Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, never mind hun..... half a point on the wii should be ok :)
Is fitness coach better than wii fit games? x

Hiya Rach, Don't stress about the bulgar wheat...I have done it many times, I'm always a bit scared to post something "new" I discover just in case ive got the points wrong lol
When I first started I read that huge thread of favorite, went out and brought ten bags of rainbow drops...ate two bags before I decided to check the points...Then found out the ones everyone were talking about was a packet less than half the size of my ones ...oooppsss....As it happens I went in a store near to my nans nursing home yesterday and found the small bags...Have honestly never seen them before in my life lol

Anyway, hope you have a good week xx

Lou, my fitness coach is fantastic.. bloody love it :D totally worth £15, much better than wii fit for burning calories x

i definitely hope so.. 3st has been a long time coming! :(

Anna i just realised i didnt reply to your post before - how rude of me - really sorry! Meant to say out of all sweets, i think the only ones i have never liked is rainbow drops.. the texture was just too odd for me.. glad i'm not the only one who gets points mixed up though!

I've been eating rhubarb and custard sweets for weeks and only noticed this week that they weren't 1/2 like the fruities but 1 point.

Irene xx

we all do it, and like someone else has said i'm still gonna try it (when i get off my bum and go find some) just cos its something different, and variety is the spice of life as they say!!

Was think of asking for a wii fit for my birthday next month-are you telling me i could get better cheaper??

Hey rach dont worry about it hun-No one has had any yet!!LOL :eek:

We should set up a wii fitness coach challenge just to motivate each other to commit to it every week?
Thanks for your kind words in my diary,very much appreciated xx :)

so glad i'm not the only one Irene!

don't get me wrong Jane, wii fit is really good fun - but if you want something to burn calories then my fitness coach is much better and each workout has new movements - i really enjoy it even though its hard! :) x

thanks Fuzzy :) and yeah, fitness coach challenge would be brilliant! :D x

Might have to invest..... x I'd pay £15 for a few lbs loss :)

I hadn't gotten the bulgar wheat yet - so I was saved by your quick action.....thanks for that.

Although, it might be the same points as rice but maybe its better for you? *tries to make Rach feel better* ;)

Glad you and Maya have made up :D

Might have to invest..... x I'd pay £15 for a few lbs loss :)

its only £9.99 on amazon i just checked so can prompt MrB accordingly

ooh even better! :D

just done a group workout with Matty.. lesson learned - there is not enough room for a 6ft 4 man + me to exercise in my front room! :p

however i did enjoy working out behind him and admiring him in shorts :D yummy!

and i earned 0.5AP too :D can't be bad!

still really gutted about that bulgar wheat :( Rosie, it is less calories and only has a trace of sat fat rather than 0.2g per 100g for brown rice (still nothing really but still :p clutching at straws!)

going to be really mad with myself if i've screwed over my loss on tuesday because of it :(

but now i'm in two minds.. Fuzzy says day before WI is a bad time to exercise? I might do a little bit in the morning but worry if i do too much it'll affect WI on tuesday :(

In the long run, it can't do you any harm though,can it....so you might not see the full benefit on Tuesday but you will see it next Tuesday....

I guess it depends on how much you do to be fair....I have never thought about it so it might affect your weight loss... must have a look at that this week.

No SP's then?

Exercise should be ok as long as it is aerobic - weights is worse as the muscles then retain more glycogen - so an aerobic work out in the morning should be fine
and good luck for Tuesday

as for bulger wheat it does contain some calcium and some iron and selenuim and various B vitamins so is a great substitute for rice :)

ooh even better! :D

just done a group workout with Matty.. lesson learned - there is not enough room for a 6ft 4 man + me to exercise in my front room! :p

however i did enjoy working out behind him and admiring him in shorts :D yummy!

and i earned 0.5AP too :D can't be bad!

still really gutted about that bulgar wheat :( Rosie, it is less calories and only has a trace of sat fat rather than 0.2g per 100g for brown rice (still nothing really but still :p clutching at straws!)

going to be really mad with myself if i've screwed over my loss on tuesday because of it :(
Ha ha rach you & matty exercising & admiring his bum:D That would never happen in my house as oh just takes the p*ss out of me exercising & laughs his head off!:mad: Never really checked his bum out..he has v nice footballers legs tho so will admire them on hol while im lay on my sunlounger! x

Hiya Rach,please dont take my word for the exersice thing b4 WI,its what my leader told me,im going mad with the exersice today!!surely it cant be too damaging for WI at least it will make us feel better mentally..

have a nice day hunny and thanks for your support xx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back