Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning everyone.. feel like i'm at deaths door today like - not enough sleep! Slept on the sofa to give myself less distance to get to shower this morning HAHA :p

going to be on the floor by finish at 4..

have a great day everyone xxx

rach i'm sure you are fed up of the whole bulgar wheat thing by now, but how do you cook yours? we had it last night and we liked it but it was quite soggy, tried cooking it a bit longer but was sticking to pan-how do you do yours??

Hi Rach,

Hope the re-opening went well and you weren't attacked by too many pizza slices;)

I'm trying a different tack - I'm attempting Fast Start(ish) but I really am having trouble with breakfast! I had 20.5 points yesterday & hoping for the same by the end of the day but that could go up depending on the latte count:rolleyes:
They say that you should use 4pts for brekkie, 5 for lunch and 7 for dinner but you can swap those about can't you?
Brekkie this morning has been 2 apples and 2 carrots - but I haven't finished eating them yet!

i would think its ok to swap them, the figs they give are only meant to be a guidline i think. when i did it i had 1 less at breakfast and added it in with lunch or diner

Hey Racheal, Hope the opening went well.
Enjoy your day xx

rach i'm sure you are fed up of the whole bulgar wheat thing by now, but how do you cook yours? we had it last night and we liked it but it was quite soggy, tried cooking it a bit longer but was sticking to pan-how do you do yours??

I never actually "cook" mine, I soak it in boiling vegetable stock (off the stove) for about 10 minutes, then when all the liquid is absorbed I fluff it up, tastes great.

Hey Rach how was the re-opening? Did you manage to pick yourself off the floor yet?:D

thanks for popping in everyone, really appreciate it. Running on the 4hrs sleep from last night still.. plus a lot of pro plus.

need to catch up with everyone, will try in the morn if poss x

Oh god I couldn't even move an arm on 4 hours sleep anymore!! Guess I must be showing my age now!

A good sleep makes the world of difference, its my new sheets night!! SOOOOO excited!

Hey Rach, Hope your not feeling too sleepy now.
Have a good evening Hun xx

MORNING RACH!!!! Hope you got more snoozes than I did last night Im fast asleep while typing this! :nightf:

Hey rach where are you? hope you havnt fallen asleep too close to the chicken roaster at work!x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back