Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy your day at the cinema chick!

I'm having a cinema day on Saturday and can't wait, I love spending all day there!

Also just realised I'm about an hour away from you on the train!! :D

Have a lovely day

xxx

is that all? we'll have to meet up sometime! :D x

thank you :D

Bruno was rubbish - not my humour at all, I liked HP but Matty didnt (then again, he's not read the book so none of the HP films after the first two have really made sense to him because they miss out so much detail) and we both really enjoyed Public Enemies - really glad i got to see it before it finished in the cinema.. it was really really good.. plus of course, Christian Bale AND Johnny Depp in one movie.. how could it not be good? :D

today i am out for lunch and then off to work.. so food plan as follows:

B - shreddies and soya light
L - lunch out at yo! sushi - as low as possible - miso soup, pumpkin korroke, low pointed nigiri / maki / futomaki / iso
T - sainsburys basics veg soup + salad bar salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beetroot, spanish potato)
S - banana, grapes

Hi rach is sushi really that nice?:confused: It has worried me ever since i saw a documentary where you can swallow worms that live inside raw fish & they grow in you like tapeworm things!:jelous:
I do like the seaweed stuff that its wrapped in but the rest of it i have to be convinced! x

Jess the christian bale rant is amazing haha.. i havent heard the remix though!

Charly, i didnt eat anything raw at all - most of the options are cooked - i had edamame bean salad, squid salad (cooked squid in a spicy chilli dressing - gorgeous!) vegetable firecracker rice, chicken yakisoba (chicken and sesame seeds with noodles) and a couple of futomaki (rice and chicken rolls) - i have tried a couple of raw ones but i cant stomach them. I was surprised but apart from my futomaki, my meal was pretty much Core-friendly so i was really chuffed :D to be safe I've had ham salad for tea though :)

final food plan:

B - shreddies and soya light
L - yo! sushi
T - lean wiltshire ham, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beetroot
S - mullerlight, 2 clementines, grapes

tomorrows plan:

B - blueberries and low fat yoghurt
L - liver and onions with carrots and potato
T - not sure yet
S - grapes, clementines

Sorry i have been officially rubbish!!

Please pass on my congratulations to Matty! Did the day go well?

Wow talk about an epic film day! :) I went to see HP again yesterday we must discuss it. Those who haven't read the books (Matty included) just don't understand!!! *sigh*

At the odeon they had a couldren for popcorn. Chris practically had to drag me away from it i was so excited!! I don't even like popcorn but i do love harry potter!

I hope you had a good day and have a good one tomorrow. Talk soon. x x x

Morning,
Just popped in to say hello. Hope you are ok xx

Sorry i have been officially rubbish!!

Please pass on my congratulations to Matty! Did the day go well?

Wow talk about an epic film day! :) I went to see HP again yesterday we must discuss it. Those who haven't read the books (Matty included) just don't understand!!! *sigh*

At the odeon they had a couldren for popcorn. Chris practically had to drag me away from it i was so excited!! I don't even like popcorn but i do love harry potter!

I hope you had a good day and have a good one tomorrow. Talk soon. x x x

My heart actually goes out to my OH. He hasn't seen any of the films or read any of the books and he's going to sit and watch it with me tomorrow, aaww bless. he said he's actually quite excited about going to see it ha ha ha :D

Hope you have a good day today chick, whatever you're up to?

xx

Jess that is the funniest thing ever.. wonder if i can spotify it haha :D

Saski, i love Potter too - was very impressed how they turned book 6 around in the film as i defo thought it was the weakest book.

anyway, food plan not changed so far:

B - low fat yoghurt
L - liver and onions, carrots
T - probably more liver and onions as theres loads! dont mind as i love liver though so we're good :)

though i have just found out liver isnt a core food.. bums! :p oh well, it's still a healthy meal so as long as i dont have too large of a portion i think it will be okay :) if not, then i have learned a valuable lesson! :)

off to get ready for work - horrible 12-8 shift today :( - have a great day everyone xxx

Claire he'll probably be quite lost as a lot of it is linked back to previous films / books - matty was a bit perplexed at times! x

hi

hiya how r things going for you?nothings gons terribly wrong for me lately and lost more weight,u know how we r friends on h ere?,well how do we mail our mates directly still aint got used to this site yet:D:confused:

Claire he'll probably be quite lost as a lot of it is linked back to previous films / books - matty was a bit perplexed at times! x

Yeh maybe get him to have a glance through HP spark notes so he has a better idea. http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/index_h.html

I agree Rach they did well. The cinematics are good and very good comedy. HP6 is defo a bit of a filler book for book 7. Hope work isn't too bad my love! xxx

Jess that is the funniest thing ever.. wonder if i can spotify it haha :D

Saski, i love Potter too - was very impressed how they turned book 6 around in the film as i defo thought it was the weakest book.

anyway, food plan not changed so far:

B - low fat yoghurt
L - liver and onions, carrots
T - probably more liver and onions as theres loads! dont mind as i love liver though so we're good :)

though i have just found out liver isnt a core food.. bums! :p oh well, it's still a healthy meal so as long as i dont have too large of a portion i think it will be okay :) if not, then i have learned a valuable lesson! :)

off to get ready for work - horrible 12-8 shift today :( - have a great day everyone xxx
Have you forgotten the posts we had early on when i first joined re mother in laws dog eating 2 much liver & the results from the dogs rear end rach?? Now i know you like liver & its v good for you but dont go having too much! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back