Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a lovely day Rach, I hope you find friends to go with you to increase the enjoyment, if not go it alone and still enjoy.

I am sure those 16s are going to fit perfectly for your hols.

M

Have fun walking on the beach! Its certainly the weather for it :)
Hmm maybe I should increase my low fat dairy intake.

went holiday shopping this morning - got myself a summer dress, some linen trousers and some crop jeans (all 16 :D) and two pairs of sandals for £1.96 a pair in primark.. come on the blisters haha :D

work went dead fast today - i was of course making pizzas but guess who didnt have any? :D OH YEAH BABY!

Brilliant - its a great incentive to get into those smaller sizes - just keeping up that exercise will make a huge difference to you. xx

thanks all :D well, i am home and I am changed - i am in a dress! and a pair of my new sandals.. going to slap on some cream and then get out in the yard for an hour before i head over to my friends :)

food has of course, changed :p

B - 2 weetabix (2) 1/2pt soya light (1) bananas and custard mullerlight (1.5)
L - 4 ryvitas (2) cottage cheese (2)
T - 60g pasta (3) passata, onion, mushroom, basil, carrot, celery, garlic, water (0)
S - 250g mango (2.5) 400g apple and orange mix (2.5) vanilla and dark chocolate mullerlight (1.5)

total: 18 points

Hope you've had a fab day Rach. Congrats on the size 16 Hun, your doing amazingly.
Have a good evening xx

Well done on the 16 hun - amazing feeling going down a size - saluting you missy!!!

Has the shop longer opening hours now?

Hope you enjoy the rest of the day

Irene xx

nope, we're still open 10:30 - 5 on a sunday (10:30 - 11 is browsing only, as we cant legally trade before 11) but we have to be in early to set up the counter, plus all the chickens take an hour and a half to cook, so we have to be in dead early to cook enough for sunday demand. :)

Hope you've had a fab day Rach. Congrats on the size 16 Hun, your doing amazingly.
Have a good evening xx

Well done on the 16 hun - amazing feeling going down a size - saluting you missy!!!

thank you both :D

well, i had a good day in my dress today.. it is now covered in grass / buttercup stains.. and also curry sauce.

i went over points today for chinese chicken and mushroom curry and chips. Chips were worth it but the curry was dead disappointing.. going back to my chicken in batter with sweet and sour if i'm tempted to be naughty, or my mushroom chow mein otherwise! :p

tomorrow is another day anyway - STS please god for tuesday! :D x

Good luck for Tuesday I am sure all will be fine

how disappointing with the curry - splash out on those points only to be disappointed - not on is it

hopefully its nice and sunny where you are today - its glorious here - maybe you can get that dress washed and dried and ready to wear today :)

Woooo bring on WI - am sure you will be fine :)

Hopefully you will be good for your wi tomorrow Rach. Looking forward to seeing what the figures are

M

thanks all :D

well i am officially HOT.. but not in the sexy way, unfortunately!

i look like the lumpy monster from bananaman, only red.. factor 50 all day and in the only 10 minutes i was out, i'm already covered in lumps and bumps.. bah!

felt hot all day since, and just felt like i've got no energy - forced myself onto wii fitness coach tonight after work but ended up only lasting 15 minutes.. now i feel even hotter and feeling a bit dizzy and sick.. going to get myself some water and then sleep on the couch - upstairs is so hot i can't bear to sleep up there.

on a random side note.. i flounced about today in a pair of shorts.. not "shorts that cover me up but they're shorter than trousers so i'll call them shorts", but REAL short shorts :D (long enough to cover my bum however :p

and for the record, i flounced in a top too, for anyone who thought i might be daring enough to go topless.. :rotflmao: only at Seaton Sluice beach my friends, but after the flasher incident my friends won't let me anymore (plus apparently its illegal to sunbathe topless on a non-nudist beach?? :confused: and they said they didnt love me enough to pay bail :p)

back at work for 7am, so will catch up with everyone tomorrow night :) xxx

food:

B - 30g shredded wheat (1.5) 1/4pt soya light (0.5) bananas and custard mullerlight (1.5)
L - 3 slices ww thick bread (3) 1 boiled egg (1.5) lettuce, tomato, cucumber (0) light mayo (0.5)
T - carrot and pepper soup (0) 3 ryvita (1.5) l.f. cottage cheese (1)
S - 2 sainsburys orange fruit lollies (2) 60g all-bran (3) 1/2pt semi skimmed milk (2) ready salted french fries (1.5) banana (1.5) apple (0.5)

total: 21.5 points

tomorrows plan:

B - 30g shredded wheat (1.5) 1/4pt soya light (0.5)
L - 80g pasta (4) passata, onion, mushroom, garlic, basil, water (0) trial size strawberry mullerrice (2)
T - mushroom soup (0.5) tomato and basil hake fillet (3.5) green beans (0)
S - mullerlight (1.5) mini milk (0.5)

total: 14 points

Last edited:
Good luck for your WI tomorrow Rach!

I'm finally catching you up a bit;)

Hiya rach have a good day at work even tho its far too nice to be there esp near the hot chick oven:(
Congrats on dropping a dress size:D i couldnt quite believe it when i fit back into a 12 in all the shops even the notoriously small ones!
Am just popping by really to say ta ta:wave_cry: b4 i go on hol 2moz ive done no packing so will be panicking later i can see it!
P.s fingers crossed for your weigh in today..i lost a measly 0.5lb ha ha xxx

Hey Rach,
Good luck for WI, hope you have a fab tuesday xx

Seaton Sluice beach?????? Is that Seaton Carew?? I used to have romantic walks along there on a Sunday morning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back