Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done chick! You're doing so fab and it would be so cool if you got to your 3 stone target for your hols. :D

But can I ask one question Rach? What the hell happened on WI18???? I'm just being nosey tell me to bog off if you like.

You are a real inspiration, I hope you know that, I can't wait to get into that 16's like you and I'm so chuffed for you!

XX

i binged.. i was REALLY shocked at my gain - we all theorised it was retained water as I lost 9 of them the following week.. I mean my eating was horrendous.. I remember posting at one point to confess that I had chucked my remaining food on top of my cupboards where I couldnt reach it, as I was afraid I would eat it all and was feeling mildly unstable :rotflmao:

thanks Fuzzy :)

well today is the start of another 100% day, I am feeling confident! :D

B - 1/2pk melon (1) 150g strawberries, blueberries and raspberries (0.5) 1/2 summer berries mullerlight (1)
L - asda basics vegetable soup (2) 2 ww mini naans (3) banana (1.5)
T - 2 southern style quorn burgers (4) carrots, cauli, broccoli (0)
S - 2 kiwis (1) mushroom soup (0)

total: 14 points - room for a few treats!

activity: 1/2hr my fitness coach on core - 1.5 AP :)

catching up on Biggest Loser before work.. nothing else exciting in the life of Rach today! xxx

20lbs off is great so far hun! I have a theory (who knows if its scientific lol) that your body weight fluctuates throughout the month anyway so you should only weigh once a month. Of course, I can never wait that long ;) but in an ideal world I would.
I'm sure you will get that 2lbs off for the holiday!

musta cross posted! :)

i know my gains were because I binged, but i would agree on some of the times my weight losses have been strangely high, low or non-existant even when i have been 100% :)

well, i am pretty sure I am well and truly over points but i enjoyed every last bite :p

B - 1/2pk melon (1) 150g strawberries, blueberries and raspberries (0.5) 1/2 summer berries mullerlight (1)
L - asda basics vegetable soup (2) 2 ww mini naans (3) banana (1.5)
T - sainsburys create your own 10inch thin and crispy vegetarian pizza (22)
S - 2 kiwis (1) mushroom soup (0) 2 apples (1) 4 meringue nests (4)

didnt really think about it until i was almost finished eating it, but had in my mind that a pizza express 8inch margherita is only 5 points.. then when i was thinking about it, the base for a 10inch pizza is probably around 7 as the italian bases we do prepacked are 7 each.. then a 10inch gets one 6oz spoon of mozzarella, and 150g mozzarella is 11 points, then the sauce comes ready made to us, but i doubt is point free, so as its only a 2oz spoonful, i gave it 2 points, and most of the vegetables we get in are roasted - roasted peppers (in oil) roasted mushrooms etc.. so to be safe, said 2 for those.

Boss gave me it cheap, couldnt really hurt her feelings as she saved me the veggie one specially (i am the little meat eating but only veggie pizza eating freak as she calls me :) )

so i have racked up a wonderful 37 points today.. 14 over. So i saved 2.5 yesterday, earned 1.5 ap today.. so I am still 10 over..

so if i aim to save 4 for the next two days, and do 45 minutes exercise tomorrow, then I can pull it back. :) sorted!

plan for tomorrow:

B - 30g all bran (1.5) 1/4pt soya light (0.5)
L - mushroom stir fry pack (0) soy sauce (1.5)
T - red and yellow pepper, passata, onion, garlic, basil (0) 200g italfresco gnocchi (4)
S - 150g blueberries (0.5) summer berries mullerlight (1.5) 2 kiwis (1)

total: 10.5 points

so if saving 4 points, have 8.5 to play with :)

sounds like a good plan to me Rachael.
incidentally in a magazine i bought recentlym( ww or rosemary conly cant remember which and cant be bothered to go upstairs and look!!) they did a review of nan breads and sainsburys bgty ones came 2nd!! ww were bottom i think. Am gonna get some to go with my soup!!

ooh nice! :D i havent tried sainsburys ones - i was only eating ww ones cause the 4pks are £1 in the poundshop.. and cause i can't trust myself with a whole loaf of bread LOL

i didnt think they were bad - i just sprinkled a little bit of water on em and zapped em for 20 seconds in the microwave as was at work.. they were just nice and warm for soup dipping :)

plan changed already, woke up craving something sweet :p

B - blueberry chaos - 150g blueberries (1) summer berries mullerlight (1.5) and 2 broken meringue nests (2) all mixed together - YUM!
L - pizza express margharita pizza (5) 2 kiwis (1)
T - mushroom stir fry pack (0) soy sauce (1.5)
S - 2 meringue nests (2)

total: 14 points

You are up early today
why the sweet cravings is it totm for you too

only 14 points gives plenty of room for snacks and nibbles if you need them
I did 14 points yesterday I was surprised how easy it was to go so low - I think its the veggie stirfry that does it
the sun is shining here - hope its shining on you too

have a great day

Hey Rach,
Your an early bird today! I crave sweet stuff in the morning and find a small bowl of frosties does the trick - yummy...
Hope you have a good day hun xx

Morning rach.
Hope you have a nice day and are not plagued too much with them sweet cravings.
Mine always appear in the evening..x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back