Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG poor Matty - hope those antibiotics kick in real soon and that he's back on his feet before you know it. *Big Hugs* xxx

thanks everyone :)

don't you worry - i'm fine - bit of a tickle for a cough but thats about it :) i'm pretty hardy and i rarely get too ill.. just the occasional upset stomach which lasts a day or so.. which i think is fair enough with the havoc periods cause - i dont need any more feeling rough days! :p

cant stop long as i'm not ready for work yet :p just wanted to pop in and say I lost 3lbs this week :) really chuffed especially as i had plenty of non-core friendly foods at the buffet yesterday. Back on it today though and looking forward to another healthy loss next week :D

hope everyone has a good day and i will catch up later xxx

Just a very quick pop in to say...
Congratulations on the loss me dear :)

Well done on your loss rach! maybe you should have more stressful/eventful weeks like this then you will be a skinny minnie in no time!:D
P.s hope matty is on the mend now & you are protecting amber from his germs! ha ha xx

Wow well done on your loss my lovely that's fab! We are going to need to change it to a race to a stone you're already nearly half way there!! I don't stand a chance. :p Keep up the good work m'dear x x x

Hiya Rach hope Matty is on the mend and ur still managing to fight off the germs!

Congrats on your 3lb loss too - thats brill x

You are more than welcome to join my lovely!!! We were hoping you'd all want to join in again. You up for it. I can add you to my ticker asap! xxx

3lb !!! Go GirlWell done you xxxxxxxxx

So pleased Matty is improving and very well done on that 3lbs off I'm so proud of you.

M

thanks all - day off diet today - Matty's graduation so meal and drinks out. Back on straight and narrow tomorrow - just enjoying myself today and not going to go too mad :) x

Well done on the 3lbs off mrs! There'll be nothing left of ya! :D

Hope Matty's graduation goes well and he's well enough to enjoy it.

thanks both of you :)

well, plan for today is:

going to see three films - Bruno, Harry Potter and Public Enemies (finally?!)

so next week will be Taking of Pelham 1,2,3 and The Proposal :D

food yesterday isnt worth mentioning apart from it was lovely :D

plan for today:

B - shreddies and soya light
L - mushroom omelette and salad
T - eating out at F&B's - penne arrabiatta or pasta marinara
S - grapes, banana, clementines, diet coke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back