Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya rach!!!

i used to have a micra and it was a nightmare for starting in the winter, i lost count of the amount of times i had to get the aa out!!!

hope your having a good saturday,be good

xxxx

just goes to show.....we used to have a micra and it never let us down.

have a great weekend Rachael-your new neices send their regards!!

my micra is really good usually - its only when the rain / shoq is REALLY heavy that i have problems.. or if its sunny but windy.. cause then the temp sensors get confused and flood my engine but i can usually sort that myself. It just always happens when i'm late or dressed up for something which is annoying as i get covered in oil!

Jane, give my new little nieces a big hug from me and tell them Aunty Rach says they have to be good for mum today :D

Chelle i'm being really good, got half a point to save today to even myself out.. hoping for a loss this week - 2lbs would be great to finally see 3 stone, as well as put a dint in our stone race! :D xxx

Let's keep the faith that we'll both hammer our targets this week hun, 2 for you and 4 for me please:D

Took the girls to see 'Sister Act' (preveiw) last night - 'twas a good show but some scenes need a little tweaking. Lots of laughs but not necessarily in the right places;) Was a very apt show for the occassion tho:p

Only went 4 points over but I had done 16APs and have saved some elsewhere in the week so not too worried. It's the rest of the weekend I have to watch:eek:

TT2 & I have got rotten colds, OH is in bed with a bad tummy (but he's a wimp anyway:eek:) and TT1 is at work winging.

There is supposed to be a BBQ in our back garden tonight but the debate is raging due to illness & weather. Sun keeps coming out as soon as we think we have decided to cancel, but I might just be forced to throw in the towel as OH is a right mardy git when he's not feeling well :copon:- which is often I can tell you. Trouble is we've got the meat (burgers & sausages, don't tell Linda:p) but even that will be OK coz the freezer can cope. What do I do:confused:

Anywhooo.... back to you! What's the plans Stan?

Hope you have a good day Rach and I'm sure you will pull back that 1/2 point no problem

M

Let's keep the faith that we'll both hammer our targets this week hun, 2 for you and 4 for me please:D

Took the girls to see 'Sister Act' (preview) last night - 'twas a good show but some scenes need a little tweaking. Lots of laughs but not necessarily in the right places;) Was a very apt show for the occassion tho:p

Only went 4 points over but I had done 16APs and have saved some elsewhere in the week so not too worried. It's the rest of the weekend I have to watch:eek:

TT2 & I have got rotten colds, OH is in bed with a bad tummy (but he's a wimp anyway:eek:) and TT1 is at work winging.

There is supposed to be a BBQ in our back garden tonight but the debate is raging due to illness & weather. Sun keeps coming out as soon as we think we have decided to cancel, but I might just be forced to throw in the towel as OH is a right mardy git when he's not feeling well :copon:- which is often I can tell you. Trouble is we've got the meat (burgers & sausages, don't tell Linda:p) but even that will be OK coz the freezer can cope. What do I do:confused:

Anywhooo.... back to you! What's the plans Stan?

you can do this Helen :D i have been watching Biggest Loser so am psyched for tuesday WI. Even if I don't get 2lbs, a loss is all I need to be in new territory.. i think :D

plans for today dead boring - bagging and tagging track pins for pocket money from Pops and watching some more Biggest Loser.. still got no money so not planning on going anywhere!

dead excited to see how you do on monday.. dont let the cold get you down.. you can conquer this weekend i just know it :D xxx

Hope you have a good day Rach and I'm sure you will pull back that 1/2 point no problem

M

thanks Aunty M :)

food plan changed already.. oops :p

B - 2 weetabix (2) and 1/4pt soya light (0.5)
L - cod fillet (3) courgettes and turnip (0)
T - 2 quorn southern style burgers (4) broccoli (0)
S - chocolate alpro soya drink (3 - totally worth it) 2 apple (1) medium banana (1.5) pear (1) 4 pumpkin ryvita, lettuce, tomato, cucumber (0) alpro soya raspberry yoghurt (1)

total: 20 points

Last edited:
definitely not haha! love my bacon sarnies too much (not that i afford those within my points too often these days :p)

i just discovered soya milk and have switched from skimmed.. its just so much nicer.. plus as i live on my bill the UHT soya lasts much longer and i don't end up wasting any! :D

i am feeling a bit gutted now.. just seen who got eliminated first from Biggest Loser UK.. really liked Lisa :(

I couldn't find the bulgar wheat in somerfield either - will try waitrose - its the kind of thing they are bound to do.

You are a good un for earning pocket money. xx

Mines the same Helen.. MEN!:confused::confused:

Rach Ive also tried Bulgar Wheat, I would normally put it into soup, never tried it as a subsitute for rice... cant believe the difference in points WOW :eek::eek: must start using it instead of rice

I couldn't find the bulgar wheat in somerfield either - will try waitrose - its the kind of thing they are bound to do.

You are a good un for earning pocket money. xx

desperate times call for desperate measures.. if i struggle as much next month I am screwed as I have done all the jobs Pops wants doing and i've done enough to last him a couple of months :(

hope you find the bulgar wheat.. should be able to get it in Waitrose for defo - will be with the dried and tinned beans and pulses.

Mines the same Helen.. MEN!:confused::confused:

Rach Ive also tried Bulgar Wheat, I would normally put it into soup, never tried it as a subsitute for rice... cant believe the difference in points WOW :eek::eek: must start using it instead of rice

it's just fab, i really love it :) think i might have some tomorrow :D

just seen the end of week 2 and Rick and Michelle got evicted.. felt gutted for Michelle that she gained 8lbs on national telly.. she must have been devastated.. especially after such a good loss last week, but thats the way illness goes i suppose! Anyway, after feeling motivated by watching them all (bar Katey.. 21 and she really does just ride on her mums apron strings.. get a backbone and grow up you big baby.. you strained your knee and now you're just making excuses! :p)

i did 30 mins on my fitness coach with Maya - 15 lower body, 15 cardio.. ready to drop! Earned 1.5AP though so i think it was worth it :D

left it too late to have a proper tea, so in the end food plan was as follows:

B - 2 weetabix (2) and 1/4pt soya light (0.5)
L - cod fillet (3) courgettes and turnip (0)
T - 30g shreddies (1.5) 1/4pt soya light (0.5) 1 strawberry wildlife pouch (1.5)
S - chocolate alpro soya drink (3 - totally worth it) 2 apple (1) medium banana (1.5) pear (1) 4 pumpkin ryvita, lettuce, tomato, cucumber (0) alpro soya raspberry yoghurt (1)

total: 16.5 points

really have the feeling that i've eaten something that i havent written down.. it'll come to me eventually if i have anyway :p

na night all.. i'm off to die quietly haha :) it'll be all worth it if i can lose a pound or two :) xxx

tomorrows plan:

B - 2 weetabix (2) 1/4pt soya light (0.5)
L - medium sweet potato (2) 1/2 tin baked beans (3)
T - 80g bulgar wheat (1.5) mushrooms, onions, cauli and broccoli (0) 1/2 jar sainsburys basics sweet and sour sauce (1.5)
S - 2 apples (1) diet coke (0)

Last edited:
Hi Rach :)
I think I need to be more proactive planning my meals. I'm finding myself thinking I have nothing in that I can make a meal from, but looking at some of your menus I've realised that I could put something similar together.
Hope today's a good day
xx

Well done on the workout! I think I need to get some exercise going in my life. Your tea sounds nice today! I could just fancy that :)

i hate exercise, but once i've done it i feel really great so it's worth pushing myself off the sofa to do half an hour. Do you have a wii? My fitness coach is the best thing i've ever invested in and it was only £15 :)

Hi Rach :)
I think I need to be more proactive planning my meals. I'm finding myself thinking I have nothing in that I can make a meal from, but looking at some of your menus I've realised that I could put something similar together.
Hope today's a good day
xx

i'm exactly the same as you normally - but with me being skinnt I am finding I am just having to improvise, and in the end my meals have been pretty nice :) i havent tried the sweet and sour sauce yet but i think it was something like 50p and only 3 points in the entire jar so thought it would be worth a try :D

hope you both have a good day :D have just come over to Mam n Pops to meet Matty and got ambushed by cold pizza.. but i only had one slice and am going to count it at 5.. so:

L - medium sweet potato (2) 1/2 tin baked beans (3) alpro soya raspberry yoghurt (1)
T - 80g bulgar wheat (1.5) mushrooms, onions, cauli and broccoli (0) 1/2 jar sainsburys basics sweet and sour sauce (1.5)
S - 2 apples (1) diet coke (0) slice papa johns margherita (5)

total: 17.5 points

sun is shining here so thought i would drag matty out for a walk before we go to the cinema later :)

have a lovely day everyone :D x

Well done on those activity points - I really MUST get my dvds out and get earning some points :)

morning rachael have a great day, its raining hear so dont think i'll be out walking today.
Have been watching the biggest loser when i can and i really dont know how anyone can put on 8lbs with all the excercise they have to do, but i did feel sorry for her, i hate the elimination bit!! they all need/deserve to stay but i guess thats not the point of the program.
can wait for monday to see who goes this week-suspect i can guess

Hiya rach,i managed to get some Bulgar wheat (tescos)its dried in a bag (500g),the stats on the back of the pkt say a 50g serving when cooked weighs 190g,i get the points to 2½ for the 50g dried weight..

I dont tend to eat alot of pasta or rice TBH,cos i like too much on my plate!!cant wait to try it,think im gonna make a BNS curry and have it with that..hmm so thanks for the recommendation,i will let you know if i like? :)
xx

Hope you have a good day. What are you going to see at the cinema?
xxx

We went to see Angels and Demons - it was really good - like Twiggy said, there are loads of differences from the book but it's still really good :)

Well done on those activity points - I really MUST get my dvds out and get earning some points :)

totally worth having a few extra munchie points i think :D

morning rachael have a great day, its raining hear so dont think i'll be out walking today.
Have been watching the biggest loser when i can and i really dont know how anyone can put on 8lbs with all the excercise they have to do, but i did feel sorry for her, i hate the elimination bit!! they all need/deserve to stay but i guess thats not the point of the program.
can wait for monday to see who goes this week-suspect i can guess

i dont know who has been put up yet.. i am still a little behind! still catching up on itvplayer - just found out that Eunice has had to leave for a bit for health reasons :(

Have fun at the cinema! What are you seeing?

Yes I have a wii fit, but it's on a long term loan to my OH's brother at the minute. I went for a walk today and might whip out an exercise DVD later. Have to go and do some boring work now :( Catch you later!

you don't need the wii board, it's just like a dvd but changes the routine each time and you can pick how long you want to workout and what areas you want to focus on :) really good! hope you have fun with your reports, everyone seems to be doing them at the moment! x

Hiya rach,i managed to get some Bulgar wheat (tescos)its dried in a bag (500g),the stats on the back of the pkt say a 50g serving when cooked weighs 190g,i get the points to 2½ for the 50g dried weight..

I dont tend to eat alot of pasta or rice TBH,cos i like too much on my plate!!cant wait to try it,think im gonna make a BNS curry and have it with that..hmm so thanks for the recommendation,i will let you know if i like? :)
xx

that still seems like a lot.. will double check mine but pretty sure its only 1.5 for ours.. i hope i havent sent everyone out like i did for the bloomin crackers!

just double checked... am wrong! :( Fuzzy where on earth would I be without you? (missed the teeny tiny writing underneath where it says cooked as per instructions :( )

b*llocks.. that means i've most likely been over points all this week :( :( :( crapola!

so sorry everyone, so bulgar wheat is exactly the same as rice.. b*llocks. dont ever listen to me ever again regarding points advice! :(

better change my points for today:
L - medium sweet potato (2) 1/2 tin baked beans (3) alpro soya raspberry yoghurt (1)
T - 80g bulgar wheat (4) mushrooms, onions, yellow pepper (0) 2/3 jar sainsburys basics sweet and sour sauce (2) 1/2pk quorn chicken pieces (3)
S - 2 apples (1) diet coke (0) slice papa johns margherita (5)

total: 23.5 points :( half over again. going to do some more fitness coach later x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back