Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Rach

Glad you like Angels and Demons!! :)

I haven't bought any Bulgar wheat yet - but still want to try it - sounds yummy!!

Right - you've convinced me .. am straight off to Amazon to buy my fitness coach now!!

Twigs
xx

just done a group workout with Matty.. lesson learned - there is not enough room for a 6ft 4 man + me to exercise in my front room! :p

ROTFL :banana dancer:

Hi Rach,

Hope you are doing ok. I would love to go see angels and demons but the OH doesn't want to watch it so its my turn to miss out lol. Gonna go see drag me to hell this weekend which looks good.

Twigs its defo worth a tenner - i love it! :D

Vic, just drag his dead body with you :p thats what i threatened Matty with haha :D now trying to talk him into something for wednesday as its my last wednesday night off for a while.. quite want to see Fighting, but wanna see Coraline too HAHA :D and Ghost of Girlfriends past.. but don't think Matty would dare go with me to the last two... :p

food plan for today anyway :D :

B - ran outta milk - bananas and custard mullerlight (1.5) apple (0.5) 100g grapes (1)
L - asda s.p. vegetable soup (2) 4 pumpkin ryvita (3) cucumber, salt, pepper (0)
T -
S - 4 ww toffee cookies (3)

Same here, id love to see both of them but have no chance, tho he did say if he had the unlimited card he would go see all the films i want to watch, so it may be worth it :)

ooh even better! :D

just done a group workout with Matty.. lesson learned - there is not enough room for a 6ft 4 man + me to exercise in my front room! :p

however i did enjoy working out behind him and admiring him in shorts :D yummy!

Haha that sounds like a good way to work out to me ;)

me too-possibly could lead to extra ap's!! :ptho i have to say would never wok out in front of Ian,( or behind him:D:D) dont think he would take the p*ss but i would be embarassed

Same here, id love to see both of them but have no chance, tho he did say if he had the unlimited card he would go see all the films i want to watch, so it may be worth it :)

its gone upto £13.50 but even so, if you wanna see 3 films a month, you're still saving money! :) x

Haha that sounds like a good way to work out to me ;)

it was, apart from he has no coordination bless him, so laughing meant i couldnt concentrate and i also had to keep dodging his flailing arms! :D

me too-possibly could lead to extra ap's!! :ptho i have to say would never wok out in front of Ian,( or behind him:D:D) dont think he would take the p*ss but i would be embarassed

i did feel embarrassed to begin with but we both just laughed at each other so the embarrassment quickly subsided :)

just had my tea - fancied some shreddies (and they have some at Mattys rents - whoop! :D)

food:

B - bananas and custard mullerlight (1.5) apple (0.5) 100g grapes (1)
L - asda s.p. vegetable soup (2) 5 pumpkin ryvita (4) cucumber, salt, pepper (0) pease pudding (2)
T - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt soya light (1)
S - 3 packs ww toffee cookies (4.5)

total: 19.5 points

Last edited:
Hey Racheal,Good luck for tomorrow Hun.
Would love to watch my hubby exercise we'd be too busy laughing!
Have a good evening xx

thanks everyone :) really nervous - going to have an early night to make sure I dont get bored and eat LOL! xxx

Hi Rach

Looks like you're gonna whop my butt again tomorrow - guess who STAYED THE !!***!!! SAME:wave_cry:

Now got 2 choices - try Fast Start for a week/fortnight ('coz there's no WI on Bank Holiday) or amputate a limb:(

Hope you get that elusive silver 7 tomorrow - hopefully I'll get mine next time;) (otherwise I'm likely to bash my leader with the soggy end of the amputated limb:eek:)

Hey you, just popping in to wish you good luck for your WI tomorrow *Big Hugs* xxx

thank you all *hugs*

Helen, it musta been the weekend for both of us (though mine was less exciting - bulgar wheat as opposed to BBQ - very jealous! :p) as i lost a pound.. so glad my scales cant do half pounds or i would be mortified if i had lost 1.5, as i'm so close to 3 stone i can almost touch it!!

So a pound off.. going to have to work extra hard this week as thats not a great score in the 1 stone race - not when i'm up against bear, chelle and GD! :p

either way though, am still very relieved that the bulgar wheat didnt make me gain / sts.. but would have been interesting to see if i would have shifted a bit more! I did expect a small loss after last week but was hoping i could have hit that gold 3 stone marker :)

ah well, always next week :D decided i would like to hit 13st 8 before holidays on 21st June.. so 8lbs to lose before then - doable if i keep my head down :) x

food plan for today:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - 80g bulgar wheat (4) passata, onion, mixed herbs, garlic, chilli powder, mushroom (0) 1/2tin kidney beans (2)
T - 2 quorn southern style burgers (4) cauliflower and sweetcorn (1)
S - 2 apples (1)

total: 16 points

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back