Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
toffee crisp sounds good! I want one now! Sure the 4lb will be off next WI if youre on track! Good luck!

Just a blip Rach, don't worry. xx

thanks everyone :D

well, i am officially keeping odd hours :p. I am in the middle of making a couple of batches of soup.. carrot and pepper and carrot and ginger :p making up the recipe as i go along, of course :D

bought some poppets today :D Bear's fault.. she mentioned them a few days back and the thought has plagued me ever since :p was dead shocked that they're only 2 points for a pack of the raisin ones (YUM :D) and they're mucho cheaper than other chocolate.. only 27p :) yay!

work is officially nightmare territory.. so much new stuff to cope with.. ..still having pizza related nightmares when i go to sleep.. Matty still not impressed that i woke up flailing my arms about and knocked him outta bed :p ..not my fault, its the pizza with the cut out scary face (like a pumpkin) with the long claws and the duck feet (slap on the floor so i can hear it coming :p) that chases me every night that made me do it! :(

anyway, got some dance cheese on.. going to go mop the kitchen floor while i wait for my soup to finish :)

Hiya Rach wow making soup at 3 in the morning :eek::eek: im like that if i cant sleep,but usually wake DS+OH up with the nice smells wafting upstairs!!LOL

Have a lovely day today x

Hey Rach,
Have a fab day hunni xx

The only time I'm up at 3 is to have a wee LOL!!! Not sure my hand co-ordination would be good enough to start chopping carrot LOL!! Theres a lovely carrot and ginger recipe in one of the newer WW receipe books, can't remember the name, one of the loveliest soups ever!

thanks everyone :D

well, i am officially keeping odd hours :p. I am in the middle of making a couple of batches of soup.. carrot and pepper and carrot and ginger :p making up the recipe as i go along, of course :D

bought some poppets today :D Bear's fault.. she mentioned them a few days back and the thought has plagued me ever since :p was dead shocked that they're only 2 points for a pack of the raisin ones (YUM :D) and they're mucho cheaper than other chocolate.. only 27p :) yay!

work is officially nightmare territory.. so much new stuff to cope with.. ..still having pizza related nightmares when i go to sleep.. Matty still not impressed that i woke up flailing my arms about and knocked him outta bed :p ..not my fault, its the pizza with the cut out scary face (like a pumpkin) with the long claws and the duck feet (slap on the floor so i can hear it coming :p) that chases me every night that made me do it! :(

anyway, got some dance cheese on.. going to go mop the kitchen floor while i wait for my soup to finish :)

Oh rubbish and here is my spending 4 points on the toffee ones when I could have 2 packets of raisin ones :mad:

Can't stop laughing at the pizza with the duck feet :D:D:D

Hope you managed to get to sleep eventually! x

i made a boo boo again.. 3 for the poppets.. obviously was more tired than i thought and mistyped.. but they're sooo nice.. totally worth a half point on a curlywurly :p

didnt dream of anything last night.. think i was too tired. Back at work at 4, so happy that i have tomorrow off or i think i might have cried. I am just shattered all the time - still tired when i wake up.. work is just making me want to curl up on the floor atm.. but i just gotta get on with it cause everyone is the same.. not just me :) x

food plan:

B - 30g shredded wheat (1.5) 1/4pt soya light (0.5) summer berries mullerlight (1.5)
L - carrot and ginger soup (0) 4 dark rye ryvita (2)
T - tomato and basil hake fillet (3.5) broccoli, cauli (0) sweetcorn (1)
S - raisin poppets (2.5) banana and custard mullerlight (1.5)

total: 14 points

so plenty to cover my bum if i go mental at work :p

Last edited:
No wonder you're tired when you are up half the night making soup and mopping floors....I don't even do the latter when I am wide awake never mind half asleep! ;)

i have a slug problem.. i have salt EVERYWHERE.. it makes me twitch so i mop the floor.. then re-salt it :rotflmao:

Hahaha, I sooo totally fell out with a girl I lived with at uni over slugs... I put salt on one and left it and she flipped - a smack in the teeth was all that was needed to sort that out! Joking! Ah, she was a horrid ***** anyways... hahaha. She just lost it that I had left it there...thing is I was very late for an app and thought I'd be back for everyone else...oh god, she was a cow...hahahah.

Soup at 3am....hmmmmm....not sure it's totally normal but well done anyways.

x x x

the pizza with the cut out scary face (like a pumpkin) with the long claws and the duck feet ... oooookay!! Have you ever considered therapy? :rotflmao:

We used to have a slug ... killed it ... used to have a mouse ... killed it .... DH better watch out :D

Hope you have a good day

Twigs
xx

think the therapist would need therapy after dealing with me Twigs :D

ive killed loadsa slugs.. they keep appearing :( got em outta my bathroom at least.. just the kitchen slug that is evading me! :p

My slug was an explorer ... every morning I'd get up and see where he'd got to ... I think he was trying to make it to the kitchen for some tea, but he'd turn back about a foot before it each time lol if he'd of just kept going instead of turning back he'd have made it to freedom!

i have a slug problem.. i have salt EVERYWHERE.. it makes me twitch so i mop the floor.. then re-salt it :rotflmao:

How spooky, I had to go to loo at 3am ish this morning and I stepped on a slug, had to wash my feet it was awful, unfortunately the poor thing died under my weight!!

i dont feel so bad now that i'm not the only person with a slug problem! i hate the things.. would rather have spiders than slugs.. *shivers* i wouldve screeched the place down if i had stepped on one!

anyway.. just started a new challenge with Bear - 1hrs exercise a day until WI. Just done half an hour and dying.. shows you how bad you get after having a week off! :p kept thinking to myself.. if Katey can do it on Biggest Loser, so can I! :D haha!

YUK! i put salt on a slug the other night & it more or less dissolved infront of my eyes:eek: i couldnt watch as it made me feel sick..in the morn it was a gooey mess on my patio:jelous:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back