. I mainly eat when I am bored - I need something to keep me occupied. Think I might offer to clean the coldstore racking then. Can at least waste an hour doing that as its a dirty job. Then i might offer to clean down meat and fishes cold store racking.. thats not a dirty job, thats a REVOLTING job.. but again, keeps me busy.

Chickens are going to raw next week.. thats gunna be nice :( we get ours in precooked, so they only require 45 mins in the ovens. They're cutting out the middleman and now we're going to cook from raw for over an hour.. but spitting them raw will be even worse than spitting them precooked as they'll be full of blood etc.. ah well, will just have to get on with it - peg on my nose :p

food plan for today:

B - 60g shredded wheat (3) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - tin sainsburys basics vegetable soup (2) pear (0.5)
T - cod fillet (3) marinated with lemon, rosemary (0) and a tablespoon of olive oil (3) with broccoli and cauliflower (0)
S - 2 apples (1)

total: 13.5 points (will add more)

I can imagine rach how slightly;) peed off you may have felt when that ridiculous woman was buying fillet steak for her dog!:mad:

I'm really not seeing what all the fuss is about!! I buy turkey fillets for Millie at Christmas and Easter and her birthday!! She loves turkey, preferably wth mashed potatoes and gravy!! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back