Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya

Well done on the 1lb :) ... and for the *almost* 3 stone target - you're a legend! :)

8lbs by hols is very doable - good luck!

Twigs
xx

Hey Rach, Fab news congrats on your WI.
Heres to a 100% week ahead and a supa loss.
Have a great day xx

Hiya Rach

Had quite a bit of catching up to do. All in all you been doing great apart from Bulgar wheat muck up (sort of thing I do all the time) but so pleased it didn't cause too much havoc on WI day ;)

Congrats on your pound off hun and here's to you hitting your mini goal too xxx

Go Rach! You'll hit 3 stone next week no problem.. and then some! Just make sure you read your labels carefully :p

Hey Rach WELL DONE!!!!! Dont worry you will get to your 3 stone mark, you've been fantastic so far!!! Sure with the help of everyone on WW minimins we can blow you towards 3 stones ;)

I want to hit that 3 stone mark, think you are a bit head of me....I've got 3lbs to go...So wish I could nail it this week...Fingers crossed for both of us xx

Hello hun just joining the girls in congratulating you on your loss:D fingers crossed for your 8lb off b4 holidays im never gonna reach my goal now its too late:( so its up to you "wonder rach" to show us all how its done!:) xx

So a pound off.. going to have to work extra hard this week as thats not a great score in the 1 stone race - not when i'm up against bear, chelle and GD! :p

Congratulations on the loss hun! Every pound off is a good step in the right direction :)
Haha I'm feeling the pressure for my weigh in, I need to win our race lol ;)

Hiya Rach im wiv ya for the 3 stone next WI..
Ive got 2lb to lose for mine now..:(

But im sure we can do it hunny...Well done on your loss this week..(i gained 1½lb and i didnt have any bulgar wheat)...LOL :D

100% week for both of us Eh? or should i say Yeh! :)
xxx

But Rach I would always trust you with point counting - I'm hopeless which is why I buy all ww so its counted for me! xx

thank you so much everyone :D really appreciate all your support - sorry i'm late to reply, been at work 10-7 and had to run out at 8 this morning to catch post office before work, then went to see Logan (one of my fave bands) at the o2 academy tonight which was fab :D

not stopping long, back in work in preperation for the grand reopening at 7am - we open at 9 - the new pizzas we do are ace.. and we'll even cook them for you if you want (small extra charge but really decent for the price! :D) salad bar is also really decent.. questioning if i want a small pot of grapes tomorrow to go with lunch.. cant really afford them so probs wont.. but pay day is on friday :D yahoo!

no doubt i went over points today:

B - 60g shredded wheat (3) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - 80g bulgar wheat (4) 1/2tin kidney beans (2) onion, mushroom, garlic, basil, passata (0)
T - mattys own spag bol (no idea, most likely high) large slice golden syrup cake (i would guess 6 or more)
S - 2 crumpets (2) marmite (0) 1/2 slice hawaiian pizza (2.5) small portion watermelon (0.5) 2 apples (1)

total: 22 + spag bol.. definitely over :p

felt the need to eat more today, so glad i did keep it "sort of" contained :p

plan for tomorrow:

B - 2 weetabix (2) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - 60g pasta (3) onion, mushroom, carrot, celery, passata, basil, garlic, water (0) 2 apples (1) limited edition mixed berry mullerlight (1.5)
T -
S - small pot fruit (0.5) 2 slices toast (3) tomatoes (0)

total: 11.5 + tea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back