Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then i might offer to clean down meat and fishes cold store racking.. thats not a dirty job, thats a REVOLTING job.. but again, keeps me busy.

Chickens are going to raw next week.. thats gunna be nice :( we get ours in precooked, so they only require 45 mins in the ovens. They're cutting out the middleman and now we're going to cook from raw for over an hour.. but spitting them raw will be even worse than spitting them precooked as they'll be full of blood etc.. ah well, will just have to get on with it - peg on my nose :p

Are you getting paid by the Vegetarian Society to turn us all off meat? ;)

Hope you have a busy, non-nibbling day. xx

No shes paid by me to do it :giggle:

I'm really not seeing what all the fuss is about!! I buy turkey fillets for Millie at Christmas and Easter and her birthday!! She loves turkey, preferably wth mashed potatoes and gravy!! :giggle:
Slight difference between price of turkey & fillet steak..im all for treating our pets but rach was just pointing out there doesnt seem to be a credit crunch amongst the shoppers at sainsburys if people are spending money like that

Morning Rach very proud of you with the non-nibbling at work, just need to keep that going for good wi this week.

Take care

M

i know its a bit late but i just wanted to say what a wonderful thing you did for amber and how lucky she is to have you.
you are quite clearly a lovely person (but we all knew that!!)

Hey Rach, Hope you've had another non nibble day.
Have a good evening xx

I'm really not seeing what all the fuss is about!! I buy turkey fillets for Millie at Christmas and Easter and her birthday!! She loves turkey, preferably wth mashed potatoes and gravy!! :giggle:

theres a big difference though.. i mean i treat Amber occasionally and if i was flush i would probably buy her some turkey, but Aberdeen Angus fillet is £31.90 a kilo, and their bill for the three steaks was £29 something.. i'm pretty sure the dog wouldnt know the difference between braising steak at £5.90 a kilo and aberdeen angus fillet :p though i suppose if you have the money then why not.. haha :)

No shes paid by me to do it :giggle:

sorry Rosie, yeah Lydia picked up how skinnt I am, so is bribing me to tell you horrible stories about the chickens..

Slight difference between price of turkey & fillet steak..im all for treating our pets but rach was just pointing out there doesnt seem to be a credit crunch amongst the shoppers at sainsburys if people are spending money like that

theres blooming no credit crunch.. woman today came in for a "picky tea" and spent over £40 just on olives, tomatoes and parmesan, anchovies, salamis and other varieties of antipasti.. madness!

Hi Rach, how did you enjoy star trek?

Vicky i LOVED it. I want to go again. And again. And again again! :D Matty wasn't overly fussed, so might have to go on my own.. I have all day tomorrow off, so i could be really sad and go to and early showing..

Morning Rach very proud of you with the non-nibbling at work, just need to keep that going for good wi this week.

Take care

M

WI is in the morning so not long.. i did nibble a little today but it's under control, don't worry :)

i know its a bit late but i just wanted to say what a wonderful thing you did for amber and how lucky she is to have you.
you are quite clearly a lovely person (but we all knew that!!)

I am just totally soft on her.. i shout at her all the time because she miaows at me over anything.. if i'm stood where she wants to sit, if i go put washing away in my bedroom and she can't be with me etc.. but then i feel bad so i hug and pet her lots :p

Your menu for today sounds yummy

Irene xx

it's changed already.. but was still lovely :D

Hey Rach, Hope you've had another non nibble day.
Have a good evening xx

not quite, but its under control nibbling :)

work was soooooooo slow.. it was like watching paint dry. I was really good until an hour after lunch - I had a chicken breast (but i removed the skin.. and thats my favourite bit :() and i also had a slice of mustard ham.. but thats it :D

food plan:

B - 60g shredded wheat (3) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - sainsburys basics vegetable soup (2) apple (0.5)
T - 1 sainsburys bgty frozen sausage (1.5) 1 dumpling (3.5) broccoli and cauliflower (0)
S - chicken breast (2.5) slice ham (1.5) 30g shreddies (1.5) 1/4pt semi sk. milk (1)

total: 18 points

Hi Rach

Oh I so wanna see Star Trek .. in fact might try and book it for tomorrow night if it's not on too late!!

They'll be getting you to pluck the chickens next :D

Congrats on another good day (2.5 of chicken breast doesn't count as bad in my books!)

Twigs xx

defo go see it.. Zachary Quinto is GORGEOUS as Spock.. love him in Heroes.. <3

i still think you would enjoy it Rosie.. its really really good xxx

Hi Rach
Just dashing by trying to catch up with like a 100 diaries :D my laptop charger not playing ball at mo keeps stop and starting so cant stay long :(

Anyway hope alls well in Rachels world x

hi honey just a quick helllo and thanks for all ur support in my diary - apart from being a devil with my points and plan today i had a great first day at work. hope ur ok sweetie xxx

Hey Rach,

Wishing you every success for your weigh-in tomorrow.:D

I expect to see that ticker move in the RIGHT direction:copon: (as opposed to the movement on my ticker!)

Can somebody please tell me the attraction for fish:jelous:

Hello rach ta for sticking up for me earlier re the dog/fillet steak saga;)
Fergus my mad moggie( that looks like mommybs nina) is forever meowing for no reason when im in the room, when im out of the room in the middle of the night..you get my drift:D i have to shout at him as hes so goddam loud! im sure he is senile or has some other kind of affliction!
P.s you be as sad as you like & go to the cinema on your own..jus like all the other billy no mates! JOKE!!!
XXXX

Hi Rach
Just dashing by trying to catch up with like a 100 diaries :D my laptop charger not playing ball at mo keeps stop and starting so cant stay long :(

Anyway hope alls well in Rachels world x

thanks Trace, hope you're okay xxx

hi honey just a quick helllo and thanks for all ur support in my diary - apart from being a devil with my points and plan today i had a great first day at work. hope ur ok sweetie xxx

you're welcome :) glad you enjoyed your first day x

Hey Rach,

Wishing you every success for your weigh-in tomorrow.:D

I expect to see that ticker move in the RIGHT direction:copon: (as opposed to the movement on my ticker!)

Can somebody please tell me the attraction for fish:jelous:

i think your ticker is maybe just broken Helen.. :p i'm sure it will be working again by next week :D

thanks for the luck, think i might need it.. i get dead excited waiting for the scales then at the last minute, doubt and panic set in.. LOL :p

and fish? i LOVE fish. I'm not a fan of smoked - i much prefer normal fish, and at the moment I love the new salmon fillets at work.. they're divine :D but going to try and make my own marinade and see if it works as well :)

Hello rach ta for sticking up for me earlier re the dog/fillet steak saga;)
Fergus my mad moggie( that looks like mommybs nina) is forever meowing for no reason when im in the room, when im out of the room in the middle of the night..you get my drift:D i have to shout at him as hes so goddam loud! im sure he is senile or has some other kind of affliction!
P.s you be as sad as you like & go to the cinema on your own..jus like all the other billy no mates! JOKE!!!
XXXX

Have you considered he might have dementia? i keep wondering with Amber.. apparently cats can become demented if they're seperated from people / company for long periods of time.. Amber is dead quiet with me, but at bedtime she goes nuts because she cant be right near me. I think I am far too soft cause I will be sleeping downstairs tonight to keep her company (cant have her in bed as Matty really allergic and frightened he'll stop breathing in the night).

..though i will admit when i am lonely i use the cats dementia as an excuse to sleep with her near me.. she's like my comforter.. she slept with me every night in my flat last year.. so even now after 11 months of having the house, i still miss having her there. :p *softest woman EVER*

i dont own Amber.. Amber TOTALLY owns me.. and worst thing is, she knows it :p

Destined-to-be-a-cat-lady, over and out! :D

Just wanted to pop in and thank you for all your recent support
I see you have a weigh in looming - good luck for that I am sure you will do well - you deserve to as you are so supportive of others :)

thanks Aaleigha :)

good morning all :D

well, about sodding time, i lost some weight :p whoop!

and i am now UNDER 200lbs! For the first time in lets see.. probably 9 years!

i have just celebrated with a small bowl of shredded wheat :p bit early for much else.

though i am confused.. I have myself listed as 208lbs on my ticker.. 206lbs in my profile, but i thought i was 14st 8, which is neither 206lbs OR 208lbs.. so somewhere along the line I have been stupid :p so i'm not exactly sure what i've lost.. might have to go through my list of WI's and check HAHA :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back