Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could just imagine you getting very cross with the cheapskates at work. Very funny though - made me laugh.

Gosh you are a right swimsuit daredevil aren't you - I am still a tankini kind of girl - my belly has NEVER been exposed to the sun - EVER - in my whole life - not even as a kid!! I have the whitest skin you have ever seen (well, unless its covered in Johnsons holiday skin that is - which is on a 2 for £1.99 at the moment in B&M bargains....)

Must try and eat earlier - I really do think it makes a difference. x

well i have a few tankini's from previous years - most of them from 2006/2007 when I hadn't regained all my weight yet. I have a black and white paisley print Ted Baker one which i picked up in Florida.. i loved it so hopefully it'll fit okay this year.. i also have a bright pink flowery one which is just a matalan one but i love it.. and that only cost me a tenner i think :) I have ordered two from Freemans (to get 20% off, then i'll send the one i like least back :p)

Freemans Mixed Print Ruched Tankini

^ thats the one i like most in the picture

http://www.freemans.com/Deep-V-Swim...rItem&Nu=P_MasterItem&Ns=P_Colour|0||P_Size|0

^ and this is the one i liked second best, but i've just realised it says beige, but it looks khaki on my screen.. maybe its the dirt :D LOL!

so maybe i won't need the swimsuit.. but i thought if i dont do it now, i never will :p

That paisley cossy is gorgeous... I'd look like a haggis in both of them though, u know, the type they tie up with string... do they do that with haggis? Never had it so kinda wouldn't know and am just assuming - typical me.

Well done on the food plan - a few over but as u say will pull them straight back... Woooo bring on the skinny mini. x

lmao, i bet you would look fantastic in the swimsuit Lou - nothing like a haggis! I always thought a haggis would look like a balloon.. but it just looks like a saveloy but chunkier and rounder with two little metal clasps on it.. so no, i definitely don't think you would look like a haggis.. a supermodel maybe though :p

ROFL... 20p and they wanted more discount, necky or what!
Hope you have a fab day Racheal. I try not to eat after 8pm, but it must be really hard on shift work.
Good luck for another supa day and getting closer to that 2ib loss xx

thanks Haylez.. i defo do find it hard when i don't get in until sometimes 11 at night.. especially when if i'm lucky i won't have eaten since 4 or 5ish.. i think because I'm tired too, the first thing I want is food as i often have stuff to do in the house before i go to bed..

its paisley design with gold trim and has the circle cut out of the front to show your belly button..

Rach when you said it has a circle cut out i thought you meant like a small piece of material...:eek: as Rosie says you are a swimsuit dare devil,i like to buy swimsuits+underwear that have extra "hold me in"material LOL..

Glad you had a not so bad day yesterday..peeps are unbelievable arent they,sainsburys always did do good reductions.
Have a nice day today xx :)

I know haha, i did look and i obviously didnt notice how big the cut out was when i saw it in the shop.. it didnt look that big i can tell you now! I think i will have to try it on and see :)

Hi Rach
You seem to be doing fab at the mo hun.

Just seen your menu and "bulgar Wheat" never tried it! Whats it like and how do u cook it? Is it low in points too?

Swimmin Cozzie's - WOW! very sexy and what a little dare devil u are! Looks to much flesh and not enuff cozzie for my liking :D I am a chicken though!
xxx

bulgar wheat is fab - you get it on the tinned veg aisle with all your packs of dried pulses etc.. taste wise its halfway between brown rice and cous cous.. you just cook it in boiling water like you do with rice until the water is absorbed, and an 80g portion is MASSIVE once cooked, and only 1.5 points.. you get so much more than you do with rice.. its brilliant :)

its nice if you do thinks like tagines as well as it takes on flavour well like cous cous does too.. but i just do it to save points on my curries and chillis.. got the idea from Glamour magazine actually.. they had a weeks diet in, and they recommended switching it.. i thought it would be minging but was really surprised so i use it a lot :)

anyway, food plan for today:

B - 2 weetabix (2 - sainsburys weetabix cheat you out of another half a point :() 1/4pt soya light (0.5)
L - 2 sainsburys basics white fish fillets (2) broccoli (0)
T - 1/4 jar pataks korma sauce (6.5) 80g bulgar wheat (1.5) onion, mushroom (0)
S - 40g slice mcvities lemon cake (very disappointing for 2.5 points :() 2 apples (1) small pear (0.5)

total: 16.5 points

Last edited:
Hi Rach ... been reading your WW class story and so called 'Friend' on Bear's post ... made me LOL that you keep an eye on her on FB and she's 20st now hehe ..... Revenge is great

xx

mmmm think i must try bulgar wheat

When you first said about a paisley swimsuit i didnt think it sounded that nice but i shouldnt have doubted you rach they are both lovely & much trendier than a normal swimsuit. I am brave & wear a bikini but this year my tummy doesnt seem as flat as it was when i was thin b4 so will be permanently sucking it in for all im worth in a couple of weeks!!xx

i'm sure you won't Charly - i bet you look fantastic :) and the tan at the end will be worth it! xxx

and Twigs, i love facebook for that reason. Also, i have tabs on a lot of people who bullied me when i was at school for being overweight - and a lot of them are my size or much much larger now :D

Ha ha funny you should say that they call me david dickenson at work cos i go so brown!!! I can take the mickey taking cos its all in good jest & they are only jealous!:D

i'll be back to regular small losses next week, don't worry Bear! I only lose big after a big gain :p

and Charly I am dead jealous.. allergic to sun = pasty white! :(

I like bulgar wheat overcooked so it's really soft, with fried tomatoes and onions, bit of spaghetti.. served with tzatziki. Om om.

i like to buy swimsuits+underwear that have extra "hold me in"material LOL..

Me too, Fuzzy - must be that we're "women of a certain age" ;)

Loving the sound of bulgar wheat - must give that a go. Is it 80g before cooking for 1.5pts then?

You absolutely DONT NEED any more swimsuits to send them all back and don't, I repeat, don't go anywhere near that paisley one......what are you like for shopping :eek:

yup 80g before cooking. i have a microwaveable rice cooker and i do it in there for 10 minutes and its fab. Dead filling and tasty, and Matty even liked it - he's just mopped his plate, but i think that was probably for the korma sauce.. which was just a jar one :p

and yeah Jess, sometimes when i'm really hungry i overcook it and it stretches even further.. brilliant stuff it is :D

B - 2 weetabix (2 - sainsburys weetabix cheat you out of another half a point :() 1/4pt soya light (0.5)
T - 1/4 jar pataks korma sauce (6.5) 80g bulgar wheat (1.5) onion, mushroom (0) 1/2 large chicken breast (1.5)
S - 40g slice mcvities lemon cake (very disappointing for 2.5 points :() pear (1) mini milk (0.5) 5 strawberries (0.5)

total: 18.5 points

i've started a craze... *mexican wave* :D

lmao, i bet you would look fantastic in the swimsuit Lou - nothing like a haggis! I always thought a haggis would look like a balloon.. but it just looks like a saveloy but chunkier and rounder with two little metal clasps on it.. so no, i definitely don't think you would look like a haggis.. a supermodel maybe though :p

Give over... supermodel my bum! :)

i've started a craze... *mexican wave* :D

Wave*** 1.5 for 80g??? Bargain!

hey rach glad ur havin agood week - 2lb loss is in the bag id say if u carry on like this!! xxx

thanks M and Gabs :) I really hope so - with me not being at work, I have no reason (apart from sheer boredom) to binge.. so my chances are much better! :D

final food plan for yesterday was:

T - 1/4 jar pataks korma sauce (6.5) 80g bulgar wheat (1.5) onion, mushroom (0) 1/2 large chicken breast (1.5)
S - 40g slice mcvities lemon cake (very disappointing for 2.5 points :() pear (1) 2 mini milks (1) 5 strawberries (0.5) 2 weetabix (2) 1/4pt soya light (0.5)

total: 21.5 points

so I saved 1.5 to go towards my over pointing the day before.

today's plan:

B - 2 weetabix (2) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - tin sainsburys basics cream of tomato soup (2.5) 1/2pk chilli so much fat free noodles (4)
T - cod fillet (3) cauliflower and green beans (0)
S - 2 apples (1) pear (1) mini milk (0.5)

total: 15 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back