Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Rach

Well done on an hour of fitness coach ... I'm going to do 30 mins later ... I'm scared Maya's going to recommend Cardio ... I may have to ignore her or I'll seriously be dead :D

I really couldn't do your job ... dealing with 'the public' ... I'd end up killing someone .. it's bad enough dealing with the people I do at work, but at last they have to have some manners ;)

Hope you have a good day and Maya goes easy on you today!!

Twigs
xx

sorry work is a bit pants at the moment, will you carry on when you start your course in september?

Hey chook

Sorry you're having a crappy time with work! You seem to run round like a headless chicken! Don't worry about the points, I'm sure you'll be burning them and more off with the amount of work and exercise you are doing! I put my workout DVD on and it wasn't quite what I expected so not sure I'll be doing it again, just aswell it was only £3!

Chin up chicken, have a lovely day in the sunshine (it's cloudy here!) and enjoy your day off!!

xxx:D

I really hoped you enjoyed your walk - I went walking this morning and had a great time - the weather is fantastic for walking

thanks all :D well i have "drivers tan" on one arm - red all across my right side :p however, touch wood i am just slightly burnt - not a lump or bump in sight.. so wondering if I am dealing with the heat better now that I am lighter? either way, pleased with myself :D

look at my amazing food list today: :)D)

B - bananas and custard mullerlight (1.5)
L - 300g strawberries (1) 200g grapes (2) 2 kingsmill every day bread buns (4.5) 2 slices chicken breast (1) (picnic.. yay!)
T -bowl of carrot and pepper soup (0) 3 ryvita (1.5) 100g cottage cheese (1.5) tomato and basil hake fillet (3.5 - really nice :)) cauliflower (0)
S - raisin poppets (3.5) vanilla and chocolate mullerlight (1.5) 2 mini milks (1) 1 sainsburys orange lolly (1)

total: 23.5 points.. just over but still, i did walk around Plessey woods for a good two hours! :p

hot and tired now though.. sleepy times! :p

dont worry about the one arm sun tan ( unless its sore of course , then worry by all means) when i was just out shopping saw a gilr with two tone legs,really white appart from the red stripe right down the front of each,looked all the worse cos she has a short white skirt on which really emphasised it.poor girl

Morning rach.
Hope the arm isnt too painful today.
100% Aloe vera gel is fab for burns etc.

have a lovely day today x

dont worry about the one arm sun tan ( unless its sore of course , then worry by all means) when i was just out shopping saw a gilr with two tone legs,really white appart from the red stripe right down the front of each,looked all the worse cos she has a short white skirt on which really emphasised it.poor girl
I had an identical customer jane with serious burnt legs,red raw on the front & illuminous white on the back! She had been to primary care & they said she had to stay out of the sun for 4 months cos the burn was deep:eek:..she still had a bl**dy mini skirt on tho!! BARMY!!

Hey Rach,
Hope you have a great weekend hun xxx

Hi hunny, just popping in to check up on you - so glad you had a lovely time walking and relaxing; so deserved! Hope your arm isnt too painful - aloe vera or lavender are both good for sunburn. Take care angel xxx

thanks all :D factor 50 on today - went to sit out after work but it had cooled down loads by 6pm so didnt stay out long (as you can tell! :D)

went holiday shopping this morning - got myself a summer dress, some linen trousers and some crop jeans (all 16 :D) and two pairs of sandals for £1.96 a pair in primark.. come on the blisters haha :D

work went dead fast today - i was of course making pizzas but guess who didnt have any? :D OH YEAH BABY!

food plan for today:

B - breakfast in bed with matty :D 30g shredded wheat (1.5) 1/4pt soya light (0.5) bananas and custard mullerlight (1.5)
L - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt semi skimmed milk (2) apple (0.5)
T - tomato and basil hake fillet (3.5) green beans (0) 80g sweetcorn (1.5)
S - trial size original mullerrice (2) raisin poppets (3)

total: 19pts :D

haha, not enough though Karen :D he's out tonight.. will have to command him to return tomorrow for more AP earning! :D :D lol!

just adding some more food.. went over, but its aalllll in control (honest?! :p)

food plan for today:

B - breakfast in bed with matty :D 30g shredded wheat (1.5) 1/4pt soya light (0.5) bananas and custard mullerlight (1.5)
L - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt semi skimmed milk (2) apple (0.5)
T - tomato and basil hake fillet (3.5) green beans (0) 80g sweetcorn (1.5)
S - 2 x trial size original mullerrice (4) 2 x raisin poppets (6) bananas and custard mullerlight (1.5)

total: 25.5pts

however i have just done 15 mins cycling (low intensity - 0.5AP) 30 mins lower body on my fitness coach (medium intensity - 2AP) and 15 mins yoga.. which i won't count as it's only yoga :p but even so, burnt off my extra points :D

didnt wanna go on, but feel much better for exercising.. off to bed now though as i am in work at 7 in the morning! night night all :) xxx

Well done for coping with the temptation of the pizza - am very impressed! Size 16 summer clothes hey, fantastic news. Hope you have an easy day tomorrow at work. Take care * Big Hugs * xxx

Hey Jax! *hugs* some of the 16's are still a wee bit tight (jeans :() but hoping to lessen the squeeze by hols time! :D

good morning all :D its not hot outside yet, but my goodness its going to be a lush day, i can just tell! As soon as its regular hours I am going to be on the text machine to friends to see if they fancy a venture out in the sunshine :D might even go for a stroll along the beach or something, i dont know just yet but will be gutted if they say no.. will have to go on my lonesome :p

food plan for today:

B - 2 weetabix (2) 1/2pt soya light (1) bananas and custard mullerlight (1.5)
L - carrot and red pepper soup (0) 4 dark rye ryvita (2) 80g cottage cheese (1) cherry tomatoes (0)
T - 60g pasta (3) onion, passata, garlic, mushroom, celery, carrot, basil, water (0)
S - vanilla and dark chocolate mullerlight (1.5) 250g mango (2.5)

total: 14.5 points

read on my fitness coach last night that apparently eating more low fat dairy products like milk and yoghurt can lower your cortisol levels, which is a hormone responsible for directing fat to your stomach.. interesting thought, and it will be interesting to see if i lose much off my stomach over the next few weeks - it would certainly seem to fit, as i have always carried weight mainly around my middle, and before WW i never really ate any dairy apart from cheese - i used to always have toast for breakfast.. 3 or 4 slices of it too :( bad rach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back