Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Rach!!! and thanks for the Rep!

You can easily do that 2lbs by next week missy. You KNOW it... One day money wont be so tight... I tell myself that everyday... :D

Morning rach.
Hope you have a nice day today.
Im sure you will get that 2lb off for your next WI-your rocking at the mo..well done xx:)

That was a great loss Rach in difficult circumstances .....you are doing so well. Here's looking forward to that 2lbs next week

M

thanks everyone :D in a really good mood today, although that could definitely change when i head to work on a 1-10 :(

sun is shining so i'm up early and already sort of dressed (i won't admit this is because i fell asleep on the sofa and never got undressed for bed :p :D)

sat filling out my paper form for my student finances and for the millionth time i have forgotten my details, and can i heck as like find my piece of paper with them on! So yet another call to their helpline me thinks - need it tattooed somewhere on my body :p

also, yesterday when i was shopping i saw the most gorgeous paisley swimsuit in new look - £22 which is £22 more than I have, but going to assess finances when I get paid and possibly get it for my holidays if i can afford it..

food plan:

B - 2 weetabix (2) 1/4pt soya light (0.5)
L - medium sweet potato (3) tin baked beans (5.5)
T - 80g bulgar wheat (1.5) vegetable chilli made with passata, onion, garlic, basil, water (0) and a small tin kidney beans (2)
S - 2 apples (1) pear (0.5) mini milk (0.5)

total: 16.5 points

Have a fab day Racheal, Your'll shift 2Ibs next WI no sweat!
Swimsuit sounds lovely, I'll have to check it out!
Hope work goes quickly for you xx

Morning Rachel

If you don't start work until 1 - why aren't you still wrapped in a warm bed? I would be given half the chance!! :)

Hope you have a great day and work is busy and goes quickly!

Twigs
xx

I used to do shifts of 6 til2 & 2 til 10 & the late shift was always poo!:Dx

Wish my OH would cook dinner for me! Have to admit, he's a grafter whereas my job is 'mental' strength... Anybody else have this discussion? lol...

Swimsuit eh Rach! Woooooo....

Have been looking oiver your food plans... do u always go under your points? x x x

also, yesterday when i was shopping i saw the most gorgeous paisley swimsuit in new look - £22 which is £22 more than I have, but going to assess finances when I get paid and possibly get it for my holidays if i can afford it..

I saw a paisley swimsuit in my local new look on Monday if its the same one its gorgeous - hope you can afford it :)

thanks everyone :D

got finished slightly early - wanted to smack all the bargain hunting customers by 5 to 6.. "is this reduced, will you reduce this some more for me?"

IT'S 20 PENCE FOR F*CKS SAKE! NO I WON'T REDUCE IT YOU TIGHT *******S! :mad:

but otherwise it went fast, so no complaints :D

Hayley the swimsuit is gorgeous.. its paisley design with gold trim and has the circle cut out of the front to show your belly button.. I don't have a great stomach but I'm abroad so i don't REALLY care that much.. here it is :D

Paisley Swimsuit - Printed Bikinis - New Look

^ is that the one you thought i meant Aaleigha?

i like this one too:

Striped Swimsuit - Printed Bikinis - New Look

but as i have flabby overhangs from carrying so much weight around my middle, the ties at the side will accentuate that, so not a great choice for me :(

Lou, I generally end up under by a point or 2 - I'm technically on 23 at the moment - last week I averaged at 22 I think, some days i was a few over 23, some a few under.

I know I was under yesterday, and today i pointed low as I knew i would end up eating at work - I always do on long shifts - ended up having 5 thorntons caramel squares at 1.5 points each.. so add that to my altered food plan, that makes a good few over.. but i was a few under yesterday i think (4 i think?) and i will try to pull the rest back tomorrow or the day after :)

the only thing i have done differently really, is minimised my snacking - i'm trying to follow core guidelines of really only eating core friendly foods, and having plenty of fruit available for snacking during meals :) also i've been trying to have my meals earlier - i was reading about your natural body clock and how after 9pm your body burns less energy so i've been trying to curb my late eating :)

B - 2 weetabix (2) 1/4pt soya light (0.5)
L - medium sweet potato (3) tin baked beans (5.5)
T - 80g bulgar wheat (1.5) vegetable chilli made with passata, onion, garlic, basil, water (0) and half a small tin kidney beans (1)
S - 2 apples (1) pear (1) 30g shreddies (1.5) 1/4pt soya light (0.5) 5 thornton caramel squares (7.5) 1 weetabix (1) 1/4pt soya light (0.5)

total: 26.5 points

honestly cant get over how nice soya milk is.. doesnt leave me with that sicky feeling that normal milk does - had been drinking Cravendale as it lasts soooo much longer in the fridge and also i think cause its filtered, it doesn't make me as bad, but the soya milk is SO nice.. dead creamy and quite sweet (even though it says unsweetened?) - love it on my shreddies - keep having a small bowl of shredded wheat for breakie so when i go over mam and pop's i can have a small bowl of shreddies :D

I could just imagine you getting very cross with the cheapskates at work. Very funny though - made me laugh.

Gosh you are a right swimsuit daredevil aren't you - I am still a tankini kind of girl - my belly has NEVER been exposed to the sun - EVER - in my whole life - not even as a kid!! I have the whitest skin you have ever seen (well, unless its covered in Johnsons holiday skin that is - which is on a 2 for £1.99 at the moment in B&M bargains....)

Must try and eat earlier - I really do think it makes a difference. x

That paisley cossy is gorgeous... I'd look like a haggis in both of them though, u know, the type they tie up with string... do they do that with haggis? Never had it so kinda wouldn't know and am just assuming - typical me.

Well done on the food plan - a few over but as u say will pull them straight back... Woooo bring on the skinny mini. x

ROFL... 20p and they wanted more discount, necky or what!
Hope you have a fab day Racheal. I try not to eat after 8pm, but it must be really hard on shift work.
Good luck for another supa day and getting closer to that 2ib loss xx

its paisley design with gold trim and has the circle cut out of the front to show your belly button..

Rach when you said it has a circle cut out i thought you meant like a small piece of material...:eek: as Rosie says you are a swimsuit dare devil,i like to buy swimsuits+underwear that have extra "hold me in"material LOL..

Glad you had a not so bad day yesterday..peeps are unbelievable arent they,sainsburys always did do good reductions.
Have a nice day today xx :)

Hi Rach
You seem to be doing fab at the mo hun.

Just seen your menu and "bulgar Wheat" never tried it! Whats it like and how do u cook it? Is it low in points too?

Swimmin Cozzie's - WOW! very sexy and what a little dare devil u are! Looks to much flesh and not enuff cozzie for my liking :D I am a chicken though!
xxx

Hi darling, i uploaded some pics they are not in order - some are from when i started the diet just after new year when i was nearly 12 stone - and then i have put up some from 5-6 weeks ago when i was about 10 stone 9lb - so its not totally up to date but will sort out some new ones before i go away when im 10 stone (fingers crossed) xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back