Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised Amber has the teeth to chew through a cable at her age! Hope you're back soon Rach. Miss you!

...and yet another reason why you should never have a cat as a pet!

Sorry to hear about your cable mishap - hope you are still 100% - looking forward to your great result tomorrow. xx

Hey.. was in your shop today, had a look but didnt see you..! lol.. it looks fab.. saw the little pizza bit too.. lol..

Hope you're good..

x x

Good luck for your WI today :p- I've gone with STS as there is no class today (Bank Holiday again!:() so I sincerely hope to post a loss next week.

:copon:However, I fully expect you to have won our particular race by the time I log back on later

Hi Rach

Hope the withdrawal symptoms aren't too harsh! Hope you had a good result this week too!

Miss ya!
Twigs
xx

hello everyone :D amazing what an addict can do with some tweezers, tinfoil and cellotape :D won't last me too long but hopefully it will tide me over until the new one arrives! :)

can't stop, on a split shift today - 10-3, 6-10 so going to be a long one!

gained 4lbs this week - been really off track with mum invading before she went to Turkey and with being dead busy at work. I did avoid eating any pizza yesterday like, though i did have a toffee crisp AND a packet of maltesers..

100% today though and then back down to my lowest weight and maybe a bit further for next WI :) can't wait to catch up on everyones goings on.. will do that in my lunch 3 hours :D haha!

love to all, Rach x

Reactions: ugg
Yay, Good to have you back Rach.
Don't worry about the gain your'll shift that and more next WI I'm sure. Hope the laptop holds out for you!
Have a good day at work hun xx

hello everyone :D amazing what an addict can do with some tweezers, tinfoil and cellotape :D won't last me too long but hopefully it will tide me over until the new one arrives! :)

Macgyver would be so proud of you Rach (And if you dont know who he is.. Im so old!!!)

Great to have you back I can just see you now on your computer with the tweezers, tinfoil and cellotape hanging off the side of the cable tee hee hee

Hope your day went / goes pretty fast. Not to worry about the gain you know yourself what has to be done!!! Cant wait for your catch ups!!

Chat later xxx

very resourceful and great to know you are online too

PMSL at Macgyver - although don't forget The Simpsons brought him back to popularity due to Patsy/Selma's obsession with him! :D

Trouble is I'm one of those who knew of him from the original series:eek:

Glad to see you back Rach - do you reckon there'll be a bit of a close call on who will lose the most lbs next week:rolleyes:

Yep, knowing you it'll be 8lbs off next week...!

Ohh sounds dangerous to me - hope you're wearing rubber wellies and have a wooden stick close by ..... not sure why - but they always seem to have a broom at hand when people have electric shocks :D

I agree with Loulabella ... here's to 8lb off next week :D

Twigs
xx

Didn't think Amber had any teeth, must have been some major gum gnorring going on there!! :giggle: Don't worry about your gain, you'll have that off in no time x

i remember mygyver, and sometimes think i may have married him. MrB seems unable to carry out a simple repair, without making something out of bits of wood!!!

Like everyone sez Rahc, you'll have that off in no time!!

Hiya Rach just poppin by to see how ur doing - shouldn't worry about your gain you'll soon see that off next week xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back